--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

The night was dark. Well am I stating the facts? Well I'm because today's night was different.

The stars didn't shine as it always did. The moon didn't provide light. I was sitting in my room covering myself with a silky sheet, hiding my face from the visuals of lightening I saw from the window.

I blocked my ears to avoid the sound of thunderstorms. I just realised I'm so lonely. Darkness prevailed in the room and my eyes closed as in coincidence to the windows which shut close due to the winds.

I wish I had someone by my side now. I wish I had him. He would've protected me from all fears. I'm not saying it just like that. He had promised. He is a man of his words. I'm sure he will be back to me.

The night passed with fear evident in the air. Sharon opened her eyes to something pleasant after many days.

He was sitting right next to her bed with a wide smile plastered on his face. Swayam?!' She exclaimed. Yes love' he replied looking right into her eyes. He took the stroke of hair which was falling on her face in his hand and placed it behind her ears.

She smiled with blushes accompanying her cheeks. She then spoke and said You said you were going forever?' Her tears waiting to fall of her eyes any minute. He took a deep breath and spoke

You're the light which brings brightness

You're the reason my body be not lifeless

You're the warmth that my body longs for

To fulfill your wishes is what I live for

You're my reason to breath

Together we will always be'

Her eyes couldn't control more she let the tears flow. And hugged him, she held him close to herself fearing he will leave her again. He to engulfed her in his arms, as he too couldn't be away from her for long.

After a while she spoke jerking back. What made you change your decision?, you didn't want this...' she wasn't allowed to continue, it was his lips which acted as the lock to her mouth.

After a sweet short kiss he made her face him and said Sharon, you mean everything for me. Yes I was angry with our relationship. So many fights these days, I just couldn't handle.

I took out time to think about us. And I realised I can't live without you. You're the reason for my existence. You would not be there I would have di...' Now his speech was stopped by a pair of tender lips. They were of Sharon's. He too gave in with the moment and tightened his grip on her waist and she made way to his hair.

That wasn't a kiss to prove love needs means of touch. But the kiss was a sign of trust. A sign of fulfillment when they both feel each other. A sign of pure love. Swayam could hear Sharon speak through the kiss
you're mine swayam for now and evermore'

^^^^^^^

Happy birthday Anju di πŸ€—
A chotu sa dedication to you on your b'day πŸ˜ƒ
Hope you liked it😳

Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved!
Unreserve!!

Awesome OS
Enjoyed reading.
SwaRon

Thnxx for the pm
Love uπŸ€—
Edited by SalmanShahidSm - 8 years ago
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anju di πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Ana amazing os πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sharon's emotions n fear of losing swayam beautifully penned down
Loved d poem n lst part 'you're mine swayam for now and evermore' 😳
Edited by --NupurSwaron-- - 8 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The 2 is jus added to the happiness
Now wat do I say
Girl ur doing great vast a writer
The words that display the emotions are jus owsm
Great work as usual
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww...
So nicely penned...
specially the poem part and the emotions...
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Ana...my dear...sorry sorry,i couldnt read this on my bday...nd see i m the last one to read this. 😭 ..but i loved it...thankyou soomuch for this gift...i love you..ummmaaahhh
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjuvrushan

Ana...my dear...sorry sorry,i couldnt read this on my bday...nd see i m the last one to read this. 😭 ..but i loved it...thankyou soomuch for this gift...i love you..ummmaaahhh

Oh di ismein rone jaisi kaunsi baat hai. Aap pade OS that's more important πŸ˜ƒ
And love you too di πŸ€—
I'm glad aapko pasand aaya my chotu sa gift πŸ€—