Sequences.. SwaRon VruShan two shot series

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sequences .. SwaRon/ VruShan Two shot series..
*Every characters in every stories are complete work of fiction. Any resemblance to any real person is completely coincidental.*
Ok so guys.. This is a small gallery by me, I will be posting new works, basically two shots here every week or so. The stories will not have more than two chapters. They are Drabble series and the amount of stories I post solely depends on the reviews I get. Hope you all like this small effort by me. The two shots will be updated as chapter one and two. Chapter two will be posted after few days of posting of chapter one.

Hope to get all your support.
:)

Contents

Story one: Chapter one- Torn Apart
The post below*
Chapter two- Sewn Together
Page three
Story Two: Chapter one- On Board Page four
Chapter one (b)- On board Page six
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Story one
Torn Apart
"Sharon??" Simmi jerked Sharon when she saw her expression go blank. The pale complexion Sharon had developed over couple years made her look weaker than she actually was. Anybody who had not seen Sharon daily in the past few years would not recognize her then. And anyways, that was how Sharon had wanted things to be. Sharon, now was no more the cute beauty she was before. Now, she was musky, mysterious beauty. As if her eyes, had a whole new depth where no one could possibly think of going. It broke everyone who knew Sharon better to see her the way she had turned out to be. The once "scared of the diva Sharon" Bharat and Amar were now struggling to just get one possible expression from her. Nil, Neha, Vicky, Aashi, who once were an integral part of her life, refused to even see her face. Rey and Simmi's best friend had mysteriously vanished somewhere, only to be replaced by this beautiful lifeless doll. Lifeless was the word perfect for her. She walked, smiled and even talked, but it was nowhere near the genuine conversation she used to have back in the times. Sharon was no more the person she was, she was in fact someone so new to even herself that Sharon had to struggle to look into the mirror, into her own reflection. Had she taken right decisions at the right time, she would have spared lots of people lots of misery. One moment of infatuation, wish she had not confused it with years of promising love.

"Nil.." Sharon rushed past few people, ignoring Simmi's constant nagging. It was Rey and Kriya's fifth wedding anniversary and Sharon had, to keep her mind off, taken the whole responsibility of the event. Nearly three years past their last day as a group, the horrible day, everyone seemed to move on with the world. Was it only Sharon who was so stuck with the past?? Well, she would find out. "It's Nilesh.. Just incase you have forgotten.." Nil made a taunting face and moved forward. No.. Like Sharon, people were still stuck with the past. "Hey Simmi.." He shared a brief hug with her and continued walking. "But you preferred Nil more.." Sharon tried making up a conversation or at least build up a base and not be so abrupt asking where was he? The person whom she so desperately was waiting for. Swayam. "Time changes.. And so does our preference.." Nil again added with a taunting edge, which brought Sharon back from her reverie and made her flinch. The exact word she had used, that disastrous day. "Hey Nil.." Vicky and Neha's combined loud voice made the environment somehow lighter. They both gave a brief look to Sharon and quickly turned their attention to Nilesh and Simmi. "Where's he??" Nil asked Vicky, taking him to a corner. Sharon knew exactly whom were they talking about. Sharon's ear grew more cautious, her heart pounding in her chest. "He's here. Parking.." Vicky gave a half sad smile to Nil and he did the same in response. Suddenly, in a snap of finger, the atmosphere changed in the whole hall. As if he took the intenseness with him everywhere, the air around was wholly filled with the charming aura he possessed. Sharon's head shot up and the time, if the reality permitted, stopped for her. There he stood. Swayam Shekhawat. He was the same Swayam who once loved her more than himself, whom once Sharon broke into pieces. His lanky frame, those disheveled long hair, the soft brown eyes and light stubble that appeared into his face, making him even more charming and handsome. Like Sharon, he too was no more the cute guy that the girls in St. Louis died for. He now was a handsome gentle man, charming and hot. Slowly she could see the corners of his lips raising, forming into a perfect smile. Unconsciously, Sharon smiled back, only to realize that it was for Nil and Simmi instead. "How's you both??" Swayam asked, His voice deep. "We are all good.. And.. How's you??" Simmi asked, giving a empathetic smile to Swayam. "Life's going on.." Swayam smiled sadly and gave a brief look to Sharon over Simmi's shoulder. Sensing the awkwardness, Neha volunteered to change the topic. "Anyways Simmi.. Where is Kriya?? The main person for the day..." She chirped in brightly, which successfully hit the right chord. "Umm.. Kriya is getting ready.." Sharon added, hoping to get mixed with them. Her deep voice made gooseflesh rise on Swayam's skin. "Ok. Thank you." Neha said nonchalantly and started walking forward, breaking Swayam's reverie. "Guys.. I'll go meet Kriya.." Swayam said and excused himself. The equation he and Rey shared had changed drastically when Rey, without knowing who was at fault had blamed and beaten Swayam nearly to death for his and Sharon's divorce. Later, Rey did come to know about about the truth, but he never had that courage to look straight into Swayam's eyes and apologize. So basically, Rey and Swayam no more cared for each other. Swayam was in the party just for Kriya. His best friend who, even though pretending to be away from him had helped him to stand on his feet once again. "I'll show you the way.." Sharon said voluntarily. "Umm.. Yaa.. Sure.." Swayam said, his tone confused and uncomfortable. Nil, Vicky and Neha exchanged glance and gave a disgusted look to Sharon, which did not go unnoticed by Swayam. He shook his head in negative and followed Sharon.

"Umm.. So.. How's life??" Sharon asked, trying to make a decent conversation. "Good." Swayam replied mechanically. "You won't ask me?" Sharon softly asked, the longing in her voice completely evident. "Why should I?" Swayam replied, sarcasm evident in his voice. That was when Sharon finally shut up. She could not bear it more. "Go straight and turn left." Sharon replied turned back to hide her tears and walk back. But before she could take a single step, Sharon felt herself banging on his warm and muscled chest. "Believe me Sharon.. I regret your decision more than you yourself." Swayam softly said, pressing each word carefully. Maybe the years of longing, frustration and self guilt was finally having it's effect on her, "I regret nothing." Sharon replied in a stern tone and yanked herself free from Swayam. But, Swayam was way too strong and quick for her. He once again grasped her wrists and pulled her towards himself. Sharon had finally mustered up enough courage to look square into Swayam's eyes. "Don't you dare lie to me.." Swayam used the same stern tone Sharon had used for him.

*The emotions in Swayam's eyes were messed up. Not mixed, but messed. There were few which I believed were obvious. Hurt, anger, frustration, longing.. But the one which scared me the most was the love they held. It stood out from all the mess, clear and vibrant. The emotion so strong that I had to look down just to escape the intentness they had. I was expecting something a lot easier to handle, hate maybe? People, to be precise, Nil, Vicky, Neha and Aashi were right. I had never actually understood Swayam. Expecting him to hate me, as the reality struck me, was as impossible as the the existence of fishes on land. And that was what scared me to death. Three years back, around two years into our marriage, when I broke the news to Swayam that I had fallen for Rehan, I knew I had broke him and that was what I had anyways intended to do. Break him so much that he hates me and moves on. Damn me. I never completely understood Swayam, did I? Wish I knew how to value relation as precious as Swayam's and mine, we would be celebrating our wedding anniversary along with Rey and Kriya today. I should have given my thought a second chance. Never had I thought that I could even see someone except Swayam. I loved him, still love him more than anyone or anything. I missed Swayam even when I was with Rehan. First few days were nice, I accept that but after few days, the emptiness finally started to creep inside me. I would mess Rehan's name with Swayam. I would see Swayam in my dream. We dancing. We talking. Not a single day went without me looking at our older conversations, his texts. I'm glad I was not stupid enough to delete them. But I could not go back to him could I? For the world I was happy. Inside I was dying. And I was afraid Swayam would find that out if I met him. I never wanted Swayam to regret anything. Letting me go or killing Rehan for not keeping me happy. It was not Rehan's fault. It was mine. I was the one who had went with him. It was my job to keep him happy. But I couldn't. I could not help thinking about Swayam. I could not help crying for him. I could not help missing Swayam. Six months and I realized how big fool I was. I proved myself of being worthy of the nickname I had got in the initial year of my college. Impulsive. A bitch. I had gave many people many problem just being in their life. And I wanted to save Swayam the misery of me being in his life once again*

*The moment I looked into her eyes, I could see the guilt she had. Okay. This girl was not living herself and killing me as well. I was angry, and I could very well see that Sharon could see it. I was hurt. And she could see it too. I loved her more than anything. Yeah. She saw that too. Five years back, when I married Sharon, I knew I needed nothing more in my life. Three years back, when she told me that she had started loving Rehan, I knew it was momentary and it was not that I did not try stopping her, but that day, when she gave me those signed divorce papers, I knew I had to let go her. Of course, it was hard, but If she was happy with him, maybe she deserved that happiness. I could not hold her back with chains could I? Even if she would never return to me I knew we were meant to be. Maybe if not in this world, but maybe beyond the life's ruthless and unfair boundaries. Maybe somewhere much larger and beautiful than where we were. Maybe in the beautiful infinity, maybe after life. I don't know what I did was fair to me and good for her or not, but I knew I loved her enough to let her go. Be it for her happiness be it for my peace. I never wanted her to regret anything, for that matter not even not giving chance to her and someone else for me. I wanted her to see and know for herself. Make her realize that we were meant to be. I knew she and Rehan would not workout and wow.. My belief did come true. One year later, Rehan was married to one of my business associate. That b*****d left Sharon! okay. Good for me. But he made her cry, I swear I could have killed him if he was around me then.. Or I don't mind doing it now as well. Out of all people with whom I am confused is, my dear love Sharon. First of all, what did she see in that guy? Second, why did she not come back to me when it was over with Rehan? And third, also the most important one, why was she confusing my love with hate? I could see it well in her eyes, she was misunderstanding me for hating her, when in real, it was just the opposite of it. I knew Sharon was alone, our group had suddenly separated into two parts; The ones who were with Sharon and the others who supported me. Simmi and Kriya were the most matured ones, supporting both of us. Sharon was now, putting me through a lot. Believe me, it would be a lot easier to see her happy with Rehan than to see her so alone and lonely. She was now, putting me into a misery. Slowing killing both of us from inside.*

"Swayam.. Don't create a scene here. Let me go." Sharon muttered, her voice as low as possible. "I not a fool to repeat the same mistake I had made in the past." Swayam said, stubbornly. And Sharon knew what was he talking about. "Swayam.. Look, we need to talk okay?" Sharon authoritatively said. "Well, that's what I'm exactly doing.." Swayam replied back, in the same annoying stubborn tone. "I meant somewhere in private. Not here in the middle of a party.." Sharon gritted her teeth. "Well, I don't care. Day after Tomorrow I'll be leaving for England. By the way if you don't know, I got an internship as an instructor in London School of Dance." Swayam smirked and said in a proud tone. "Yo..you what?" Sharon asked wide eyed. "Are we talking or not?" Swayam said, pleased with himself to have grabbed Sharon's attention. "Okay. But please not now. Tomorrow 7 p.m. At..." "Your place..." Before Sharon could complete, Swayam jumped in. "Okay.." Sharon murmured but her eyes opened wide as the reality struck her. "Wait..What?" Sharon asked, suddenly getting too angry. "I invited myself to your home. And you just accepted it." Swayam winked at Sharon and walked away calmly, following her direction to Kriya's room. And there stood Sharon, fuming wanting to slap and hug Swayam all at once.

The rest of the party went normal. As usual, Nil, Vicky, Neha and Aashi were together, talking and laughing. Of course, where there were people like Nil and Vicky, was there any lack of jokes? Nah. As usual Swayam and Rey had their ignoring game on. It broke Sharon's heart even more to see them like that. The once inseparable best friends were now behaving like strangers. "Damn me." Sharon muttered to herself. Never had Rey and Kriya partied in their anniversary. Previously there used to just be a small friends gathering and Swayam, Nil Vicky, Aashi, Neha and Simmi were invited by Kriya. Whereas, Bharat, Amar, Sharon and Rinni were invited by Rey. They all behaved like strangers throughout. But this time. It was the fifth. So Sharon herself had convinced Rey and Kriya to throw a party. And well, what she did was to some extent right. Having so many guests around, the tension between two groups was also less. Both Sharon and Swayam had understood that, whatever decision they took, wether to come back together or stay apart, their friends were now separated forever. When it should have been Bharat and Amar to support Swayam and Vicky and Nil to be there with Sharon, it had become just the opposite. When Nil saw Swayam that day when he reached Swayam's home, he felt the world crashing around him. Never ever had he seen Swayam so broken, both physically and emotionally. It had took him nearly three months to recover from the physical ones, well the emotional one, probably Swayam was suffering them till date. That moment when he saw Swayam crouched in the corner, Nilesh didn't know what to do. Instinctively he had called Sharon but she had royally dismissed his call, not even letting Nil talk, saying that she was with someone important. Then, from that moment on he knew he hated Sharon and Rey more than anyone in the whole world. What he did next was call Vicky, his best buddy. Immediately Vicky rushed over to Swayam's place and together, he and Nil had taken Swayam to the hospital. Neha, Simmi, Aashi and Kriya were there in fifteen minutes, praying for Swayam's life. After nearly three hours of silence, they came to know that Swayam had survived, but with both the hands fractured, his legs soiling and more than fifty bruises all over his body. They were scared wether he could dance again or not. Luckily he could, if not then god knows what they would have done to Rey and Sharon.

When Bharat and Amar saw Rey fuming so much, they had went and asked him the reason. Rey without giving away the look of fury, Had narrated them what he knew. "That Swayam left Sharon. Can you believe it? Leave her." Rey had shouted. "Wha.. What? Swayam and leaving Sharon, impossible." Bharat had immediately disagreed. "Come on okay.. You think I am lying? He left her and made Sharon go out with an another guy." Rey added, fuming with anger. "Rey, are you sure?" Amar asked suspiciously and one look at Rey's eyes and they knew he meant it. Then, what happened no one knew. Later on, Bharat and Amar did come to know about Swayam's injuries, but kept their mouth shut, even after knowing who had done that. Probably everyone knew, everyone except Sharon. She was out of country with Rehan. Swayam was the one who had denied to file F.I.R against Rey, keeping in mind Kriya. He even had convinced her to not leave Rey or to give him to the custody herself. Of course he had waited for Sharon to come. Just because he had signed those divorce papers and she had started liking someone else did not mean they were dead to each other, did it? Well, after he came to know that Sharon knew nothing about it, he had finally forgiven her.
He was always going to be there for her. And everyone, maybe not say it aloud, but knew that it was the truth. Whatever Sharon did, Swayam would never stop loving her. The unfair and loving truth.

"Everything's fair in love and war."

#To be continued..
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res! Congo for this series ❀️
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Characters protraited very nicely, emotions described amazingly, superb update, waiting for next.
Love,
Shirisha
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg..i feel like crying😭
How can sharon just leave swayam after 2 years of marriage
And swayam's character..you absolutely justified
He would never hate sharon no matter what
This two shot is so beautiful and emotional
Update soon😊
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the way you described Swayam's and Sharon's emotions,their love, their seperation, their agony, loneliness etc. How friends got reversed. Their loyalty reversed. You have described it nicely.
But there are one or two points which i don't agree but that's my outlook. As a writer very emotional piece it is. i am still reeling under it.πŸ‘ Please do update the second chapter.πŸ˜ƒ
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHOW!!!
Adi... Damn u Brilliantly Awesome Girl, u Rocked this totally...
It's Fab I tell u jus Superb...
Keep it up RockstarπŸ‘πŸΌ
ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
This was so painfully beautiful 😭 😭 😭
Amazinggg!!!!! πŸ‘ Damn Sharon! How could u fall for someone else when Swayam loves u sooo much??? 😡 Both are guilty but no one wants to take the initiative to mend things. Both are way too hurt πŸ˜” Hope u will unite them in the next update.. they are destined to be together. Can't see them apart like this πŸ˜’ Please update the next part soon...
-Toree 😊
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Man, this is freaking awesome. Thanks for opening this gallery. The first chapter was too deep and intense. Full of emotions. You have penned it down well. Waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the pm
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You've written something so so beautiful and amazing that its hard to describe. My only not so much criticism but suggestion is that i love how true u are to the characters, but Swayam has dealt with too much to not have hatred. Like i know how he loves her more than anything, but even letting her go and then getting beaten to death, i think he needs to be more bitter about that. Like in no way i am saying u have it wrong or anything, but just something u can keep in mind, because his character in your story has had everything bad that could possibly happen to someone happen to him.
BUT I LOVE UR WORK!