Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Good night di πŸ€—

πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She couldn't stay away from for long. She had already for years. Both of them had faced alot together. They wanted to only stay in each other's arms, their home. She crashed to his chest and he engulfed her, making sure she is completely in him. He wanted more of her and she wanted the same. There was no gap between them. They looked like one. That's how perfect they fit in each other's arm. SwaRon were an inspiration to lovers. And that hug spoke volumes. They smiled through the hug. And the angels above smiled seeing the love birds enjoying there moment of togetherness ❀️
--Ana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --RENU--

Awesome πŸ‘ ❀️

Thank you! 😳
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Good night AT πŸ€—
I hope I really get time to come in the holiday's here... But so many exams! And tests... Assignments... Science exhibition in school... God! All I can say now is just a sigh πŸ˜†
Will be back tomorrow Hopefully πŸ˜†
Byeee πŸ€—
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She couldn't stay away from for long. She had already for years. Both of them had faced alot together. They wanted to only stay in each other's arms, their home. She crashed to his chest and he engulfed her, making sure she is completely in him. He wanted more of her and she wanted the same. There was no gap between them. They looked like one. That's how perfect they fit in each other's arm. SwaRon were an inspiration to lovers. And that hug spoke volumes. They smiled through the hug. And the angels above smiled seeing the love birds enjoying there moment of togetherness ❀️

Speechless πŸ‘
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Didu mein ek scene describe karun? Aap bolo kaunsa??

mujhe laga koi nahi hai online
meine dekha hi nahi tera msg
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 1

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ this was amazing! Both the description and the pics!❀️
ileana.p thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
joined today so plz let me know how to find stories of mine favorite characters
--Ana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ileana.p

joined today so plz let me know how to find stories of mine favorite characters

Hello πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome to IF πŸ˜ƒ
It will be nice if you could specify who your fav characters are. Coz this is VruShan AT so if ur vsm fan I would say the first two pages are filled with vsm and SwaRon stories of this forum. 😳
And from next time for any queries please use the help desk and post your questions there πŸ˜›
I'll also say hardly ppl check it so its good u posted it here 🀣
Btw what's your name if I can ask.. And once again welcome😳