Users

Frequent Posters

chinudolly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

TAAREY SS ~ KAHO NA... PYAAR HAI
CHAPTER 2 ~ Hidden fear and feelings
PART B ~
Rey went to his secret room of taarey and take one of taani's photo and lie down on the bed and closed his eyes keeping it close to his heart.
" kaise manaun tumhe jaan , kaise ?"asked rey from taani's photo.
" I love you taani my sweetheart , my cutie pie , my princess ...my jaaan... I love you sooo much, " said rey while caressing taani's face in the photo .
" itna kyun gussa ho tum mujhse... Kya ek baar maaf nahi kar sakti tum apne rey ko ?" asked rey from taani's photo . his eyes were reflecting deep love , pain and longing for taani in the form of pearls of tears that were falling from the corner of his eyes. He wiped those tears and continued ," tum to meri aankho mein ek bhi aansu nahi dekh sakti na taani to phir kyun rula rahi ho mujhe iss tarah , kyun tadpa rahi ho mujhe itna but koi nahi, haq hai tumhe after all maine bhi to tumhe kitna hurt kiya hai , kitna rulaya hai I am really sorry taani ... Sorry ... Very very very sorry ... dil se sorry for all the pains I gave you , for every tear you shed because of me , for not understanding you , for everything dil se very sorry jaan but I can't lose you taani ... I can't because you are my jaan and I can't live without you ."
Rey hugged taani's photo again in a wish to hug taani in real and closed his eyes letting the tears fall
"I love you taani ... I really do," said rey to taani's photo in a wish that his feelings reach taani's heart too.
"But how do I make you believe that I really love you from the core of my heart ? how do I make you trust me and my love again? How do I make you realize that we both are incomplete without each other?" asked rey from taani's photo and started thinking with closed eyes.
~~ flashback ~~
"Kuch Yaadein bhi kitni khoobsurat hoti hai na ki dil chahta hai ki unhe itni zor se pakadlo ki vo hamesha hamein khushiyon ka aur pyaar ka ehsaas dilaati rahein, aur in khoobsurat yaadon ko , aapke saath bitaaye in palon ko main hamesha apne dil mein sambhal ke rakhna chahti hun taaki ye hamesha mujhe aapke pyaar ka ehsaas dillati rahein , ye yaad dilati rahein ki koi hai jo hamesha mere saath hai, jo mujhse bahut pyaar karta hai aur jisse mere hone ya na hone se farak padta hai." taani said to rey with moist eyes and a beautiful smile adoring her lips.
They were on a dinner date and sitting in each other's embrace.
Rey just smiled at her pure words and embraced her more.
"You are truly an angel taani," Rey said while giving a soft kiss on her head.
~~~~~
Rey opened his eyes as an idea clicked his mind. He was smiling all throughout reminiscing that beautiful memory.
"Memories, taarey ki vo special memories, mil gaya idea, Thank you so much jaan," rey said to taani's photo and kissed it silently wishing her love would reach her beloved taani.
"I will make you remember those special moments and those precious memories then i will see till how long you will be able to hate me taani," Rey said and smiled to himself. "I will start with the rehearsal hall which has our so many beautiful memories."
He got up then and kept the photo frame of taani on bed side table after adoring her photo one last time. Then he took out his phone and texted taani while smirking.
"Meet me in the rehearsal hall tommorow at 7 a.m. jaan,
You say you hate me but i know you love me,
Let's see who is right,
Challenge has just begun my angel ;)
~ your rey "
~~~~
Beep beep ~
Taani's phone beeped showing a message. she just came out from the bathroom after washing her face and telling herself some hundred of times that she hates rey.
Since she came back after meeting rey, she was feeling restless. Her heart was crying in pain. She was not being able to understand her own feelings.
She checked her phone as it beeped and saw rey's message.
She was shocked after reading it but a part of her still felt happy reading "jaan" and "angel", like how he used to call her when they were in relationship.
Unknown to her, her eyes got moist and a lone tear escaped her eyes reminiscing those days and somewhere missing him and his love. But soon anger took over her remembering his fake break up and how he broke her heart into uncountable pieces and left her to cry in pain.
"Should i go or not? God knows what he want from me now ? I will not go...No no I will have to go otherwise he will think that he is right and assume that i love him. Yes i will go to prove him wrong, to prove him that i hate him and that he can no longer affect me,"taani thought to herself.
Taani texted rey,
" I will come but to prove you wrong. "
Rey saw the message and smiled.

Both tried to sleep then though it was far away from their eyes. They were lost in each other memories. Taani too unwontedly though. Dont know when sleep took over them because of tiredness. Their eyes were tired too after crying so much.
~~~~~
Precap ~
Chapter 3 ~ Feel the love / Hate to love
TUJHKO JO PAAYA
Romantic ;)
SHOCKING ...

~~~~
chapter 4~ Past is back ... ;)
~~~~~~~
This story is going to have suprises / shocks in every update from .
~~ be ready for a story full of surprises / jealousy / passion / love / hate/ romance and aggression. ;)
~~~
ITS AN SS SO WILL HAVE MAX TO MAX 10 CHAPTERS ... can end soon though .

NOTE~
Sorry ... really very sorry friends for taking such a long time to update ... just got busy in personal life . :(
Pls do like and comment from heart at least for my hardwork ... I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN NEXT CHAPTER AND WILL SURELY UPDATE ASAP DEPENDING ON YOUR RESPONSE

ADD chinudolly-Pms for pms of further updates n stories

after some updates i will be sending pms from that id only
Bcoz there is no use of sending 300+ pms n getting hardly 25 likes or some comments .. its just so disappointing tht i dont feel like updating at all. So if you want pms then add that id. Sorry if i m being rude n thank you so much for all the previous likes and comments. 🤗

Edited by chinudolly - 8 years ago
chinudolly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
NOTE~
Sorry ... really very sorry friends for taking such a long time to update ... just got busy in personal life . :(
Pls do like and comment from heart at least for my hardwork ... I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN NEXT CHAPTER AND WILL SURELY UPDATE ASAP DEPENDING ON YOUR RESPONSE

ADD chinudolly-Pms for pms of further updates n stories

after some updates i will be sending pms from that id only
Bcoz there is no use of sending 300+ pms n getting hardly 25 likes or some comments .. its just so disappointing tht i dont feel like updating at all. So if you want pms then add that id. Sorry if i m being rude n thank you so much for all the previous likes and comments. 🤗
Edited by chinudolly - 8 years ago
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
really lovely story
awww
rey is so determent to make taani realise her love for him
plz upfate soon dearrr
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mind-blowing chapter
Both partz were aware
Lovd the update
Egarly waiting for the next part
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
res Unres Nice update... rey is determined to bring taani back in her life... gang nd thr brilliant ideas...:P aww rey got an idea from taarey memories... m eagerly waiting to see how he gonna execute his plan... Wats wid the precap...!!! shocking nd past...!!! m sure u gonna bring a big twist... anyways m xctd for dat too... update soon thnx fr pm
Edited by Nicky-nish - 8 years ago
mgvd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update!
hope rey's manaofys taani soon
waiting for the next part..
update soon
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update part a and b nice
Taarey prove each other next update soon..
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update
Gang is too hillarious
Waiting for there meet
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😛Awesome update
Waiting for taarey to meet
velvetrose thumbnail