..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello people.. remember me.. i hope you do πŸ˜›
Iam here after seems like ages to me. to be frank i missed this place but due to some commitments i couldnt be here never mind now iam back

as a treat here there is a small piece
very much random.. i know its a crap but cant help it than posting it here

MR.MISSEDCALL

My phone started buzzing. I was soo lazy to open my eyes so I searched my phone in the half sleep and was finally able to place it. When I was about to answer it fell silent. The clock in the room said me it was still 2 past 5. I cursed the person who was having fun irritating me at this hour. When I checked the number it was none other than him. And there was a text too saying get up'

I was soo irritated that I dint go to answer to his text and to take his class first thing in the morning. Sleep was about to hug me again but my phone buzzed like a siren and yet again it was him get up love.. iam missing you'. I know love is a wired thing but showing the love at this hour of night is irritating. He sitting in UK in a broad day light is soo much fun for him. Yes I have a long distance relationship.

I know him since I know myself. We were buddies then it grew into something more and something beautiful. Its been 3 months he moved to UK for the purpose of his work. And these three months turned out to be the most beautiful time of our life.

Yes we are away from each other. But the love have grown stronger in these months, its truly said that trust in the base for any relationship and in the relationship we share now is the heights of trust which is growing stronger day by day. My reviver was broken by another MISSEDCALL'.

And this time I opted to reply hello Mr.Missedcall just saying you that you woke me up from a beautiful dream' and within no time my phone beeped saying he was waiting for me to text oh really!! Iam sure I must be looking handsome in your dream.. tell me what we were doing that it was soo beautiful *wink* *wink*'

My lips broke into a smile reading his message how can anyone be hopelessly romantic all the time. Its not that iam complaining about it oye.. hello who told you that I was dreaming about you?' I just wanted to tease him. oh really babe there can be no one who can come to your dreams without my permission your all mine...' i felt owned, secure and belonged. I dint have anything in reply I felt overwhelmed. Being million miles apart he still managed to make me feel special.

My phone beeped again I know you have nothing to say now.. go back to sleep iam waiting to come in your dreams and don't worry I will wake you up soon..

Your mr.missedcall *Iloveyou*'

With the huge smile I went back to sleep waiting to see him in my dreams.. hug him tight and say how much I love him.

love

shini

P.S- DO GIVE YOUR COMMENTS

P.P.S- SORRY FOR MAKING YOU READ A CRAP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ..EnIgMa28.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya hua bol tho πŸ˜†
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaaayy shini Di is back πŸ₯³
Loved this os ...so cute

SwaRon are beautiful ...and cute ..😳

Mr Missed Call πŸ˜† so lovely πŸ˜ƒ

Now as u are back waiting to read more and more

Dii πŸ€— I love ur works πŸ˜ƒ

Lavanya
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey shiniπŸ€—
How r u?
N abt d os i loved it😊
Cute os😳
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shini DiπŸ€—
Kaise ho aap

main yaad hu aapko πŸ˜†

Ye OS
Awesome di πŸ‘
swaron are so cute n adorable
mr.missedcall πŸ˜†

Love,
Jyoti :)
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice os
Mr missed call is unique nick name but love it
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Shini..

Mr. Missedcall...
Loved it..

Thanks
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aawww... dis is sooo cute... so adorable... loved it... ❀️
dare u call it crap. 😑
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..EnIgMa28..

kya hua bol thoπŸ˜†

Tera yeh OS hua aur kya!
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its good to see you back!

And this was an adorable come back!

Swayam is mean! Pyaar mohabbat ek taraf aur neend ek taraf πŸ˜†

I am with Sharon here!

But the way they were teasing each othet inspite of being in a long distance relationship was adorable! ^_^