--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Love is just mere four letter words syllable to me; it's a feeling, which is alien to me. Neither I am capable giving love or receiving. This thing I had accepted way long back.

I am here, sitting in my green room waiting for mine and Rey's performance, an uneasy feeling creeping around me. I should focus on my dance, but no all my thoughts are right now channeled in one direction-Swayam Shekhawat, the name I dare take. But I like the way his name rolls over my tongue, He belongs to the group weakling, yeah, that very same weakling whom I used to loathe, but now, I've have surpassed that phase, dazzlers and weaklings have now come to a common ground, we don't hate each other. I can't control but fel the uncanny felings arising inside me, as my thoughts are running back to him, Swayam the weakling, whom I feel is the real dazzler. Sometimes I wonder he's from some other world, other planet, because people like him are rare to find in today's world. He is one of his kinds. Truth to be told I have always admired his guts, he is the single person in the whole world or I can say on planet, which has ever dared to look into my eyes and caught me off-guard. Sometimes, I feel he can look into my deep, dark soul and unleash the real me. With him around me, I feel naked, but still comfortable.

I am a very private person; I go long way to protect myself and if that means hurting someone else, I will not give a second thought to it, call me selfish, insensitive, arrogant bitch, I don't care, in fact I am all that mentioned above. I have always protected myself from anything which involves emotions, but this guy, he had very smoothly ripped the covers which kept me safe and guarded, he had always managed to bring out all sorts of emotions in me, especially feeling of being loved.
He makes me hope, hope for more.

My thoughts are scattered right now, in morning, I heard from boys that he is going to propose me; this scared the living shit out of me. The news came as big blow, I wasn't prepared for this, still am not. So, I did what I have been doing before, once again I have broken his heart. And he very gracefully accepted my decision, he didn't complain once. I did. What I wanted to do, I should feel relaxed, but I am not, there's an uneasy feelings going on inside me. This was what I want but for some unknown reason, I doubt my decision now. His agony face, when i voiced my thoughts to him, still not leaves my memory. He understood my discomfort and went away without saying anything, how does he do that? I will never ever understand.

I am struggling with my inner turmoil, he had kept on hinting me about his feelings, from long time, but how to make him understand, I am not alone, with me there's a whole baggage - My complications. Which will never let me live in peace. And he won't be happy dealing with it. I am nothing but a mess.

Today I have once again, proved that I am incapable of giving or receiving love.

The End.

Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Note- Hello, remember me?
I am back after a long time.
For some reason I had thought to quit writing, but due to few I came back again.
Thank you, my sweethearts for loving my work and being supportive.
This One Shot is dedicated to all my readers who never wanted me to discontinue writing. Love you all.
Enjoy.

P.S. - if anyone can help me suggest a suitable title to
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday ^_^

Reserved!

^Unreserve^

First of all Thank You! Thank You So Very Much for writing on this scene! This is my one of the fav scenes of TanHa <3 And I am really happy you wrote on this scene.

Sharon's turmoil after rejecting Swayam,( dare I say even before he could say anything) the feeling which scummed her when she should have felt exactly opposite was so beautifully shown by you.

The desperateness in her thoughts, her restlessness you potrayed it beautifully!

Well Done!

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully penned.. 👏 😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love this scene of SwaRon!! The expressions of both Sneha and Shan were comendable in the scene.Another heart-breaking scene where i felt awfully bad for Swayam.
You depicted sharon so beautifully , the diva whom no one understands really!
Incapable of recieving or giving love , this was a wonderful line BTW!!👏
I feel thats what she might have been feeling at this point.
Wonderfully described!😃
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shivani back with q bang..
As usual a beautifully penned os
As I told u I have never seen dazzler weakling days but u were so crisp and clear tat I cud connect
U have an amazing writing style.. Never stop it .. Ur second career option
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really nice one
Sharon's turmoil was penned well..
Nice

Thanks
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
dis is so heart wrenching. 😭 well penned...