Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --Destiny--

Well this was really nice. I never read VruShan works except for one writer. Being very honest most precisely for the fact rarely people touch the basic traits of their relationship and goes over the top. Not there are many VruShan fics in place though. Main thing which I loved about the three part was detailing on small stuff, stuff that we have seen about them. Like the love for chocolates and some more were there. My favourite would be Shantanu's PoV and the last part. Shantanu's PoV is quite difficult to understand and then pen down on it. But pretty good work there. Really loved the YT thing, very intelligent pick there. These are so true :P " Usually He was very sorted and stable around everyone ...but around Her in public... He was always jumpy, unsure of His own actions..." xD xD Loved the last part. There was subtlety and really nicely done. Good job on connecting the Insta posts :P All the saves by Shantanu were very good. Very Shantanuish they were. The concept was very nicely set up and could relate somewhere. Like in an alternate universe this can happen :P I have to thank you for the Shantanu-Nimit thing in the end. Adore their bond a lot, and so liked it. Btw was the My Girl reference taken from the Radio IV of Trio on Radio Mirchi? Anyway. Good job. I enjoyed reading it.
P.S : A suggestion. Please avoid using capitalised Him and Her. Him with capital H mostly refers to God, which is why it was thoda weird in reading for me. You can italicise him or her for personification.
Also make a index on the first page. It would be easier for people to track the works.

Hi @destiny,๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank u for ur comment!
Yes i do tend to pay attn to small details of VruShan..n i felt lyk incorporating it in d story
Thank u for liking SM's POV...Yes It was complicated to write & m glad it connected to u on some level & felt Shantanuish to u.That was the aim,hope i did justice to it.
It feels nice to kno that somewhr u could relate the story to to their actual dynamic.
Btw the my girl ref was from the Radio iv & another BN iv of trio whn dey were asked whom dey wuld lyk to get naughty wid.. N macy's & Shan's reply was My Girl :-P
also thank you for ur constructive criticism. Since this is d first time i m writing i know there are many speech & punctuation goof-ups that u may come across. Sry for that
The Him- Her wala funda I did intentionally glorifying Him in her thoughts & Her in his thoughts & only using their given names at certain points to make an impact. But thanks I will definitely keep this in mind when i try writing!
As for index...m still new to IF...figuring things out! Linking pages for once! Will learn that too๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank u for ur constructive critisizm! Do keep reading & commenting!

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Rutu : I was talking about that naughty wala question one only :P I will Hve to give you double claps for it now then. And hey don't get hyped up with so much talking of mine. :P You're good. And can do better in future I'm sure. Chill. :P One doesnt become perfect over night. Keep writing. Looking forward to read more stuff. For help regarding forum stuff check the suggestions forums. There you will get some stuff.
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Rutu,
Damm this is too too good. Personally huge Vrushan fan and i don't read vrushan fics as i dont get connected to them. This looks so so real i know it is imagination but gives a very real feel. Thanks for writing this. Big fan dear keep writing :)
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsh-mayur

Hey Rutu,

Damm this is too too good. Personally huge Vrushan fan and i don't read vrushan fics as i dont get connected to them. This looks so so real i know it is imagination but gives a very real feel. Thanks for writing this. Big fan dear keep writing :)

Thank You Varsh-Mayur,๐Ÿ˜Š
M glad this write-up connected to u in some way...
Currently working on my next Vrushan story...Will update soon..
Thank you! do keep reading & commenting!
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey. I just wanted to let you know that i loved this whole idea and that i look forward to reading.
I personally am a huge VruShan fan, and love to read about them and im glad that you are of those few writers that do.
I hope to read more from you. Please pm me when you update next. ๐Ÿ˜Š
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
didi๐Ÿค—
awesome
amazingg
superb ๐Ÿ‘
me &my girl
aap aage likhne wale ho na ye story

love u
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shanaya.

Hey. I just wanted to let you know that i loved this whole idea and that i look forward to reading.

I personally am a huge VruShan fan, and love to read about them and im glad that you are of those few writers that do.
I hope to read more from you. Please pm me when you update next. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much .Shanaya.๐Ÿ˜Š
Sure will PM u with next update.
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

didi๐Ÿค—
awesome
amazingg
superb ๐Ÿ‘
me &my girl
aap aage likhne wale ho na ye story

love u

Jyoti๐Ÿค—
Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š
haan aage likh rahi hoon naya vrushan story๐Ÿ˜Š Par thodisi busy hoon...isliye tym lagega... pls bear with me tab tak๐Ÿ˜ณ & thanku comment karne ke liye
Love u too๐Ÿค—
Edited by rutu_vs - 8 years ago
ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Any new update on our way?? Please say yes ๐Ÿ˜”
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When are you updating next?? Do soon!โค๏ธ