rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends,
This is a collection of VruShan One Shots...
My First ever Write-up...
Hope you enjoy them...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rutu_vs thumbnail
OS Part1 - "Said ;Unsaid"
(Disclaimer: All characters in this write-up are imaginary & purely fictitious)

Vrushika-

It's been more than a fortnight now...

no contact from Him,

Even after D3 ended she would always be the one to call him up. He never really called her..

Now she gets why...

Yet He answered all her calls...They would speak about random stuff for hours...But He would never end the call first... no matter what, He would always wait for her to end it...like He was waiting for her to say something till the very end...

Or maybe it didn't matter to Him...they were just random conversations for Him...maybe that's why He never calls...Just friends right?

But then...It always felt like HE was her's... like HE belonged to her...

until now...

The new set is good, people are amazing... new co-actors...senior actors... cast & crew are very welcoming...they treat her with care & affection...like a kid that she is...and she had been really busy too... trying to drown herself in work...trying too hard not to think about... about Him...

But it's not possible... no matter what she did... she had to think about Him..His thoughts would come naturally to her... Like He had evaded all her senses...He was the centre of her universe for the past 2 & 1/2 yrs... How could she avoid thinking about Him now...

Was it the physical distance between them...No...they didn't meet regularly... but when they would meet... it would still be the same..It was always the same between them... Distance didn't matter.

No...it wasn't the physical distance...this time He had distanced His heart from her...

How could He... How could He... Was everything a lie... Were they a lie...An act put on for a show...that's it...nothing else? Was there never any truth in it? Were there no moments hidden in those acts? Had she been misinterpreting Him the whole time?

A silent tear fell from her cheeks...

She couldn't take it anymore... It was a Sunday & both her Mom & Dad were home ...She went & locked herself in her bedroom...She had to let it out...she had been keeping this pain inside her for over a month now... it was too much...it started brimming up in her eyes & erupted heavily in her chest...She closed her eyes...and inevitably her mind flashed His image

Those innocent eyes looking at her...

Those stray locks of hair dancing on His forehead...

That adorable crooked smile lighting up His face...

"Stop it Vrushika! Stop it now or the tears will start flowing again! you are strong you can handle this!"... She tried consoling herself.

They met a fortnight back at the success party...She had handled it then...Kept herself together...

She had her patent smile pasted on her face...Her shield... Her defense mechanism...to take her through the night...giving her strength ... strength to face Him...

But He was unfazed as if nothing had happened... He was careful enough to avoid that other girl... "...but He was not really with me too..only when Palki ma'am called us both He started talking as if we were...As if nothing was wrong...What Was that? Just friends?..." Vrushika thought to herself.

By now she was heaving sighs...tears rolling down her cheeks drenching her soft toy-Shiro...

She heard His voice in her head teasing her.. saying "Shiro" in a silly accent in an old IV they gave together...memories... His memories...they kept haunting her way too much lately...

She opened her Instagram account & posted her emotions... She had to let it out... She just had to...

"Usually, people think that I'm a strong, happy person..but behind my smiles they just don't know how much I'm in pain and almost broken"

He always maintained they were friends... It's not like He had ever said He even liked her... It's not like He promised any commitment...

Then why ? Why is she feeling this way? Technically He did nothing wrong... He never put a toe out of line...Then why...why is she so angry... so upset...so frustrated...Why is she feeling so...so...Cheated...

"Just a friend Vrushika..." She Said to herself swallowing the lump in her throat, "... you are nothing more to Him...than Just a friend..."

But then...

His eyes...His actions...His touch...What did that mean?

She closed her eyes & all she could see was Him holding that other Girl in HIS arms...Saying He could have kissed her...Nooo

God...The pain...

Nooo...The pain... it was too much to take...

She broke down...

Was she alone in this for the past years... Had HE never felt it?... Her mind said Yes...
she was building castles in the air...searching for reality in fiction...HE NEVER FELT IT.

Even the thought clawed her heart out... He never felt it? Just friends? Really Shantanu?

...her heart was not ready to believe it...No!

Her heart knew the truth...even though His words differed... but His smile...His eyes...They always told a different story...

That moment... that one glimpse...that somersault in the pit of her stomach

When their eyes would meet for a split second...

...and it would feel like their souls touched each other

Everything else would jump out of focus... fade...

And that split second would feel like an eternity...

She usually covered her true soul with layers & layers of barricades so people wouldn't be able to hurt her... she had learnt that lesson from Palki ma'am. To stay strong.

But then why was her soul bared to Him in one glimpse...?

It's like all the protection she put on her soul to obscure the world from it ...didn't exist for Him...

He could look into her eyes & see through her soul any time He wanted to...

Like He had some key or unlimited access to it...

As if it belonged to Him... Her soul... It belonged to Him...

Answering to Him at His every beck & call...at every eyelock...

"Nooo! not anymore...It's enough...Just friends... that's all it is for Him..."

But she had given her heart to Him...Her entire heart... from the beginning...

& she never really got it back...He still has it...He will always have it...He owns it.

No! but this time She couldn't overlook it...She can't keep putting herself through this ordeal again & again... This has to stop...She has to numb the pain...She has to distance herself from Him...She pledged once & for all...

"I won't come after you this time Shantanu...I wont..."

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res Di πŸ€— you posted
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Res Di πŸ€— you posted

All thanks to you Ana...
If it werent for you I wuld have never worked up the courage to post this
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Tight wala Hugs to u😊
koms_vrushan thumbnail
hearttouching vrushan os. kahi na kahi vrushan ke ivs isa dikhta hai ki vrushy have some feelings for shan anyhow hope for the best. awesome os keep writing abt vrushan plz.
mythreyii thumbnail
Omg rutu di it was jus owsm I was feeling too bad when VM posted it but u gave a whole new meaning it was beautiful
Honestly when I heard tat am said he controlled himself to not do something to someone I jus felt myself boiling on how can he do tat thankfully mene VM k entry epi k baad out station thi toh bn nai dekha
Enough of my bak bak did d update was totally real can relate to it gr8 piece if work par pls jaldi update karna and pls unko mila do
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: koms_vrushan

hearttouching vrushan os. kahi na kahi vrushan ke ivs isa dikhta hai ki vrushy have some feelings for shan anyhow hope for the best. awesome os keep writing abt vrushan plz.

Ikr... Completely agree with u😊
Ty for taking time out & reading it...Will definitely write more😊
rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Omg rutu di it was jus owsm I was feeling too bad when VM posted it but u gave a whole new meaning it was beautiful
Honestly when I heard tat am said he controlled himself to not do something to someone I jus felt myself boiling on how can he do tat thankfully mene VM k entry epi k baad out station thi toh bn nai dekha
Enough of my bak bak did d update was totally real can relate to it gr8 piece if work par pls jaldi update karna and pls unko mila do

Yeah it was heart wrenching myths...glad u dint see it...bohot bura tha...
anyway thanks myths for reading it😊 will def update soon...
aur milna toh unko padega hi... woh kaise i'll updateπŸ˜‰
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This
"I won't come after you this time Shantanu...I wont..."
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so apt...its like Perfection...its like everything that culd have happened...ots so realistic, feels so real- as real as a Dream... :')
Absolutely Amazing...
Love it...
Keep writing Ritu...πŸ‘πŸΌ