Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

I"ll go with second option..
Two girls plzzz..
Wanna see tasha jealous..

And yaa awesome prime

Thanks for the pm

Thanks..I'll keep ur option in mind!πŸ˜ƒ glad u liked the promo.!
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Everyone wants to see reyam jealous..
That would be great..
I too want that
But I want tasha to be jealous too..

Confused..
Hahaha

That's partially right coz the comments show it is a close fight!πŸ˜‰ I like ur confusionπŸ˜† ,I may try and give both!!
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

obviously want to see jealous reyaam πŸ˜‰

Okay cool ,I'll go with the majority and ur choice is one of that!
A.Green thumbnail

Will do in a day or two!
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aayu27

Will do in a day or two!

okkie

Word Count: 1

A.Green thumbnail

Have written half of it ,will complete and post today!😊
A.Green thumbnail

Hey guys ,sorry to keep you all waiting for the update. I was really shocked after I counted the votes coz the winner has come by a small margin 10-8! To see if two boys enter or two girls read the update. Also it is more of friendship in the update ,hope you like it!😊

CHAPTER 21

The D3 gang and the lovers were back to their cheerful self and all was like a happy paradise. The college awaited them along with the new adventures their lives were about to witness. But before that the results of the dance came too were to be announced.

"Yaar jaldi karo na ,we have to go for the results dude.!" Vicky shouted and no one paid attention to him. Then he took a bucket and poured on them.

"What the hell man!!" Swayam shouted and looked over at Rey who was still sleeping even after getting drenched in a bucketful of water.

"Ye dekho ,ye saala aise so raha hai jaise ladki ke sapne dekh raha hai." Bharat said and all laughed except Swayam who had suddenly heard Rey whisper "Taani."

"Rey get up!!" Swayam shook him violently and next minute Rey got up ready to scold the one who disturbed his dream with taani.

Rey dreamily opened his eyes only to see Swayam in front of him looking a tad bit irritated. He backed off immediately gulping down in fear.

All the boys went away to freshen up but as Rey was about to make an escape Swayam jerked him back ,"Dude reality mein toh chodta nahi ,dreams mein toh chod de meri behen Ko."

"Tu jaise Sharon ke dreams nahi dekhta haan?" Rey asked in retort but Swayam was lost in his Sharon dreamland.

Rey took the opportunity and zoomed off from the room before Swayam would eat his head off asking or rather throwing questions about taani.

The guys and gals met after sometime outside the main area ,all of them looked nervous and Rey thought to ease their nervousness.

"Guys why are you all so worked up? Dekho one thing is clear ,pichli baar ke results won't be repeated!" he spoke making everyone confused.

"Arre coz main aur Rey toh disqualified hain ,so by default you guys will win." Swayam said smiling and Rey hi-fived him.

"Haww you meaning Neha losing this time? Churi (bangle) nahi dil hai ,tod diya na." Neha spoke dramatically while the guys stifled a laugh.

"Neha iska kya matlab hai? Tum toh churi nahi pehanti na? Phir?" Rinni asked and all were irritated by these two girl's idiotic talks when taani spoke up.

"Ye sab meri galti hai ,if I wouldn't have.." Taani started but Swayam put a consoling hand on her shoulder and shook his head in a No.

Taani dropped it seeing her bhai was happy and that's what mattered to her ,his dance was important but his love for his sister was more important.

"No taani. It is all my fault! I am sorry taani ,please forgive me. Please forgive me guys" Kiya came her head hung low ,she was feeling guilty which was quite evident.

Taani was hurt due to her best friend ,she was about to speak when Sharon said ," It's okay Kiya." Everyone was surprised seeing Sharon coming the first-time forgive someone.

Taani smiled though and Sharon cleared everyone's confusion saying ,"What guys? I know you all are shocked seeing me say so but all these are perks of being Taani's best friend."

Sharon was gathered in a hug by taani the next second and all were happy seeing the new bond but Rey wasn't one to leave them alone like this.

"And I thought Sharon was my best-friend." Rey spoke wiping off his fake tears and Sharon was about to hit him when Simmi's comment had everyone in splits.

"Rey ,why are you behaving like Neha and Rinni? I mean itna pyaar?" Simmi asked and all started teasing Rey and Rey realized his teasing session backfired.

"Oh hello hello. Mere best friend Ko pareshaan mat karo." Swayam said in support of Rey and Rey just went ahead and kissed his cheeks in happiness.

"Haan ye hai mera best friend forever." Rey spoke showing his tongue to both Sharon and Taani while all looked amused with Rey's behaviour.

"Rey control your emotions." Swayam patted his back and everyone went ahead to know the results. As expected everyone but Rey and Swayam won.

Rey and Swayam were not the cheerful self but were really happy for their friends. Taani and Sharon understood them and thought to cheer both of them.

In Bus back to College

Sharon sat with Taani as Rey said he needed to sit with Swayam. Neither of the four talked ,but later in the night ReYam talked to each other.

"Swayam ,tujhe nahi lagta hum zyada soch rahe hain?" Rey asked confused and Swayam smirked at his best friend ,he always managed to steal his thoughts.

"Tu hi mera sacha dost hai. Chal dekhte hain wo dono soye bhi hain ya nahi!" Swayam spoke and got up.

(Song: Soch Na Sake)

Tenu itna main pyaar karaan

Ek pal vich sau baar karaan

As soon as he turned he saw the most fabulous sight in front of him. His love and his sister sleeping beside each other.!

Tu jaave je mainu chhad ke

Maut da intezaar karaan

"Meri Sharon!!" Swayam replied and by that time even Rey got up and saw Taani sleeping with her head on Sharon's shoulder.

Ke tere liye duniya chhod di hai

Tujhpe hi saans aake ruke

"Ye toh meri jagah hai ,Sharon has to get up." Rey replied feeling jealous of Sharon while Swayam chuckled slowly at him.

Main tujhko kitna chahta hoon

Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

"Wait!" Swayam replied and went to their seat. Rey accompanied him ,Rey held taani's head and stared at her cute ,bubbly face.

Ke tere liye duniya chhod di hai

While Rey was lost in taani ,Swayam gathered Sharon in his arms and carried her to his seat. He winked at Rey and Rey took Sharon's seat.

Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

The rest of the journey was blissful and soon everyone dozed off. Swayam and Rey finally felt at peace ,they were in the world's best space and nothing could go wrong now.!

Kuch bhi nahi hai ye jahaan

Tu hai toh hai isme zindagi

Kuch bhi nahi hai ye jahaan

Tu hai toh hai isme zindagi

Ab mujhko jaana hai kahaan

Ke tu hi safar hai aakhiri

The next morning as Sharon got up she saw Swayam's head on her lap and he had gripped her waist tight! She tried getting his hand away but he wasn't ready to leave her.

Meanwhile other side Rey was sleeping with his head on the window and taani resting on his shoulder. As she got away ,he squirmed feeling her warmth go away.

Ke tere bina jeena mumkin nahin

Na dena kabhi mujhko tu faasley

Main tujhko kitna chahti hoon

Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Sharon was surprised and went to stroking his hair. He looked so cute and happy with her and she never wanted his smile to go away.

Taani went back to the previous position and felt the calmness on his face return. She smiled wide and saw Sharon with her bhai. Almost everything was perfect now.

Tere liye duniya chhod di hai

Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

"Rey." Taani squeaked after a while , Rey came into her with a bang and hugged her with all his might. She was surprised and blushed as he said ,"Morning Love."

Swayam got up with his eyes wide open and startled at the sudden proximity ,he moved away mumbling sorry when Sharon held his hand and said ,"Sleepyhead!"

Kiya and KD had went back to Jodhpur but KD still hadn't forgiven Kiya on what she did. Everything was perfect but life can't be a bed of roses. A big problem was waiting for them as they went to the VP's cabin.

"Guys there are gonna be two new entries that will be the new AGS and ACS." VP informed glaring at both Rey and Swayam. The whole gang was shocked.

"But sir how can any two random people come and hold the strongest positions in the college?" Taani countered and Sharon spoke in her support.

"Absolutely sir ,both Swayam and Rey have so much experience ,these two random entries won't be able to match up." all nodded at Sharon's reply.

"I don't want Swayam and Rey to mess up even in the college work like they have messed things up in the Dance camp.! We could have had a clear victory for the college ,all our dancers won except them." VP accused.

"We are sorry Sir. We will not repeat out mistake." Rey said and Swayam shook his head in confirmation but the VP was adamant.

"My decision is final ,now if you guys will please excuse me." said VP with a straight face and they all went out dejected.

"What yaar? How can they do this with us? I mean who can be better than Rey and Swayam?" asked Nil and all the boys nodded.

"Guys ,do you think the new entries will be guys or gals?" asked Rinni and everyone just ignored her stupid question but Simmi retorted.

"Who cares? Let them be gay ,how in hell does it matter to us?" she said matter of factly and boys burst into laughter while the girls talked of how cheap they all were.

"Shut up ,you idiots." Sharon roared and all stop like statues with finger on their lips. "Rinni is right ,let's go and ask VP sir if they are boys or girls."

"But how is it mattering?" asked Neha but taani budged in and supported Sharon saying she will go and ask.

Taani knocked on the cabin door but VP didn't even listen to her ,she came back with an irritated face mumbling things.

"Pagal buddha." she said cursing him in a cute manner. All this while Rey and Swayam were quiet and not uttering a word which was now noticed by all.

Just then two new people entered and they were surely going to change the relationships of St. Louis.

Every girl was shell-shocked looking at these two handsome guys. They were every girl's dream ,one looked quite the flirt while other was all sweet and innocent but seeing them talking so freely ,it could be seen they were best friends!

Arjun(played by Yuvraj Thakur of BFF ,Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan fame and Arjun was his screen name in Humse Hai Life)- The cute ,innocent yet dashing guy whose cuteness got the better of every girl. The most soft-spoken guy and loves his best friend Randhir.

Randhir(played by Param Singh of Sadda Haq fame and Randhir is his screen name)- The handsome ,hot hunk for whom girls die for. He has looks to die for and is a big-time flirt! He loves Arjun like his brother.

Randhir came towards them and asked Sharon ,"Hey there ,could you direct me to the VP's cabin?" he said passing a smirk.

Arjun saw Sharon irritated by Randhir's smirk and thought to jump in ,"Uh can you please help?" he asked sweetly turning to Taani.

"Ya sure." Taani being the helpful one guided them and just then something struck Taani. She turned to the gang half of whom were drooling on the two new guys.

"Guys what if these are the new entries?" she half-yelled totally terrified of the thought but more than her two people were furious.

Swayam and Rey had both forgotten their loss in Dance camp,the two guys made them insecure and they both shared a look which told the other ,"Dude ,we need to do something soon!"

-------------------------------

Those who wanted two girls to enter ,I am sorry but the votes were 8 for 2 girls to enter and 10 for 2 boys!! Hope you guys will still keep supporting the story!πŸ€—

Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
amazing update
i liked the bus scene it was cute
even ReYum scene
it was superb
continue soon
thanks for the pm
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail