--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

" The Castle Glittered with Shimmers Of Joy

Taking the blessings of Angels from the Heaven

King Queen arranging the Needful Toy

That night came down A Princess Ready to turn odds to even "

The princess sleeping in her silky mattress, the room darkened with huge curtains, her helpers anticipating her wake. She rises up ruffling her hair. The curtains are moved and the darkness is masked with the brightness of the sun, just as her smile brightness one day, her sadness makes one unhappy and her tears inturn lacerates the other. Yawning lazily, her legs make way to the floor and a helper correctly at that time gets her slippers so she couldn't feel the cold of the earth and only feel the warmth that is happiness. The king and queen await for their princess in the dining room. Her elder sister maintaining the scerets of her life, while the younger brother always ready to spy! She's the one always beloved to everyone and her actions prove it everytime.

The one to Relax you at times of discomfort

The one to Exchange her happiness with your sorrows

The one whos Nice even when you're rude

The one who ensures to make you believe in yourself

These are the qualities of none other than our princess RENU.

Her concern makes you feel safe

Her anxiety for your welfare makes you love her even more

Her calmness at times of tense makes you smile

Her Sense of humour just to make you laugh, makes you wonder how more good can a person be?

Knowing her is pride

Loving her is in choice

Assurance of it done everyday

Beacuse she doesn't allow you to go in dismay.

Even though being the gem of a person she is , she never forgets her crazy bone among her fellow VruShanians 😳

Such an important part of this family. Such an integral and most loved member. Then how could her birthday not be celebrated in the best way? πŸ˜‰

4th November is that lucky day when this princess made her first presence 😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR PRINCESS RENU! πŸ€—

Edited by --lavanya-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--lavanya-- thumbnail

Now Every Princess has their own uniqueness , And Our Princess Renu 😳 Is A Huge VruShan Fan 😳

She keeps on dreaming about them , VruShan/ SwaRon the Magical Couple 😳

Right Princess ?😳😳

Something like this ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Some VruShan Edits All For Our Princess 😳 πŸ€—

πŸ₯³~~~~ Birthday VM ~~~~ πŸ₯³

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooe2BkHvcgE[/YOUTUBE]

--lavanya-- thumbnail

After All Its The Birthday Of Our Princess πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So lets get ready πŸ˜‰

Did U like Your Dress ? 😳😳

Owkay , owkay You did na πŸ˜†

So shall we go down to the party ? πŸ˜‰

No , no Wait

You Forgot one thing

A Princess is incomplete Without her tiara 😳

See we bought two tiara's For You πŸ˜ƒ

Aha πŸ˜‰ , Now its perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ

Princess

Common ' let's go to ur party πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

--lavanya-- thumbnail

Ok
Princess

Blow the Candle And Cut the Cake 😳

Wait...You forgot to do something
Close your eyes and pray to God for one min
😳

Ok Now Carry onπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

First
Blow the candleπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Time to cut the cake😳

Actually we order one more cake for U

One more 😳😳

Some important things for Birthday CelebrationsπŸ˜›

Birthday song 😳

Birthday gifts and flowers

Decorations

Happy Birthday Banner

--lavanya-- thumbnail

~~~~~ Myths ~~~~

Renu
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Wish u a beautiful year ahead with loads of happiness
Wish that or dreams cone true and have a gr8 year ahead
And have a blast for sure

~~~~Jyoti~~~~

Baar baar din ye aaye
Baar baar dil ye gaye
aap jiyo hazaaro saal hai meri ye aarazoo
HappyBirthday to u
HappyBirthday to u
HappyBirthday to RENU DI
HappyBirthday to u

Love u DidaπŸ€—

Thana thare janamdin par boht badhaye
Bhagwan sa yehi prathna hai ki thare mann me jo bhi hai jo bhi thari eecha hai sab puri karde
The humesha khush aur muskurata raho
Jeevan me safalta haasil ho..
And aise he rehna kabhi change mat hona

~~~~ Reshna ~~~~

Happy Birthday RenuπŸ˜ƒ
On this Special Day All I Can Wish For U is that May Each of Ur Coming Days Have its own Share of Speciality and u Always Find reasons to Smile all the While :)

May u always Stay Blessed...
Thank u For being such an Amazing Person.
Love u Loads n Loads
God Bless :)

~~~~ Ujwal Di ~~~~

Happy Birthdayyy RenuπŸ₯³

Many many happy returns of the dayπŸ€—

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones.
As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy!
As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

Happy Birthday!❀️

Love uβ€οΈπŸ€—

Keep in touch...

~~~~ Anaghu ~~~~

Happy birthday Renu di πŸ€—

Well I have no clue what to say. As in kya likhun?
Aapko pata hai, your my didu whom I really adore
You are super fun! And have been really supportive at times when I was depressed.
Thank you for everything di!
I pray that your life becomes just happier and happier πŸ˜ƒ
Have a blast di!
And enjoy this day like a boss 😎
Well lastly I would say, be the way you are di, kabhi na badlo πŸ˜ƒ
Humesha I'll wish ki your fine and are always like this πŸ˜ƒ
Stay healthy and stay safe!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAINπŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
LOVE YOU ❀️
Loads of love
Ana ❀️

~~~~ Dimaagwali ~~~~

Wishing u a very very very happy birthday renuπŸ€—
May u have a wonderful day n year ahead n ur lyf be filled wid lotta happiness n sweet memories😊
May God fulfills all ur wishes n ur lyf gets filled wid luck fun laughter n love 😊πŸ₯³
U r one of my closest friend whom I can talk anything n waise bhi hamari pagalpanti toh kabhi bhi start ho hi jati h πŸ˜†
Jst be d way u r ...u r d most sweet n amazing person n a friend always remain d same d super crazy n super nautanky u r πŸ˜‰
Mujhe pta h tu bahut talented h so do nt disappear today as its ur b'day Miss X πŸ˜†
Jokes apart ...Its ur b'day n all I want to say u dat sending u smiles for every moment to cherish each n every memories of ur special day πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Here's wishing u once agn a very happy n wonderful b'dayπŸ₯³

~~~~ Keechu ~~~~

Happy birthday Renu... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I wish you a great birthday...be happy always ...
Stay happy and blessed...
Party hard haaπŸ˜‰ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

~~~~ Shiri ~~~~

Happy birthday Dida... I wish all your dreams come true today and you live happily always... May god give all the happiness to you and you never feel sorrow... Love you di,
Yours,
Teddy😳

~~~~ Aastha ~~~~

Kya haal hai di πŸ˜‰
Oho aap bane ho princess πŸ˜‰
Mere sapno ke rani kab aayegi tu *__* ... Aaye haaye aap sharmane to nahi lag gaye πŸ˜›
Acha aapko to pata hai me and my stone age πŸ˜†
So online nahi Aa payungi... But here's wishing you
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³
Aap bahut sweet ho di πŸ˜ƒ
Chamgadar ne bola You miss me... I miss you too 😭
Hope aaj ka din rocking ho and ye year super awesome!! 😳
Love you di πŸ€—
Meine phirse apne msg mein bakwas Hi likha hai 😎
Love Astha πŸ˜ƒ

~~~~ Mishtu ~~~~

Roshu di πŸ€— A Very Happy Happy Happy Birthday Di πŸ€—
Aapko wo Saari Khushi mile jo aap deserve karti ho di πŸ€—
You are one of those person's jinse milke ...i have turned out to be a better person πŸ˜ƒ
Thank You So Much for being my Roshu di πŸ€— Thank u for coming in all of our lives πŸ˜†
Aapko tightest hug πŸ€— aur bohut shari kissi kissi πŸ€—
You mean a lot to me Di πŸ€— Isliye humesha apna khayal rakhna di πŸ€—

πŸ€— Aur yahi rehna mere paash paash ok 😳 πŸ€—

Aapko pata hai aur do logo ne bheji hai aapke liye bohut saari hugs , pata hai koun 😳
Candy and Melody πŸ€— they say happy returns of the day πŸ€—

God bless You πŸ€— May you have a beautiful and wonderful life , a life which will keep you strong , which will always give you a reason to smile :")

Ab aap ho thodi si ..mmm .. thodi se thodi zyada emotional πŸ˜† so teary ho gayi ho gi humari princess πŸ€— but kisine bola tha muje ke Sheru bacche ni rote 😳 hena πŸ€—
So just smile and smile ok πŸ˜ƒ

~~~~ Bhaiya πŸ˜ƒ ~~~~

Har raah aasan ho,
Har raah pe khushiya ho,
Har din khubsoorat ho,
Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
Yah har din meri dua ho,
Aisa hi tumhara har janandin ho!!

Have a grt birthday!!
GUDIYA

--lavanya-- thumbnail

Guess What 😲

Its Time For Gifts πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Now Some Special Gifts πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Bella Edward Goodies πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Ab Apni Renu di ..oops sorry Princess Di πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ko Virat Kohli bade pasand hai πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Ab Humare di ke bhai unka lappy use karte hai ..so humne socha ..ek Lappy to honi chahiye with princess ryt ? πŸ˜‰

SO here it is 😳

Ab The Next One ..Aap hi dedo Caption ok 😳

Tadaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--lavanya-- thumbnail

πŸ€— πŸ€—Oneshots For Our Dear Princess πŸ€— πŸ€—

~~~~ By Ana ~~~~

'Shantanu,Vrushika teek se karo na baba'. Massy ordered to the two who had started giggling

because both of them had crashed to the floor while trying a tricky lift. They saw massy's stern

face, so got up and resumed their rehearsal before they could get a scolding.

Jaane kaise,

Toote rishton se bikhre hain ye pal

Maano jaise,

Gham ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal

Kyun adhoori yeh kahaani

Kyun adhoora yeh fasaana

Kyun laqeeron mein iske "Alvida"

The music played and they both continued their rehearsal. Shantanu pulled Vrushika close and

she bumped into his chest. There eyes were locked. There was so much emotion in those eyes,

but wait for whom was the question. Suddenly they heard a shout.

'Wow guys that was amazing. The chemistry, the passion, the intensity everything was perfect.'

It was massy who was highly overwhelmed by the chemistry shared between Shantanu and

Vrushika. But such complements were not new to them. They were one of the best pairs on

Indian television, with a huge number of well wishers going crazy over this scintillating pair.

They jerked back and smiled at each other awkwardly and turned towards massy and smiled.

Massy chuckled to himself. He was very well aware that they were still quite awkward when

some one spoke about their 'chemistry'. And Frankly they were really two awkward, shy souls.

For instance, when Vrushika was newly brought in, then in an interview of hers and Shantanu,

they were asked a question as to what do they feel, will they be able to bring out the right

chemistry. To which Shantanu shyly answered that he has not yet deciphered the term

chemistry but just knows a pair is hit if they look good together. That was the level of their

acceptance that they are the hottest pair.

After a while of rigorous practice session, massy had to leave due to some personal work which

had popped up. Shantanu Vrushika decided to rehearse a bit more.

Teri yaadon ko sehlata hoon (naa kehna..)

Pal mein bann ke bikharta hoon

Jis jahaan mein kho gayi ho tum (alvida..)

Kya nahi hai wahaan

Tooti tanhaiyon ka gham

They were waltzing when Shantanu observed something on vrushika's forehead. They were

lines of worry and her angelic face now portrayed signs of discomfort. He stopped and spoke

out loud ' Vrushika, kya hua? Itne tension mein kyun ho? Aur tum uncomfortable dikh rahi ho?

Did I do something?' 'No no pagal hai kya,its just the present track of swaron and this song. I

mean itna pain, itna dard.Its very hurting' Vrushika responded with a sad tone. This tone

bothered Shantanu. But why was it bothering? Why was her being sad effecting him? Why did

he feel sad just because she was sad? These were questions answers to which no one knew.

He stood there for few seconds trying to analyse the situation and then spoke 'ok, agar tum sad

ho aise then practice ka koi fyada nahi, lekin tumhe is taraf chod nahi sakta. So I have a plan'

He had a playful smile on his face. 'Kya?' She asked. He took the remote of the stereo turned it

off. Then took out his phone and played a random song. Then he took his hand out and said '

would you care to dance?' With a radiating smile. 'I would love to' Vrushika answered with a

slight chuckle and cute blush on her cheeks. He held her hand and pulled her by the waist. The

music started.

You're the light, you're the night

You're the color of my blood

You're the cure, you're the pain

You're the only thing I wanna touch.

Vrushika turned in Shantanu's arm such that now her back faces his front. He moved his hands

over her arms making her hyperventilate. What was happening. They were supposed to be

awkward? But now they are burning with a pool of passion for each other. She couldn't reject

that touch. It wasn't something new for her to feel. But the intensity was speaking volumes.

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care

Cause I've never been so high

Follow me to the dark

Let me take you past our satellites

You can see the world you brought to life, to life

He then intertwined his fingers in hers. And they swayed to the music. Savouring the proximity

they shared.

So love me like you do, love me like you do

Love me like you do, love me like you do

Touch me like you do, touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?

She released herself from his hold and spinned out. He caught her by the wrist and pulled her

back leaving her crashing to his chest. He leaned forward and whispered in her ears ' What are

you waiting for? Love me like you do' with husky voice. She blushed hard hearing those words.

Such a confession out so random was something she was not accepting. But she didn't reject

his proposal nor she did accept it. She was busy in her blushing to actually give a reaction.

Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise

Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find

Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire

Yeah, I'll let you set the pace

Cause I'm not thinking straight

My head spinning around I can't see clear no more

He again spinned her out. She came back and jumped on his waist, tangling both her legs,

wrapping her hands on his neck . He was holding her by the thighs to give her support. She

bent down near his ears and said in a seductive voice ' what are you waiting for? Touch me like

you do ta ta touch me like you do' and winked.

To which Shantanu raised an eyebrow.

Touch me like you do, touch me like you do

Shantanu put her down slowly and they both shared an eye lock which they didn't break till the

song ended.

They heard foot steps so jerked back. Kunwar entered and informed them that he is dropping

everyone home so would drop them too. They quietly agreed picked their bags and walked out

trying hard not to blush. They sat in the car. Shantanu sat in front next to kunwar and Vrushika

right behind Shantanu in the back seat. The gang requested Shantanu to on the radio. When he

switched it on , to his surprise it was ' love me like you do'

Both Shantanu Vrushika turned their faces away from everyone and looked out the window. In

that process their eyes meet. Vrushika looked at the rear view mirror and Shantanu adjusted the

mirror in a way he could see the khubsoorat face throughout the journey. He winked at the

mirror knowing she was seeing making her go crimson red and she gave him flying kiss making

sure no one notices. That song was special. It brought out many emotions. Now Shantanu

Vrushika shared a new equation and a relation which was yet to be named. And finally accepted

their unknown feeling for each other. I would term it love but they were still exploring.

~~~~ Shiri ka OS ~~~~

I was sitting with my friends in the restaurant waiting for him, the love of my life. Two hours passed. God he was late again. My friends started teasing me, he forgot me, and he doesn't care for me blah blah! But I trusted on my trust. I believed he will come. He can forget himself but not me.5 hours passed, my friends left. It was for the 1st time I was waiting for so long... but I don't mind. I can wait for him lifelong and he knows it. Suddenly I felt something. I knew he came. But I made up my mind. I wasn't going to talk to him. I searched for him everywhere but in vain. I turned and found a cute face smiling at me sweetly. Automatically, a smile came to my face, but I changed my expression and turned back crossing my arms. He came to me and hugged me from the back. I said nothing. "I am sorry" I heard him saying cutely. I pushed him backward and started to move. Suddenly he took me in his arms and all the people in the restaurant clapped. He walked out to the garden, I was shouting to put me down. But he was just like me, ZIDDI! He held me more tightly. I moved my hand and legs and we fell down. He was on the ground and I was upon him. I lost in his charming eyes which looked at me lovingly. My hair fell on his face which he put behind my ears slowly. I got my senses back and showing him eyes, I got up but he dragged me back. This time I was under him. I started scolding him again to be late but suddenly I felt something hard on my lips. To my surprise, it was he locking his lips into mine closing his eyes. My eyes were wide open more as I was shocked but I really liked it. We were having affair for last 2 months but it was our first kiss. I closed my eyes and responded back. It was my 1st special kiss to my very special person, my love, my Swayam! I opened my eyes and found the two eyes looking at me and the lips locking into mine. He gave a mischievous smile continuing the kiss and soon the soft kiss changed to a passionate one!

~~~~ Aastha OS ~~~~

SwaRon OS : Pehli Nazar Mein

"Damn it! Not again!" these words escaped from the mouth of an irritated swayam as he hurried down through the stairs of his apartment.
He was late for his office and this week it would be his third time when he would recieve a huge lecture from his senior official, and that too on the topic- 'Punctuality'!!!
"Oh god! Why me??" he was thinking all this when suddenly *thud* He banged with someone who was carrying a big load of boxes.
He looked up to say sorry but as soon as he saw the person with whom he had banged his breadth got caught in his throat and all he could manage was- "s...so...sorr..."
"What the hell! Dikhta nahi hai kya? Oh god! saara saaman gira diya! Ab khade hokar shakal kyu dekh rahe ho? Help ki ummeed rakhna bhi bekar hai tum jaise logon se!" Sharon was hell irritated as this was her first day in her new apartment and she had not at all expected it to start in such a way.
She was collecting all her fallen stuff from the stairs while cursing Swayam under her breadth, on the other hand Swayam was so lost in her from the moment he had seen her that till now he hadn't even realised the situation he was in.
Sharon gathered all her stuff and went, but Swayam was still standing there and was smiling to himself sheepishly.
Suddenly it struck to him that he had to go to office and he was aldready very late. But now he was not in a hurry, he walked slowly while blushing and smiling to himself.
Although he recieved a huge lecture after reaching his office but as he had already expected it therefore it didn't bother him much. The thing which was bothering him throughout his work was 'HER'!He so desperately wanted to know who she was, what was her name, will she mind going on a coffee with him? In short he was eager to know each and every thing about her and this eagerness was driving him crazy.
It was evening when he reached his apartment. He was tired because of all the goof-ups he had done while working in his office as he was not able to concentrate on anything.
After reaching his flat, he took a shower and changed himself to a lower and a tee. He decided to spend some time in balcony.
He went to his balcony and felt the refreshing air hit his face. He felt something different in the air today, he didn't know what the difference was but it felt good.
Suddenly his eyes fell on the nearby balcony and his heart started beating at an abnormal pace. He saw her angelic face and a smile crept on his lips, he again got captured in her and as a result he didn't realise that she was staring at him angrily. As soon as Sharon saw him, she remembered the inconvenience that he had caused her earlier this morning.
She opened her mouth and was about to say something to him when suddenly her mother called her from inside- "Sharon beta andar aao aur help karo papa ki T.V ki setting karne mein"
"Aghhh...!!! Baad mein dekh lungi ise!" and saying this she stormed inside her house angrily whereas Swayam was left standing there in his dreamy mode. Her name was ringing in his head continuously.
There was something in her which would pull him towards her everytime. That night Swayam slept the most peaceful sleep of his life. No matter what, he was determined to bring her in his life and he knew he surely will one day.
"Sharon!" he sighed as he closed his eyes. The most beautiful name he had ever heard :)

Special thanks to Chamgadar who forced me to write this os πŸ˜‰

Ali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

On this beautiful day of ur life !!

Dance tu banta ha na with her prince
As a royal traditions..
And our princess RENU is
also excited to dance with her prince! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

In excitement she straight falls in her prince arms πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Now She is performing Ballroom dance with her prince.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

She is in full party mode even don't want to spare us πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Now we have to dance Bcz its Our Princess wish
Though we r dancing like...
''PAPU CAN'T DANCE '' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Time for Refreshment

Edited by Ali08 - 8 years ago
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You soo much everyone
Thank u for making me feel special 😳

Ryt now m emotinal yet speechless pta hi nhi chal rha h kya bolu :')
Abhi sach me muje lag rha h me princess hi hu πŸ˜†
Thank u soo soo much πŸ€—
Aap sab log sach me bahut creative ho πŸ‘
U all know me very well πŸ˜†
Thank u for bella n edward goodies n yes I like virat 😳
Pta nhi kha se ye pta lga liya πŸ˜›

N that Renu Medical Store 🀣

Thank u soo much for evrything πŸ€—
Didn't know before that after joining IF I will meet u all.. 5 months back on this day I joined IF pta nhi tha ki aap sab log itna imp part ban jaoge meri life me :')
Thank u vrushan being such an awesome person
Bcz of them I met all of you
I dnt know me itna sara love deserv karti hu bhi ya nhi but u all r really imp for me abhi words nhi h mere pas apni feeling ko express karne k liye but yes I have read this thread 10 times n At times I were crying , laughing , rofling n blushing 😳

I will rply to everyone indiuidualy abhi Thodi si busy hu 😳

Love u all n thank u soo much for everything πŸ€—
Edited by --RENU-- - 8 years ago
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDA!!! πŸ€—
LOVE U LOADS