Pinkylibbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello people..
This is Pinky, a hardcore D3 fan.
I need help in finding a wonderful story which I started but couldn't complete it.. so I'm just telling the gist of it as far as I remember. Can anyone please please help me with the name of it or it's link if possible. I tried a lot to trace it. But it was literally impossible in this huge forum. Please help.

So here it goes.
Kriya and Sharon are sisters. While I guess Swayam and Rey are very close friends living in a same house. After finding about the true faces of their uncle, KriSha move out of their house and eventually land up as PG in ReYam's house. SwaRon and KriSha eventually start to fall in love. There was also a Cook in ReYam's house who was like a fatherly figure to the boys and he likes the girls also. His kitchen is his prized possession. And many other characters like Gardener, Rey's Dadi were introduced in upcoming chapters.

This is what I remember from the story. I truly loved it till whatever I read. It was a wonderful story. Please please help me find the story guys.
Actually I found this story from a post where all other Stories we're posted. More or less like an index of all writers
Edited by Pinkylibbi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey its swaron and kriyansh ff its name is ishq jhgra manzil hope it will help you