--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The winds blew with all its might.

The waves grew to a monstrous height.

The heart behaving like a toren sheet.

I just knew that you were no more to be seen.

Writing these words Sharon closed her diary and her eyes automatically gave in with the flow and closed. She fell back to her seat and sighed.

'Ma aap kaho ho' a toddlers voice could be heard.

'Yahi hoon princess' Sharon got up to take the cutest lil child in her embrace.

' mumma' she said as her mom that is Sharon picked her in her arms in with alot of excitement.

'Kya hua princess? Itni kush? Kya hua baby?' Sharon questioned now who had a smile on her face.

'Mumma aaj teacher ne mujhe star diya haath pe for telling A, then then B, then c... Yaaayyy' she said clapping her hands adorably and Sharon to make her even more happy clapped her hands and kissed her forehead saying ' meri beti itni achi baby hai! Mumma loves princess right!' She said waiting for a hi5. ' right' replied anaya with a harder hi5 and continued ' princess bhi mumma or papa se bahut pyaar karti hai' with a wide smile.

Sharon's face fell with the word 'papa'

--------

'Nurse nurse! Swayam shekawat kis ward mein hai bolenge please!' Unka accident hua hai or admit kiya hai unhe... Boliye pls boliye' she said shaking the nurse and with a broken voice and tears flowing down her cheeks. An hour before swayam had called Sharon and said he's left office and will be reaching home soon. That was the last time she heard his voice.

She was standing in front of the ICU with the gang there for support. Everyone were trying to console her but she wasn't stopping her rivers of tears and loud screams of pain. 'Sharon pls sambhalo apne aapko... Swayam ko kuch nahi hoga... He can't leave us... He can't leave you... Tum pregnant ho... And tumhare baby ke liye it isn't right... ' rey tried consoling her but there was no use. She just wanted run up to swayam hug him, hear his voice and assure herself that he's alright. The doctor came out of the ICU with bowed down head. She ran up to him and started shouting' doctor ... Doctor... Swayam teek haina... Usse hosh agaya haina... Mein mil sakti hoon...' She said all this trying to peep into the ICU. The doctor with almost a faint voice replied ' wo Mrs shekawat... I'm sorry to say... But he's no more...'

He's no more. This echoed in Sharon's ears. Everyone started crying but Sharon stood there numb. Not reacting. A lone tear fell from her eyes. She wiped it and started moving out of the hospital. This silence wasn't signs of grief but signs of something scary. She walked like an organism with no life process taking place. She walked and walked not knowing where to go. By now she had reached the main road and was dangerously crossing it without sensing the horrid driving techniques adapted by drivers which could take her life. Rey pulled Sharon back to the side. The gang reached there running behind her. She couldn't control more. She collapsed on the road and cried till the potential of her eyes to produce tears from her tear glands. She screamed out ' I love you swayam, I love you tum mujhe chodke nahi jaa sakte... Nahi ja sakte' looking to the open sky. The gang just stood there allowing her to let it all out. ' nahi rehna mujhe... Agar tum mere saath nahi ho... Then nahi rehna mujhe zinda.. Mein bhi aathi hoon tumhare pass... Mujhe kyun nahi leke gaye aapne saath... Mujhe akela kyun chod diya..' There was no more breath left in her... She had cried so much.. She started coughing hard.. Simmi hugged her rubbing her back trying to ease down some pain and said ' shh Sharon... Shhh... Aisa mat bolo.. Tumhe zinda rehna.. Apne liye nahi to at least swayam ke liye... Us bacche ke liye jo tum dono ki pyaar ki nishani hai.. Wo bacha jis mein swayam jaise qualities hongi...you have to be strong... You have to live...'

----------

'Mumma kya hua?' Aap ro kyun rahe... Princess can't see you crying' anaya wiped Sharon's tears with her tender small fingers and broke Sharon's chain of thoughts.

Anaya continued ' mumma papa kaha.. Kab aayenge humse Milne... Wo muhse gussa hai kya? Bolona unko I got a star... chao to mein mein kan pkke mafi man lungi ' telling with her still unclear language as she had just started speaking 3 years ago. Sharon's heart ached every time anaya asked about swayam. But she was helpless... She hid her sorrow smiled at her daughter kissed her cheeks... And said ' awww... Nahi baby... Papa gussa nahi hai... Wo kaam pe gaye haina.. Aajayenge... Wapas... Chinta na karo... ' cooing her lovingly.

Anaya flared her hands up and wrapped it around Sharon's neck and said ' I love you mumma'

'I love you too princess' sharon said with a peck on her cheeks. And put her down so she could run off to play. Sharon sat back down sighed again, opened her diary and continued.

But there was always a sense of security

As I believed your presence was on us for assurity

The waves calmed and the winds softened

Things changed expect for one

My love for you swayam.

Scroll down for note :)
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You And I

Sitting in isolation wondering about you.

Making me feel secure with those intense Gaze's through and through

making me a broken glass

wounds created by the beast in you.

Making me feel like an angel

Tearing apart the devils in the region.

Tiring me with your pleasurable torture's

Reasoning all done only for her

Making me ecstatic with the thought of your confession

Going crazy with the impact of acceptance.

Now I'm only a soul waiting to be caressed

To have the satisfaction of being loved till the last.
--------

Hello all! This was the peom and OS I wrote for Nupur di on the occasion of her b'day so I'm reposting it again :)
Hope you like it!
If you do like and comment :)
PS: concept credit Astha :)
And title credit Ali bhaiya :)
Love Ana ❀️
Edited by --Ana-- - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is sooo emotional...
I had tears in my eyes...

Loved it
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
loved it...
made me cry 😭
cant imagine something like this in real πŸ₯Ί
Well done Ana... πŸ‘πŸΌ
love u
and im happy that u r still writing πŸ˜ƒ

Love yaa πŸ€—
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Marna mat chocopie ..,will unres jaldi 😳

πŸ€—
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
The touching story for me till date. Coujd imagine the scenes clearly.

Damn good Ana, awesome work!

Love,
Shirisha
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ana its heart touching..
loved it ...
awesome concept nd teri writing to awesome h hi.. πŸ‘

nd title is also good.. 😊

though I have read this but ye os bar bar padne ka man karta h...

nd poem πŸ‘

ana keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

love
Renu di 😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry didu...
i cant comment on this OS
i was crying when i finished..
because i know the pain..!!
awesome work didu