__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
THIS IS WHOLLY DEDICATED TO MY NISHI DI..πŸ€—
I KNOW THIS IS SHIT BUT STILL BARE WITH ITπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

"Where the hell is he?" Taani said to herself in anger

"Khud bol tha hain late nahi hone ke liye aur khud late hota hain" she again muttered in anger

"He is so gonna die" taani again muttered in anger as she checked her watch for the umpteenth time...

"Rey beta tu toh gaya...bhagwan bacha lena" he said in a frightened mode when he saw taani fuming in anger...

"Rey darr mat!! You are going to do something that will change both of our lives into 360 turn..!! so now go to her!! His inner turmoil shouted on him

She sat on the bench waiting for him while he slowly tip-toed towards her and sat beside her...

"You are late Mr.Singhania" she said with an angry look on her face

"I know that and I am sorry for that" he said while holding his ears trying to make a cute puppy face

"Koi faida nahi hain esa chera banake!! And I am not gonna forgave you this time!! She said in a stern voice

"Sorry na tanu maaf kar de aapne best friend ko...I promise aage se esa nahi karunga"

"Humesha tu yehi bolt ha hain!! Toh yeh sab mujhe mat bol" she said while getting up..

"Tu ese nahi manegi toh...vese manaunga" rey said while getting up

"Apne tantrum apne paas rakh" she said while folding her hands near her chest

"Tantrums kar bhi koun rahan hain? Meine toh tujhe yeh de rahan hun" he said while giving a chocolate to her...he knew she cannot deny chocolates whom so ever gives her...

Her face glowed in happiness when she saw the chocolates...she snatched from his hands and started to eat it!!!

"Toh meine yeh samjhu ki tune mujhe maaf kiya?" rey asked

"Hmm...yes" she said with a smile

"Thank God!" rey said in happiness..!!

"By the way, why did you wanted to meet me aur woh bhi abhi?" taani questioned him

"Pehle church chalo mere saath?" rey said holding her hand...

"Aur woh kyun?" taani again questioned him

"You know what..tu aaj kal bohout sawal puchne lagi hain" rey said while dragging her till the car..

"Whatever" taani said and sat inside the car...

After a drive of 10 minutes they stood in front of the church...

"Yaad hain taani yeh church humare liye kitna special hain?" rey asked looking at the old church which still had its beauty

"Ismeine kese bhul sakti hun rey?!" taani said in happiness...

"Chalo garden meine chal the hain" rey said while taani nodded to his instructions

"Ab bologe bhi kis ke liye bulaya tha" taani said while she sat on the grass...

Rey took a deep sigh and said holding her hand "You know na taani..,yeh place hum dono ke life's meine bohout importance hold karti hain...this day years before we met here and our journey started...from strangers to friends...from friends to best friends...we know in and out about each other...be it love for your chocolate or be the way I am possessive about you"...taani's eyes were going widen and widen when she heard these types of words from him...he continued.." I know these kind of words from my mouth finds weird to you but today I have to say this...I have fallen in love with you...from the age of 18 I am in love with...haan who alag baat hain ki bolne se darr that ha!! Par abhi nahi...bol diya..!! do you love me?"

Taani had her eyes widened with the shock...she accepted she was in love with him but didn't expected the same from him...her revive was broken when he called her out..

"Taani jawab toh do?! Do you love me?" he asked

"What do you think?" taani asked as tears filled in her eyes...

"You do love me" rey said and winked

Taani smiled though her tears while rey engulfed her In a hug...but suddenly he jerked her away...

"Kya hua?" taani asked in confusion...

"You didn't said the three magical words"...he said with a pout...

"Aww you are looking so cute baby" she said while pulling her cheeks

" I want to hear the magical words" rey said irritated...

" I love you, Rey" she said and hugged him tightly and he swirled her...both had happiness...the happiness of being with each other...the happiness of being in love...it was the new love which was blossomed between these two...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww cute cute
Thanks for PM
princess1926 thumbnail
Awesome!
Really sweet os...!
It was cute

taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww
shoo shweet
cute love story
nice dear
princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awe it was so cute
love it alot
well written
do write more
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome bacha
Loved it πŸ€—
Awww this really shooo cute
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing yaarπŸ˜ƒ
loved it😊
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thnx nidu... such a cute os... I knw its ur first try on taarey nd its superb... luv D way rey proposed her... luvd it...πŸ€—
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome babyy
Cute OS.
Rey aww
Love u πŸ€—
__nidhi__ thumbnail

thank u so much