--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

ore piya haayee ore piya..
This song rang as a haunting memory in her mind when she entered the rehersal hall or rather a loud scream which was torture to Sharon's ears now. Yes torture. That was the pain she felt when she thought about her and Swayam. Life takes sharp turns. One day its all happy and sugar coated. The other day it can be like a burning fire leading to a catastrophe. That's exactly what had happened in SwaRon's life. Sadly they weren't SwaRon anymore. Yes they had broke up. It was so hard for Sharon to believe that a week ago she was wearing the engagement ring on her ring finger and now it was just the plain old finger with no ornament to felicitate it. Her string of thoughts were broken by a voice. That voice which would send shivers down her spine. A sweet music to her ears. That voice's memory which made her cry at night as it wasn't anymore close to her. It was swayam's voice. She turned around and said
' what now?'
With attitude. He replied not really paying attention to her eyes which emoted so much love for him. After the break up, swayam made him self strong and now was a tough nut which couldn't be easily broken.
' wo hum dono ko ek duet prepare karna hai for showing it in front of the sponsors . so...'

'Abhi nahi I'm busy',
she replied and turned away.
'Tumhare mood ke hisab se hum rehearsal nahi kar sakte. You arent that important'
swayam retorted. Sharon couldn't believe what he had said. The guy who's life was only based on her and she was his ONLY priority, didn't hold any importance in his life now. How did they became so far apart she wondered. This thought pained her but she answerd confidently saying
' I don't expect you to give any importance to me. Tum mere kuch nahi lagte. So fine. Let's rehearse now.'
Kuch nahi lagte. Ouch.
That certainly ached swayam heart. But he just shook off the depressing thoughts and moved forward and played the stereo.

'Pass aaye duriyan phir bhi kam na hui ek adhuri'

The song played. Sharon and swayam faced each other. There was something unsual they felt in the air. They just prayed it wasn't LOVE. But who were they kidding they still loved each other crazily with the same passion.

'Si hamari kahani rahi... Asaman ko zameen ye zarori nahi jaa mile... Ja mile'

The intense looks in both there eyes. It had so many feelings. Love,care,pain,anger. But there was no signs of hate. Swayam looked away as he didn't want to see that love in Sharon's eyes which was distracting him. Seeing him Turning his gaze away. A lone tear wetted her cheeks. She wiped it quickly and spoke
' I think we should start?'
And looked away. Swayam then pulled her by the waist but both tried hard not to see each others eyes.

'Ishq sacha wahi jisko milti nahi manzile... Manzile... '

They moved two steps backward and then he bent her down,making her curve outwards still holding one hand and her waist.

'Rang the noor tha.. Jab kareeb tu tha... Ek janat sa tha ye jaha.. Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa likhke chod gaya tu kaha...'

He brought her back. And then lifted her and she split her legs in a v in the air. Now he spinned her around. And then dropped her down catching hold of her in a baby lift and again spinned her. He slowly brought her down, due to which her face were just inches away from his when her legs reached the ground.

'Humari adhuri kahani... Humari adhuri kahani... Humari adhuri kahani...'

Pain. Evident in each others eyes. They couldn't have asked for more than just crash into each others embrace and stay there forever. He held her waist and she turned in his hold. He moved his hand over her arm while she was turning and she closed her eyes going weak with every touch.

Music

She was now facing her back to his front and he was holding her by the waist. He tightened his grip. She closed her eyes not to let tears drop out as she remembered their passionate dance they shared in the same rehearsal hall... Khamakha nahi.. Back then swayam wasn't letting go of her , now she placed her hand on his hand which was on her waist not letting him go. She slightly turned her face back Tear's ready to fall out any minute.She could see him . He too had moist eyes. There was a time when they danced letting out all obligations flowing with the passion they had for each other. Now they had no choice but to just cry remembering their times spent.

Khubuyon se Teri yunhi takra gaye chalte chalte dekho na hum kaha aagaye

He lifted her in the same position and she automatically lifted her legs waving them in the air as though portraying she's walking. After 5 steps he left her down and she then slid between his legs and came back up. After coming back up they both saw each others eyes and this step reminded them of...is pal mein hoon... Both of them were so happy in that dance and now they were tearing from inside breaking every second thinking about each other.

janate agar yahi tu dikhe kyun nahi chand sooraj sabhi hai yaha intezar tera sadiyoon se kar raha pyaasi beti hai kabse yaha

It was too much for them to take. There minds were only ringing the past memories they shared. They were staring at each other. Now not bothering about showing that they are weak or not. The only thing that mattered was to just lie in each others embrace. But they had became very far apart.

Humari adhuri kahani... Humari adhuri kahani... Humari adhuri kahani...

Sharon started breathing heavily. Swayam noticed it. Before he could react she had collapsed on the floor. She had got her asthma attack again. Her bag wasn't with her so she didn't have her inhaler. Swayam turned off the stereo. He rubbed her back assuring saying ' kuch nahi hoga Sharon. Ye lo... Easy easy Sharon. Easy.. Ye lo... Sharon.' He took out an inhaler from his pocket she grabbed it and took 4 turns of inhaling and then looked at him shocked. His eyes could convey only one thing which was as though saying ' How can I not have an extra, I'm your loverboy' They both got lost in each others eyes and went in trance recollecting how swayam had once told her 'Jab sey pata chala hai ek humesha apne pass rakta hoon' The Punjabi wedding where Sharon's inhaler was over so swayam gave her one saying the above lines. She got up. So much wasn't what she could handle. He too got up seeing her move. She turned away and ran out of the rehearsal hall weeping like a kid. He saw her retreating figure and then collapsed on his knees. He cried for her. She was just a dream again. She ran into the locker room and collapsed on the floor. She cried till her breath choked. He screamed out saying
'I love you Sharon.. I love you..'
With his breaking voice
.She screamed
' I love you swayam... I love you'
crying loudly. Both loved each other. But getting together wasn't possible. Reasons were complicated, but feelings were clear.

Part 2
Edited by --Ana-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Hello All. I'm back with an OS! Well i had imagined this since the song had released!
I have another part to it. But that's only if you want to read it i will post :)
Hope you like this one. Do review :)
Speacial thanks to lavanya for the proof reading :P
Thank you ^_^
Love Ana ❀️
Edited by --Ana-- - 9 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg this was so emotional
u mde m cry
d memories of swaron is so beautiful
loved it
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res 😳

unres

anaghu πŸ€—
kya muje kehne ki jarurat h ye kitna acha h... 😳
ana this is what I wanted to read on swaron..
super duper se bhi uper...
I knew u can write.. but itna acha.. πŸ‘
seriously ana u r surprising us.. 😳
u penned their emotions beautifuly...
nd this song..
perfect ana.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting. for next part πŸ˜›

love u so much πŸ€—

keep it up... ek din chetan bhagat ko bhi peeche chod degi πŸ˜†

Fir hame mat bhulna ok 😳 πŸ˜†

Love
Renu di 😳
Edited by --RENU-- - 9 years ago
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful ana πŸ‘

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Hello All. I'm back with an OS! Well i had imagined this since the song had released!
I have another part to it. But that's only if you want to read it i will post :)
Hope you like this one. Do review :)
Speacial thanks to lavanya for the proof reading :P
Thank you ^_^
Love Ana ❀️

u wrote next part? 😲 meine to pehle hi bola hai i want itπŸ˜ƒ
so plz post πŸ˜›
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing os.
it was so emotional.
there love,pain,care everything you described so perfectly.
VReSH thumbnail
:'(
The Over powering emotions...
Brilliantly written Agna...
Love it :)
Keep Writing...πŸ‘πŸΌ
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its amazing..update soon 😊