Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AshsAngels

yes exactly not nominating to vrushika and by reasing u r voice for whom worked for whole year as vrushika's fan do not u think it will how honest we r about our favorites why we need this thing do it once u will get results of lifetime dear

See as I said I don't think I should trend to change it as I didn't vote for anyone in the first place coz frankly speaking I will be happy if she wins even if I don't see the show.!
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Dude i shared the news thinking only that her fans will b happy and secondly voting or not is personal choice
Muje Hindi aati h ...
We will b happy if she wins I think her fans will b happy to know sh is nominated that is y I shared
I do watch the show for her
Whoever wants to vote will vote that is it
We will b happy if she wins
And that her efforts are being noticed

ok let me clear first of all she is doing overacting looking older than her actual age not making any pair with her co star, no story line no trp then why she deserves to be a favorite bahu only because u know her and she is posting her pics on insta or should i say by making innocent face is begging for her crap show that is her criteria to won and plus her won fans are not watching her show , now is that shame or a pride
Edited by AshsAngels - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

Gotta Go ...Bubye 🤗

Byee everyone ...love u all 🤗

Take care and smile OK 😃

VruShan

Bye!😉🤗

Word Count: 1

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok let me clear first of all she is doing overacting looking older than her actual age not making any pair with her co star, no story line no trp then why she deserves to be a favorite bahu only because u know her and she is posting her pics on insta or should i say by making innocent face is begging for her crap show that is her criteria to won and plus her won fans are not watching her show , now is that shame or a pride

Ash Di ...hussshhh ...
This is appreciation Thread Di ...
Don't critize Vrushy pls ...

Close This Topic
A.Green thumbnail
Bye gotta go. Though no one is present here!😆

Well and about the fight thing going on I just wanna say to you that you are coming and asking the wrong fans I guess coz as vrushika fans we will support her ,you should ask the fans of the other actress to trend. We don't know how she has acted ,neither do I personally know about Vrushika's acting in the show. So we will not trend I feel. And about not watching that show well I don't watch coz-
a. I don't have time to watch.
b. I don't like Vrushika paired up with anyone but Shan!
That's it have a nice day.😊
AshsAngels thumbnail
so plz think otherwise u will get only vrushan and found vrushika is out of this industry because of this blind love
A.Green thumbnail

so plz think otherwise u will get only vrushan and found vrushika is out of this industry because of this blind love

It's okay yaar. She will work with people but I'll see her only with Shan!😉
--lavanya-- thumbnail

Dii aap pagal ho gayi ho 🤣

Ye joke tha right 😆
AshsAngels thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Bye gotta go. Though no one is present here!😆

Well and about the fight thing going on I just wanna say to you that you are coming and asking the wrong fans I guess coz as vrushika fans we will support her ,you should ask the fans of the other actress to trend. We don't know how she has acted ,neither do I personally know about Vrushika's acting in the show. So we will not trend I feel. And about not watching that show well I don't watch coz-
a. I don't have time to watch.
b. I don't like Vrushika paired up with anyone but Shan!
That's it have a nice day.😊

thanks for this great answer now i can say i really appreciated some one honesty, i knoe my appreciation is not matters but still tke is as compliment
--lavanya-- thumbnail
OK ab final Bubye 😆
Raat ko miltey hai AT and AT family 🤗