Posted: 8 years ago
Heya
Nice update waiting 4 more swaron
Waiting to know what's in store in the coming updates
Update soon
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi. I am the last person you expect to commend. The story is proceeding well and nice. This is the third chapter and we are still so high on emotional turmoil, too stressed up and charged up high. These are collage kids, please do bring in some lighter moments in their life. Some happier moments,to relieve their stress. Otherwise the story is very strongly written. 😃😃
Please do update fast. Waiting to see how Swayam going to react to Sharon and how he is going to get out of his drug habit.
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally a writer willing to experiment with Swayam. People make him such a saint that he becomes so unbelievable, knowing well that he comes from a family of money i say the characterisation is spot on. You're writing is powerful and effective, and every monologue is clear to each characters internal dilemma. What excites me is that how they will grow over time, the sex, the drugs are a part of every teen or college students life, but we all grow out of it.Eventually settle? Also thank you for making Taani more relatable, everybody needs a breaking point, and you showed her quiet accurately. I think the Rey and Sharon scene was kind of expected but you wrote it well, but i really hope you work on Sharon as a character because she come across very shallow very easily, and it makes me question why would a guy like Swayam ever like her? Surely he isn't supposed to be superficial? If anything i ask is that you make her more redeemable or human, not that you have done a bad job, you kind of wrote just as she is, its just i was never happy with the way she was on the show, the character is bipolar with they way writers wrote her, and its sad that they had a very good actress both times. But please update, waiting for this and i'll send it to more readers that are willing to give it a go. [/QUOTE
I am sorry commenting on comments,forgive me, Lovestory55 I totally agree with her take on Taani and Sharon totally. Sharon always portrayed as the Shallow and Superficial girl, oh god its so unbearable.You took Taani out of her comfort zone. On Swayam it took me till third chapter to accept his character, but now i am happy how you have portrayed it. Lovestory55 said exactly what i wanted to tell you, took the words out of my mouth about Swayam, Sharon, then Taani. Once again sorry Lovestory. Please do update soon.
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome..
totally unexpected.
waiting for next part..
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh this is getting so good! A hooker and his father? That was so brilliant and considering his snarky face i can so imagine that. The guy was obsessed with trying to look good! But great flashback, love the build up and update soon!
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous part
loving urs writing style

amazing upd
finally now things are getting clear

.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can i say something?
You, my dear are fabulous! So, very amazing!
Im totally loving this story, and am actually a little shocked after reading this! Because this is out of this world.
I love how you are willing to experiment with Swayam. Truth to be told, i am a silent reader of SwaRon stories (If any SwaRon writers are reading this, send me pms 😉 😆) and i loved the fact that Swayam is not perfect in this. He is flawed and its amazing. 👏
I'm a little freaked out after reading about ShaRey because i've always viewed them as the perfect example of friendship and just reading about them having sex together, kinda freaked me out, but i loved it.
I love the way this story is shaping up and would love it if you could send me pms whenever you update. 😳
Will be waiting for your pm. Update soon. 😊

Edited by .Shanaya. - 8 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's taarey swaron together
Stry or both being with other?

Ohk this is amazing concept all have hurt
Each other in a very wrong way but both
Still can't let go each other swayam on drugs
Taani trying to kill herself rey Sharon ending up
Together taani swayam sleeping with other everything