Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wohoo luk who is back wid story 😛 . Soo fabulous start.. Nd let me tell u , dis is de first story by u which didnt mke go emotional. Though its breakup here still i smiled... Two entry.. Its gonna be fun - too much fun... Thnkww for pm. Plzzz updte soon plZ plzz
pinal_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start
Loved it
Update next part soon
Taani-Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Story seems super interesting !!! Precap is super cool too thanx for pm ...update ASAP ..
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luvly start
Wow rey tricked taani to stay back
N everyone knows taani never ever hate Rey
Now waiting to see how Rey make confess her love
Upd nxt prt soon
monikasaxena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start
Taarey part was emotional
Loved it
Continue soon
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing start...
Taani is so hurt that she didnt want to accept her love... But liked that rey is also not going to let her go...
Rey's plan to stop her was mind blowing...
Precap was really interesting...
Plz update soon and do pm me...
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome
update soon
thanks for the pm
Princess_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Interestn story.
But Taani is 2 hurt nd Rey is as usual stubborn nd stick to his point.
Fynally Rey succed in stpng Taani frm going away frm him nd hope soon he win her trust nd heart back.
Di update soon nd pm me plij.
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Mahi nice
Superb story line always wanted
Hope to see Taani getting attracted towards rey
Jealous track
Many many more
Thanks for pm
chinudolly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

TAAREY SS ~ Kaho Na... Pyaar Hai
CHAPTER ~ 2 ~ Hidden Fear and Feelings ~
Part a ~
Recap~ Taani came to know about Rey's fake accident and got very angry on him. He came to know about her deep pain and understood her point a little. Taani said she hate him and Rey challenged her to prove that she hate him by staying back in Mumbai. Taani agreed to stay in Mumbai to prove him that she hate him and he no longer affects her.~
{If you want to know more about recap then u can read last chapter again }

(continued from there only
"Mera dil kehta hai ki taani mujhse pyaar to karti hai," said rey to himself.
Meanwhile the boys and girls came out hearing the sound of closing the door (when taani left) who were there in the room upstairs in his house. They went upstairs so that taarey could talk to each other privately and sort out their differences.
All started questioning rey that What happened? What did taani said ? Whether taani agreed to stay or not? ...
But Rey remained silent. He was lost. He was really afraid to lose Taani though somewhere deep down in his heart he knew that Taani could never hate him. But still there was a fear that what if it's true that she had actually started hating him and why not he had given so much pain and only pain to her. But then his heart would say that no, it couldn't be true because he had always seen immense love in her eyes just for him.
"GUYS QUIET... Let him say at least," Said swayam loudly to quiet everyone .
"Rey what happened?" Swayam asked rey but rey was still lost so swayam shook him and asked him again "rey what happened ? what did taani said ?"
But rey just hugged him tightly while crying and asked him, "taani cant hate me na swayam? I know ... I have always hurt her and given her pain and only pain but for that taani cant give such a big punishment of her hatred , u know what she said .. she said that she is not my taani and the taani who used to love me is lost .. she said that she hate me now .. am I so bad swayam that she has started hating me now .? Can my love , can my taani hate me swayam ?"
(tears came in swayam's eyes as well as in other boys and girls eyes too seeing rey so weak .. the one who become everyone's strength was himself weak at that time . swayam didn't say anything and just let him say all his feelings and let out all his pain)
Rey continued asking swayam while crying,"mera dil kehta hai my taani can never hate me ...but mind keh raha hai ki shayad ye sach ho .. after what I did but no no.. this cant be true , the thought itself is killing me.. my taani .my ...my taani hates me can this be true ? tu bol na swayam tujhe kya lagta hai can she hate me . bol na .. she cant hate me na ...?"
" No rey no ... taani can never hate you .. she love you so much then how can she hate you hmm .. I know her. She can never hate anyone not even her enemy then hating her love is just impossible for her ... she can never hate you rey .. trust your love rey just trust your love," said swayam to rey while consoling him and assuring him that his love, his taani can never hate him no matter what.
(gang is standing around reyam only ]
" haan rey taani can never hate you .. tum dono to romeo Juliet se bhi zyada pyaar karte ho ek dusre ko ," said nil to rey
"haan laila majnu se bhi zyada ,"said Vicky agreeing with nil
"heel lanjha se bhi zyada," added amar
" uska matlab heer ranjha se bhi zyada ," bharat explained amar's words
" aur agar vo tumse pyaar nahi karti to tumhare accident ki baat sunke yahan kyun aati? come on rey you also know in fact we all know how much she love you," said simmi.
Then Sharon said after wiping her tears ," exactly ...and you know what rey one day taani herself told me that true love never ends , never dies and never gets lost ..i am sure taani still loves you and will always you , usne tumse hamesha dil se pyaar kiya hai rey and dil se kiya hua pyaar to dil ki har dhadkan main dhadakta hai .. jab tak dil dhadakta hai tab tak vo sacha pyaar uss dil mein dhadakta hai .. trust your love rey and think how to win your love back .. now come on stop crying like a 2yr old kid ."
Rey was feeling much better now, he broke the hug and said, " I think you all are right , mera dil bhi yahi keh raha hai ki meri taani mujhse bahut pyaar karti hai , vo kabhi mujhse nafrat nahi kar sakti .. but ek acchhi baat hui is sab mein that she is not going anywhere , she will stay here only till she complete her graduation ."
All gets happy hearing that especially swayam
"wow that's great yaar," said swayam happily.
"but vo maani kaise , jab hum gaye to to vo bahut gussa thi because of this drama and all," asked Vicky.
" she is staying here to prove me wrong... to prove me that she hate me so much and will always hate me. But I know she still love me and will always love me , her eyes says that she loves me , my heart feels that my taani loves me . she is just denying her love by saying that she hates me . but she wont be able to deny her love and hate me for long ..i know one day she will forgive me and also accept her love for me ,"replied rey.

"hey don't worry , everything will be alright," said Sharon assuring his best friend.
"haa I am sure hamare romeo ko uski Juliet jaldi he vapis mil jayegi ," said nil cheering up rey while teasing him at the same time
" aur hamare taani and rey vapis taarey ban jayenge," said Sharon winking at rey
Rey smiled and blushed a little and said ,"really hope so guys .. I also wish that day come soon ...very very soon ...I can't bear this distance anymore."
Everyone said in unison while teasing him ,"ohhhooo ... kya baat hai ..."
Swayam was feeling little awkward being a possessive brother.
"ahem .. ahem ," swayam coughed fakely making them aware of his presence , the presence of taani's possessive brother
" vo .. swayam ... I meant I can't bear this pain anymore , the pain of love and the pain of separation .. moreover that I can't bear her hatred ," said rey correcting himself
"It's ok rey .. I understand ," said swayam understanding his best friend.
"but tune kuch socha hai ki tu usko manayega kaise ?"Sharon asked rey.
" nahi yaar abhi tak to kuch nahi socha .. patanahi mujhe kuch karna bhi chahiye ya nahi .. kahin mera kuch karna usse aur hurt na karde but I want her to forgive me so I will have to do something . I can't lose her. Tum logon ke paas koi acchha idea hai to do na .." replied rey and asked for their suggestion.
"tum na usko uski favorite chocolate do , gift do I am sure vo maan jayegi," suggested Rinni and Amar agreed to her.
" nahi , rinni ek chocolate ya koi gift uska gussa melt nahi kar sakte kyunki taani na jwalamukhi bani hui hai_,"said Vicky but couldn't complete as rey threw a cushion on his face while glaring him . vicky just stood there open mouthed still shocked lol.. while swayam and rey both were giving deadly glares to him.
"kya rey cushion kyun maara idea to dene deta , aur tu aur swayam mujhe aise kyun ghur rahe ho jaise ki abhi khaa jaoge ..ab maine kya kiya " complained vicky while throwing that cushion back on rey .
" Vicky how dare you call my sweetheart , my cutie , my angel taani a jwalamukhi hunh aage se uske bare mein kuch bhi kaha na to seedha punch maarunga cushion nahi "replied rey .
" haan teri himmat kaise hui meri pyaari se baby sis ko jwalamukhi kehne ki ," said swayam while glaring him.
"ok baba main tumhari pyaari taani ko kuch nahi kahunga," said Vicky while smiling .
Everyone too laughed seeing the cutest brother and the cutest lover ever
" ab mera idea to sun lo ... main kya keh raha tha ki tum na usko candle light dinner pe le jao so that tumhari pyaari' taani maan jaaye ," suggested Vicky .
"wow babu , acchha idea it is," said neha agreeing with Vicky.
" no I don't think it's a good idea .. vo candle light dinner ke liye kabhi nahi maanegi .. " said Sharon and swayam agreed to her.
" to tum na usko kisi bahane se koi romantic movie dekhane le jao," said nil
And everyone said together , " bad idea ."
" abbe hum na usse k.. ki.. kidnap kar lete hain aur usse bulvaate hai ki vo tujhse pyaar karti hai" suggested bharat
And everyone said while glaring at him , " WORST IDEA."
Like this everyone was giving ideas rather I should say horrible ideas
"ye kar lete hain, "
"vo kar lete hain , "
" shut up guys, " shouted rey at top of his voice pissed off from their stupid ideas.
Everyone got quiet and there was silence now.
"my sweet dear intelligent friends please don't give me your great ideas now . I will think of a good idea on my own. You all have used your great brains too much today , now I think you also need to give some rest to your brains, so please leave me alone. Please I beg you all " said rey angrily .
"Ok , as you say, " said all and left him alone.
~~~~
SCROLL DOWN FOR PART B
~~

Edited by chinudolly - 8 years ago