SwaRon OS: Happy Proposal Anniversary :D

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Mr. Shekhawat, where are you?' Sharon spoke in trepidation as she looked at the clock hung in her living area.

It's been 4 hours 22 minutes and 26 seconds since the last time they spoke. Hearing his voice, once in every hour had become a daily routine.

She would become apprehensive if his voice wasn't heard. The only assent he was given, was when he had meetings with his clients. And it wasn't like he needed space from this possessiveness of hers. His case was even worse. He couldn't continue his work , if he didn't get to see her every half an hour. His phone, consisted of only her pictures.

When they both slept in the night both slept so close to each other. He would hold her close by her waist and she would rest her head on his chest. Living without each other, was something they couldn't imagine.

Their love had gone through many impediments. The first stage of acceptance took alot from them. Then the second stage of trust, was ambivalent. The stages continued, but all that mattered now was they were bonded by a beautiful relationship, which came under the institution of marriage.

They both now didn't address each other as girlfriend or boyfriend. They had found a new name husband and wife, or Mr and Mrs shekhawat as people called them.

Does he even care I exist?'

That's it I'm going to the office'

Sharon stormed out of her house.

Oh swayam, you're so romantic' a lady of Sharon's age giggled along with swayam.

That I am' , swayam winked and answered.

Swayam!' Sharon looked on mystified.

Swayam got up and turned towards the familiar voice.

Sharon, what are you doing here?'

He asked unsure.

Well, I came coz I was getting worried about you, but I didn't know romancing was part of your job. I'm really sorry disturb you.' Sharon said in a hurt tone, controlling her emotions.

Uh, I guess I should leave.' Said the lady in an embarrassed tone and left.

Sharon too left banging the door behind her.

Ma'am, I'll take you home' swayams driver said and she sat in the car and left. She was so lost, that she didn't realise when the driver had taken a deviation in the path. He took her to a lonely place.

The car stopped and Sharon, got a bit scared when she realised, she hasn't reached home. The driver opened the door for her. She questioned him, but he remained silent. She stepped out of the car and the scene in front of her, made her stand awestruck. She remained rooted to her place and the driver took the car and left the place.

A nuzzle into the crook of her neck was what she got as a welcome.

Swayam' she called out lovingly.

His hands were firmly placed on her waist and his head resting on her shoulder Happy engagement anniversary sunshine' he spoke.

Happy engagement anniversary hubby' she replied. Then she jerked from his hold and said Mr. Shekhawat, you are so dead! Do you know I've been waiting for your call from' swayam cut her in between and said 5 hours 34 minutes and 10 seconds,right?'

With a loving smile. She just hugged him and he reciprocated it with equal love.

After a while he spoke you really thought, I'll be romancing with some other girl?' With questioning eyes. No' answered Sharon with confident ones. You can never lacerate me, and I know that' she said pecking him on his forehead.

Then why did you react that way when you so me with that lady in the office?' Because, she was extremely close to you and your already claimed, so I actually felt bad for her.' Sharon winked. Oh really' saying it swayam came closer smirking. Sharon placed a hand between them and spoke but why did she say your romantic?' Now Sharon was curious.

Oh, she was just my colleague, and I was just suggesting her some cheesy romantic songs, that she could sing for her boyfriend.' He said with a genuine smile. I feel like such an oaf sometimes' she said lowering her gaze. Nah! You're just extremely stupid at times' swayam said laughing. Youuu' Sharon started hitting him playfully.

After their moments of romance and fights, swayam lifted Sharon in his arms and took her over to the table which was set up for two. He fed her as he had promised during their proposal. After dinner they swayed to some music, and spent the night under the open sky in each other's arms, their real home.

Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy proposal anniversary everyone πŸ₯³
I know it was yesterday. But I wasn't in the state to type, as I had got a muscle pull. But today I could. So posting it today πŸ˜ƒ
And this os is dedicated to my pagal bachhi (shiru) πŸ€—
Tu mange or mein na doon, aisa todi hoga haina πŸ˜›
Do review it!😳
And sorry for any typos, as I type on phone and post πŸ˜†
Love Ana ❀️
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago
rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AnaπŸ€—
Perfect gift for all d SwaRon fans for d Anniversary!
OS is tooo cute❀️ like a dream thnx for writing dis😊
Love ya πŸ€—

koms_vrushan thumbnail
nice os and yes happy proposal anniversary.
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haaayyyeee... This was plain beautiful. Lovely and sweet OS.
Thanks for the pm
mythreyii thumbnail
Ana
Tats extremely beautiful
Saying it again ur writing is jus amazing
The way u write is amazing
Coming to the os utterly butterly beautiful one
Well today indeed belongs to vsm
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail