Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ana--

I will comment by night! This needs time :')

Unreserved!

This was one hell of a story. I'm slayed...

Hey love,
Ur comment slayed me too! Okay so breaking it down(coz i cant help myself)

ty for liking d quote and the paradox it presents. I guess it appeals more once u have read d entire OS and u go back to the quote!

N talking abt the third space :) m sure all us vrushanians would love to stay in that la-la land forever :P

About the note,
ty for reading that as that was my foremost apprehension regarding this OS. This is a fragile topic close to every well-wishers heart and I would never ever want even to remotely cross the line btwn passion and lust in anyone's perception when it comes to Vrushan given their innocence even in a fictional write-up. Coz I know how much we care n connect to them <3

& m glad u thought d reading experience was beguiling! Mission accomplished I guess :P
U know how I love u :* Keep reading,(long comment? kahan?)
mythreyii thumbnail
Rutu HiFi for the thoughts on my PostScript
Its perfectly fine if u will not b able to post on sm POV
As this piece iitself is mindblowing. Thank you that you said you will try as at times that guy is a mystrey box and vm is transparent.
Well ur paridhis big fan that I know
And am jus in love with both of ur works equally for the realness and the very much of vrushanness in the work is what I love in urs as well as hers.
U certainly write so well with such command over the language that its a blissful read.
Am glad I made some sense to you previously as I was totally lost and yeah probably the best parr abt ur writing is ur a simple girl who writes her heart out.
And she is a brilliant writer too.
Now jus waiting more vsm write-ups from u hopefully sooner this time
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its nice... keep writing more...
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Rutu:)
I want to begin by telling you that your work is one of the very few pieces I have read on VruShan!..And can I tell you I'm totally your fan now!
I wasn't on forums earlier but now that I am I don't want to miss this opportunity to tell you how much I'm in love with this thread.

SwaRon created magic on screen and turned out to be the most ideal onscreen couple but only a Vrushanian will know what a bliss it is to watch those two people offscreen who made Swaron what they are.

Vrushika and Shantanu were the two people who you'd easily fall in love with for their innocence and humbled nature, but what draws you more towards them is the bond they share and all you crave for is seeing them turning into the Swaron they were,offscreen as well.
Sigh!!

You voice out the feelings of every Vrushan fan with your writing. I know the bold disclaimers are for a reason to say that it is a work of fiction but then some fantasies are too difficult to let go ,and this thread in a way gives a little feeling of fulfillment in some way .

The way you potrayed Vrushika and Shantanu is so damn realistic to say the least. Its wonderful how you express that inner turmoil, those inhibitions , that reluctance to accept being affected by each other , you can't help but think that this phase must have been in their lives at some point of life.
A shipper can hope right ? :( :(

This line "Me and my girl" in the previous OS, sigh!!! After reading it I was like .

Coming to this OS , you wrote Vrushika's P.O.V. to perfection to say the least. The longing ,desperation could be felt so deeply and never could I imagine anyone else in her place.

I guess like Vrushika in your Os ,even most of the Vrushanians would be hoping against hope to see them together.

Truly commendable job...I'm running out of words now :)

Do keep writing more and more.
Marvellous work!!❤️

Love,
Shreya

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Rutu HiFi for the thoughts on my PostScript

Its perfectly fine if u will not b able to post on sm POV
As this piece iitself is mindblowing. Thank you that you said you will try as at times that guy is a mystrey box and vm is transparent.
Well ur paridhis big fan that I know
And am jus in love with both of ur works equally for the realness and the very much of vrushanness in the work is what I love in urs as well as hers.
U certainly write so well with such command over the language that its a blissful read.
Am glad I made some sense to you previously as I was totally lost and yeah probably the best parr abt ur writing is ur a simple girl who writes her heart out.
And she is a brilliant writer too.
Now jus waiting more vsm write-ups from u hopefully sooner this time

HiFi myths😉
Sorry for late reply & thanku for everything you've written 😳 ur amazing❤️
& ur ryt SM is a mystery box & today he has amped up dat mystery to a whole new level😆😉
Thanx again & much love❤️
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

its nice... keep writing more...

Thank you😊
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rutu this was uber cute. So simple and smooth writing. I was smiling while I was reading. Adorable!!

rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Hii Rutu:)

I want to begin by telling you that your work is one of the very few pieces I have read on...
Love,
Shreya

Hi Shreya🤗

Firstly Thankyou sooo much for writing all ur feelings down ❤️
It means a lot! srsly!👍🏼
M so glad this thread gives you some kind of fulfillment when it comes to vrushan
and all of us r so hoplessly in love with them that we wont give up on them no matter what so pls keep those fantasies alight😆
keep hoping fellow shipper ❤️
& again thank you for commenting it gives me d strength to write more:)
Much Love,
Rutu
P.S sorry for the late reply
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rutu

Rutu this was uber cute. So simple and smooth writing. I was smiling while I was reading. Adorable!!

Wow what a coincidence😃
Thank you so much Rutu😊😛
Pls keep reading & commenting !

--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rutu wat to say ...dis one is beyond perfection ...dis one left me in a daze
Firstly lets start from ur qoute ..it was perfect n d feeling is just inexplicable too good 👍🏼
"I know you know, Just the way you know I know too.
& the best part is when we both pretend to not know,
Just coz we don't know why we know."

The start was so beautiful it seems as if m in a dream ...it was so mesmerising as real as a dream n den dat CUT was enough to bring us out of the trance 😳
U r amazing writer n ur writing just so intriguing u kept us captivated wid every words it seems as if its not just a piece of work but it actually happening for real n as all vrushanians wish to come true one day
His teasing n her retortion wid punching him for real has become a memory now ..n hope to relieve those fun moments again
Ur writing once agn left us smiling and hoping just lyk her in d end
"Maybe just maybe... someday ...he would know that he is the one...

Maybe just maybe... someday... he would see how much she loves him...

Maybe just maybe...Shantanu...Someday...that moment would complete itself for real.."

May be just may be ...someday ...our wish gets fulfilled Sigh!

keep writing ...eagerly waiting for next update n m sure we wil be gettng it soon 😉