Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He sat in the medical room in pain. His shoulder wasn't doing anything good for him. Sharon entered to check on him. He was shirtless. And that definitely aroused the feelings in her. When he felt her presence he quickly took his shirt and wore, in the process hurt his aching shoulder more. She asked if he needed help. But swayam being swayam,Denied. But she wasn't going to agree too. She took the ice pack and placed on his shoulder. She then suggested that a massage will do the trick. He couldn't say no to her. She slightly removed his shirt from his shoulder and her warm plams pressed his aching shoulder. Her touch was working as remedy to his pain.❀️
--Ana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

You know me?πŸ˜† Na na u just know my name like I do yours..πŸ˜‰
Creepy as in?

I meant that you might feel creepy coz I know your name πŸ˜†
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Then hi-5 to the creepiness coz I know ur name tooπŸ˜†
BTW you have written the start of the medical room scene beautifully but can u describe the hug?πŸ˜‰
A.Green thumbnail
Oh wow your dp That's one of my favourite scenes..
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Ana Jhalli... mere ko tera dp nahi dikh raha..!😭
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

He sat in the medical room in pain. His shoulder wasn't doing anything good for him. Sharon entered to check on him. He was shirtless. And that definitely aroused the feelings in her. When he felt her presence he quickly took his shirt and wore, in the process hurt his aching shoulder more. She asked if he needed help. But swayam being swayam,Denied. But she wasn't going to agree too. She took the ice pack and placed on his shoulder. She then suggested that a massage will do the trick. He couldn't say no to her. She slightly removed his shirt from his shoulder and her warm plams pressed his aching shoulder. Her touch was working as remedy to his pain.❀️

muje pag rha h jese... I m watching medical room scene... πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Beautifull
--Ana-- thumbnail
Seeing him wither in pain. Her heart felt uneasy. Her eyes felt heavy. The tears were finding ways to come out. She moved her hand and removed his hair from the side of his neck. He jerked to this action of hers. She moved to his front and stood firmly in front of him looking right into his eyes. The green one met the brown one. She lifted his hand and tried an act of exercise. He was breathing hard. She was already to show what she had today. She leaned forward towards the crook of his neck. He turned side ways and they couldn't help but looks into each others eyes. She came back and tears finally found its summit. That is her cheeks. They followed the path of her face and she crashed into him. He held her tight. His eyes were moist too. ❀️
--Ana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Then hi-5 to the creepiness coz I know ur name tooπŸ˜†

BTW you have written the start of the medical room scene beautifully but can u describe the hug?πŸ˜‰

I just finished πŸ˜‰
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

muje lag rha h jese... I m watching medical room scene... πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Beautifull anaghu
A.Green thumbnail
Aww wow you described the hug so amazingly..πŸ€—