Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
do u people knowthat kaira is wearing bandage now these days
AshsAngels thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Shame on u too
If ur not happy keep it with u and I watch the show as my fav. Is in it I don't think u should have a problem with it
I shared here as there are vsm fans here who wud h happy

no yes i had lot shame on me because some of my friends belongs to this and think that they are my friends in fact more that but now i shame on myself
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
See if ur talking abt the ex actress of the show she is not in show hence she did not get nominated that is it am seriously not getting the point of what is shameful in Sharing a news of VM being nominated in 2 categories by the channel
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I think that whatever the decision was it was of the channel right? They decide if they want to nominate vrushika or not. We as fans can only support her and if you are talking about the show then I am sorry I didn't think I need to see the show before talking in favour of the actress I like. I don't see Satrangi sasural so I am sorry I can't comment.
Well the person who shared the news was happy vrushika was nominated, it wasn't her decision right? Zee decided to nominate vrushika and not the previous actress so don't bash her please. That's all I am saying.
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
AshsAngels thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Shame on u too
If ur not happy keep it with u and I watch the show as my fav. Is in it I don't think u should have a problem with it
I shared here as there are vsm fans here who wud h happy

to whom u r telling this did u know a word of hindi
Edited by AshsAngels - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Don't fight please. This matter can be sorted in a calm manner. The only thing is you are taking out your anger on the wrong person. The one who posted this news did not nominate vrushika ,so you shouldn't bash her!
AshsAngels thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

^ Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I think that whatever the decision was it was of the channel right? They decide if they want to nominate vrushika or not. We as fans can only support her and if you are talking about the show then I am sorry I didn't think I need to see the show before talking in favour of the actress I like. I don't see Satrangi sasural so I am sorry I can't comment.

Well the person who shared the news was happy vrushika was nominated, it wasn't her decision right? Zee decided to nominate vrushika and not the previous actress so don't bash her please. That's all I am saying.

so at least come and say u begged vote they asked for voting and u begged to vrushika without watching her show and because of u r begging the one who is deserved had lost a chance, understand meaning of vote
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshsAngels

so at least come and say u begged vote they asked for voting and u begged to vrushika without watching her show and because of u r begging the one who is deserved had lost a chance, understand meaning of vote

If u r saying there was a voting done and I voted in it then you are wrong coz I didn't. That's the first point! And I guess that's the only point I should put forward on ur argument. I didn't vote for her ,I am just supporting her!
AshsAngels thumbnail
yes i am Maharastrian i want to be that mughda get nominated but yes she really deserves it nothing more than that but as u called vrushika and shantanu youth i con then plz raised your voice for this it will set different example in this trend and raised the stranded of vrushika and shantanu too
AshsAngels thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

If u r saying there was a voting done and I voted in it then you are wrong coz I didn't. That's the first point! And I guess that's the only point I should put forward on ur argument. I didn't vote for her ,I am just supporting her!

sorry but u can support her in different manners to by setting a example that too is support and help to set a youth trend too not in this industry but in over all india what say