Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh shit.

Man. I read all three in a go, and I have such a huge smile on my face.

This series is so beautiful in its simplicity.

I read most fics/stories published on the forum but I will never comment unless I genuinely like it and your final part three made me want to comment.

I love how you've written this - there's this real sense of honesty to the characters. Your Shantanu and Vrushika are so real - every action, every thought sounds justified.

Well done. I would really love to read more from you.

Keep up the great work.

<33333 Paridhi.
rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Propinquity.

Oh shit.

Man. I read all three in a go, and I have such a huge smile on my face.

This series is so beautiful in its simplicity.

I read most fics/stories published on the forum but I will never comment unless I genuinely like it and your final part three made me want to comment.

I love how you've written this - there's this real sense of honesty to the characters. Your Shantanu and Vrushika are so real - every action, every thought sounds justified.

Well done. I would really love to read more from you.

Keep up the great work.

<33333 Paridhi.

Thank You so much Paridhi!
Trust me,It means a lot coming from you!!
I 'm glad you liked the story & my versions of Shantanu & Vrushika.. Hope to keep entertaining u with these fics ! coz trust me ur doing a great job in bringing a smile to every Vrushanian by ur VMs n ficsโค๏ธ
Pls do keep reading n commenting
Lots of Love-Rutu.
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry for commenting late ...bt dis is one awesome piece of work loved it
Read all d 3 parts in one go ...n i dnt knw wat to say as m jst speechless after reading dis

Dis is so beautiful ...u r an amazng writer rutu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Heart touchng os ...i hvent read many fanfic on vrushan bt dis is one of d most amazing n best work on vrushan i hve ever read ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This is jst lyk a dream which every vrushanian heart craves to be true n makes us believe dat
still dere is some hope left
Ur writing is so brilliant ...d way u jst made a connection wid our feelings to dere reality is so unique ๐Ÿ‘
lst part was simply d best -
Nimit's phone beeped at that precise moment...

A smile spread across Nimit's face reading the four words in that text

Me & My Girl ;-)

"Vrushika"-- He answered palki ma'am... "Shantanu & Vrushika are on their way..."

This is as real as a dream...wud luv to read more frm u keep writing sch stuff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Waiting for d nxt update of Vrushan Diaries ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Nupur

Thanks Ana for d PM๐Ÿ˜Š
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
N I jus realized I hadn't read the last part of this...how come noone Pmed me๐Ÿ˜ก
Nevertheless this was so
Hyae n the last line...

Nimit: "I just called him...both are on their way"

Palki maam: "Both?? Who?? Shantanu &??"

Me & My Girl ;-)

"Vrushika"-- He answered palki ma'am... "Shantanu & Vrushika are on their way..."
Now I can finally fall asleep... As today I was Missing Vrushan far tooo much n I culdnt sleep till now...but reading this,now I think I can :)
Awesome Work...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผu gotta Write more๐Ÿ˜‰
pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is bliss ...
This was just so beautiful
Loved it.
Read all the three parts!
I loved the way u brought shan in this one considering the sort of a guy he is... totally complicated.

Loved the end -
Me & My Girl ;-)

I was smiling like a maniac at this!

Rutu pls write more. Would love to read more of your works.
rutu_vs thumbnail
Sorry for commenting late ...bt dis is one awesome piece of work loved it
Read all d 3 parts in one go ...n i dnt knw wat to say as m jst speechless after reading dis

Dis is so beautiful ...u r an amazng writer rutu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Heart touchng os ...i hvent read many fanfic on vrushan bt dis is one of d most amazing n best work on vrushan i hve ever read ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This is jst lyk a dream which every vrushanian heart craves to be true n makes us believe dat
still dere is some hope left
Ur writing is so brilliant ...d way u jst made a connection wid our feelings to dere reality is so unique ๐Ÿ‘
lst part was simply d best -

Me & My Girl ;-)

This is as real as a dream...wud luv to read more frm u keep writing sch stuff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Waiting for d nxt update of Vrushan Diaries ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Nupur

Thanks Ana for d PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Heyy Nupur๐Ÿค— Thank you so much ! You have always been around for me you know how much ur comments mean to meโค๏ธ sorry for this late reply!
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: VReSHna

N I jus realized I hadn't read the last part of this...how come noone Pmed me๐Ÿ˜ก

Nevertheless this was so
Hyae n the last line...

Nimit: "I just called him...both are on their way"

Palki maam: "Both?? Who?? Shantanu &??"

Me & My Girl ;-)

Now I can finally fall asleep... As today I was Missing Vrushan far tooo much n I culdnt sleep till now...but reading this,now I think I can :)
Awesome Work...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผu gotta Write more๐Ÿ˜‰

Heyy Reshna,
M sooo sorry for the late reply! Thank You for the comment N sry for not sending u a PM, Have sent it this time pls chk it outโค๏ธ
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri98.arora

This is bliss ...

This was just so beautiful
Loved it.
Read all the three parts!
I loved the way u brought shan in this one considering the sort of a guy he is... totally complicated.

Loved the end -
Me & My Girl ;-)

I was smiling like a maniac at this!

Rutu pls write more. Would love to read more of your works.

Heyy pri98.arora
Thank you so much for reading and commenting, It really means a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
and sorry for the late reply!
rutu_vs thumbnail

Dear Guys,๐Ÿค—
New OS coming out! Hope this one lives upto all your expectations! I know I have taken ridiculously long amount of time to post this! Sorry guysโค๏ธ maaf kar do I hope this one is worth the wait๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love,
Rutu
rutu_vs thumbnail

Note to Readers:

Okay! So I am a goner for emotional lovey-dovey feelings wala writing.

Writing about passion is not my cup of tea. I know; but still I attempted this for the very first time, My boldest write-up everrr...

Which made me realise I couldn't go beyond this limit! Coz love brings out passion, If there is love there is passion; If it isn't love it ain't passion it's just mere lust.

Moral of the rambling: I hope you guys see the love behind this passion, coz pure emotions are what i always aim for while writing ,Being a Weakling at heart <3

P.S: pls be kind to me... writing after a long time J Also pls forgive me for putting my own quote below Shakespeare's. Silly me :P sorry for that blatant stupidity! It's all the nerves and jitters of my first attempt at bold writing. forgive me.

Hope u guys like it

As usual it's straight from the heart...