Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, am slightly or may be highly confused.
"Maa" a girl around age of 3 years called out for her mom.

"Haan aa rahi hun" her mother replied from the kitchen.

"Mujhe park jana hain" she cried out.

"Jab pap aayenge na tab jana" her mother said while coming out of the kitchen.

"Nahi...!!!mujhe aap dono ke saath jana hain!!"she said.

"Aapka hokum sar aankhon par" a manly voice disturbed the mother-daughter duo.

"Papa" the little clapped her hands when she saw her dad and spread her arms indicating that she wants a hug from her daddy.

"So chale?" he said and picked up her in his arms.

"Yeshhh" the little one said in an excited voice.

"Meine change kar ke aati hun" her mother said.

"Koi zarurath nahi...late hojayega hume esi hi chal...achi lag rahi hain" he said making her angry.

"Huh!!" she said and walked towards the car while both father and daughter giggled.

"Aaj bohout mazza aya na mumma papa" the little one who was sitting on the lap of her mother asked.

"Bohout zyada" her mother said kissing her cheek.

Now that I have got the english translation of this, was this a flashback Niya had about her childhood and her time with her parents? If yes, then the current scenario is a lot more than confusing to me.

Wanna know what happened between SwaRon. Enjoyed the update. Am not gonna ''thank you'' Keechu πŸ˜› (but you gotta know that am grateful) for makin' the most of it in English.

Love,

LindaπŸ€—

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
That was a nice update and surely a long one. Although I am really confused here, and can't guess what must have happened, but it seems like Swayam is hurt beyond limits and the reason is Sharon :( ,but then the previous update where Niya's flashback is written tells a different story altogether!..Too much confusion to be cleared,hoping u would update this regularly:)
Loved the way how Rey gives Swayam a reality check.I feel so bad for Niya,hoping that she would get all the love she deserves from her father soon.With this part I'm getting a feeling that probably Rey is going to send Niya to Swayam's place soon.
I'm missing Sharon now,hoping she'll be seen soon:)

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
NOTE

Hello guys!

After reading some comments we just realized that there was a huge confusion, and we are extremely sorry for that.

So this note is for clearing that.

In the first part there was a scene of a family, like one girl with her parents, and most of you all thought that was NIYA, but that was not her childhood, not any past.
That was her imagination, her one dream to have a happy family, and because of the same reason we did not mention their names there.

We are really sorry for that, and we hope that is clear now. 😳

Thank you.
Nidhi and Keechu.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am loving rey in this a lot 😊
his words are damn good and prefectly suited to "MR-I-DON'T-BUT-I-DO-CARE-FOR-MY-DAUGHTER"
TaaRey are best as ma and paπŸ€—
Rey's character is the most IMP and the way you are showing him is fabulous πŸ‘πŸΌ

Niya's character my god no words to them 😲
her reacted and saying those words to rey πŸ˜”
and obviously swayam ki beti hai haar nahi manegi she keep trying till he'll not accept her πŸ˜†
her convo with there pic😭

swayam ,am still confused with him at a point he do care & love his daughter but just because of he and his wife's past he is pushing her and because shar has given birth to herπŸ₯Ί ...so selfish😑

I really loved rey convo or to say the reality check he was giving to swayam πŸ˜ƒ
hoping he'll think on it even rey to have his wife ,he loves niya and care for swaron but he must be having dream too of having own kids

MISSED SHARON POV in this part
and yes yours note even i didn't think too much on the flashback after reading the note i thought arre niya toh 9yrs ki hai and from last 9yrs shar is in prison family time kaha se hoga

it was amazing beautiful fabulous update

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey
Nice story
Awesome start
The flashback was very well written.
Update soon.
Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 8 years ago
existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for clearin' it Keechu and Nidhi. Appreciate it:) Awaitin' an update.
And also, a very Happy New Year. Have a blast you guysπŸ₯³
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update ...loved it πŸ‘
The way u potrayed rey's character is brilliant ...he is most imp here as pillar of strength n d way rey n tani has been there for niya n loving her tryng to fulfil d absence of her parents...dere bond is amazing

Niya is so cute n how she understands swayam action n she misses her parents is hearttouchng n dat part of story shows a flow of emotions
Her pain n how she craves for her father love ...hope swayam gets on track n realises dat he shudnt treat her daughter lyk dat
Finally rey gave swayam d reality check i guess dats needed ...hope swayam mends his mistake of punishing his own daughter without any reason as he needs sharon same way niya too needs her parents love
Update soon

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

This is great..
Rey you are great..
Hope swayam would be in track...

Thanks for the pm

Thank you dear.
Yup he will so soon πŸ˜‰
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

superb update... now i m hell eager to know wht hpnd b2in swaron dat swayam bhvs like dis wid his own daughter... plz update soon...

happy new year... 😊

Thank you dear.
Will update soon. 😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hp_TvD_mAnIc

aswom update..

loved it. the pain agony nd anger totally justified...

looking forward to it..

update soon...

Thank you.
Will update soon.