Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

PART SIX

"He walked away, just walked away from me once again."

"How could a person just walk away like that?"

"I just told him that he is going to be a father, and then he just walked away."

"Hypocrite"

"Insouciant jerk"

"Reckless idiot"

"I thought you will be happy, you will be excited to tell the world that you are going to be a dad"

Sharon was walking from left to right in their room with curing swayam under her breath. When she told him about her pregnancy, he just walked away; and was continuously murmuring that "this can't be true". He was murmuring as if-if he says that continuously then the truth will change. Hell no. This is their truth now. They are going to be parents. Every couple's dream but he just walked away without even giving her a word.

"I need to talk to him; I want to know what I did to deserve such a treatment"

"Is this a huge mistake to love a person?"

Sharon was blazing in anger. Indeed, it hurt her when he walked away but more than hurt she was angry. She had never expected he would react in this way. She stormed out of the room to search swayam, but he was not in her sight. She maniacally searched him, she was mad, she need to get her answers, how dare him to walk away.

After a half an hour, she successfully found him in the terrace. It was dark, just moonlight was spreading all over the area. He was sitting on the floor with staring at nowhere in particular. He didn't acknowledge her presence. She walked towards him to yell at him, but his appearance hurt her more than anything else did. He was pale, was not crying. Just an emotionless body.

Now she saw swayam, she regretted. Without making any noise, she sat near him. Some minutes passed no one made a move. Swayam knows that she was sitting near him. However, he did not open his mouth.

"This can't be true," He stated after almost eternity. He didn't dare to look at her.

"It is! I can feel it." Sharon said same as not looking at him.

"The test can be wrong too, don't decide anything now. We will go to a check up tomorrow." He said without any emotion.

Sharon was happy at least he said that he would come to the hospital with her, but she needed answers she can't wait anymore.

"But swayam" she looked at him.

"Please sharon" He pleaded and stood up to go.

"What please, you just walked away from me, can you imagine what I was going through"

Sharon had lost her cool. She stood up facing him. She stared at him directly into his eyes.

He was vulnerable. His eyes were clouded with fear. She flinched at the level of his fear, was it a fear to be a father? On the other hand, was it just a fear to be a father of her kid?

"Swayam we need to talk"

"About what"

"About everything, I can't live like this anymore"

"What are you saying Sharon?" he turned his back towards her.

"Don't run away swayam"

"I'm not"

"You are, you are scared to face the reality, to accept your mistake, your faults"

"I'm not scared" he is now facing her.

"Whom you are kidding? I'm your best friend. I can read you as an open book." She challenged him.

"Even I can read you, why didn't you take a step to talk last days."

"Huh you can read me; if you could then, these all things would have never happened. You would not end up like this, the world's biggest stupid"

Sharon said that with quoting with her fingers in the air. But the damage was already had done.

"Haa I'm a stupid to believe everything, to trust each and every person. I did trust you too; don't forget it was you who broke my trust first."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean? You want to know what I mean." Swayam held her shoulders and shook her body.

"So then, just hear" he let every hurt, anger, everything flow from his inside.

"Why didn't you tell me about your feelings? if you have ever told me that this would have never happened. You spoiled your life along with mine too. If you have shared your feeling then we would not be standing here like this. There would not be a situation like this, if you once at least once have given me a single hint about your feeling then we wouldn't be suffering like this? We would have been celebrating the news of our kid."

"Don't blame everything on me" Sharon interrupted.

"I'm not, I know I was at fault too, but you could have stopped this, once at least once if you had shared your feeling then I wouldn't be a jock, I wouldn't be the world's biggest stupid. I would not be a laughing stock. I wouldn't be hurt like this, nor you. Your just single stubbornness spoiled everything Sharon; you tried to suppress your feelings when you clearly know that was not possible. You mask your feeling."

"When dad told me about our marriage, I thought about you first, not even I thought about what I want. I never knew you have feelings for me, I broken up with jia for this marriage, and I didn't tell you that because I know you would blame yourself. I tried to forget her, I never cheated on you. I never double date, nor did I go with my girlfriend while I have a wife waiting for me in my home. I tried to do everything for our relation. I did every damn thing. I showed sincerity to our relation. Even though you were my best friend, I tried to move on with you."

"After marriage, I never thought about jia. My all thoughts were about you, how to make you happy, how to make you smile. Your smiles used to make my day. I was ready to move on with you. Your laugh, your carefree nature always made me feels like the luckiest person. Nevertheless, I was damn unknown to your feeling. If I had a single clue then I would have tried to make our relationship successful. I never thought u had feelings for me. I didn't know what you want. I didn't expect you wanted a married life with me like every those relation. You never told me what you want. Nor I tried to ask you. I thought I was just your best friend. Moreover,..."

"And I thought you still loved her" she interrupted again with a broken sound.

Sharon's voice was low, she was crying terribly. Tears were not stopping. That was when swayam realized that what he had done. He put every damn blame on her.

"Sharon I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm a jerk, I know I was at fault too" he cupped her face in his palms.

"Let me speak swayam. We need to end this here." She releases his hands from her cheeks.

"End what?" he was shocked.

"This kind of relationship. I never wanted something like this to happen in between us. I wanted a life with you; in fact, I dreamt a life with you, with happiness, not with tears, anger, hurt like those depressing feelings. I wanted a life with full of smile, laugh, passion, romance, love, care, concern. I wanted a life like that. Not this, here we are blaming each other for others fault. As far as I know, we both were at fault. The lack of communication between us spoiled everything."

"I loved you, I still do. I don't know since when. Might be from those classes where our teacher taught us about the attraction between opposite sex, infatuation, crushes and different kind of those feelings I only thought about you, I could only imagine you in those palaces. First, I thought that was because only you were my friend. I never shared anything with anyone like I do to you. You were my personal diary. Then on my seventeenth birthday your mom told me that was love what I feel for you. I used to be jealous and possessive for you. I never liked any those girls who always found chances to fall over you. I hated them. I wanted to rip their head, but you never said anything against them then how could I? Therefore, I kept quiet."

"On my birthday, your mom saw that I was looking at you with longing. She saw love in my eyes for you. She told me to share my feeling for you. However, I couldn't, you always said that a boy and a girl can be friends forever. You hated that when someone say that we are like couples. You never liked that. Then how could I share my feeling for you when I know it would not be reciprocated. I was not ready to be rejected. So I kept everything hidden."

"Then we went to college, we got lots of friends. Then jia entered into your life. I was not thinking to keep my feeling hidden for long; I waited, you to feel something for me, and that day when I got the courage to share my feeling, you came to me and said you were in love with jia. I went numb. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know where to go, to where I would share my feeling, to where I could cry, the only person to whom I used to share my problems were standing in front of me. Still he failed to see my breaking heart, those tears. You never cared. How could I share my feeling for someone who loves someone else dearly? I was broken I couldn't think anything straight."

"Then you started to ignore me, I was hurt, but I mask my hurt behind a smile. You failed to see your Sharon was hurting. When I realized that I can't snatch your love, nor I can steal it from you I thought to move on, I tried a lot to forget you but I couldn't. I was irrevocably in love with you. One day one of those girls told me jia was cheating on you, I was angry. I had to help you. I had to do something then, I did. I talked to our parents about everything. Then they fixed our marriage. I acted in front of you as I was angry really I was not, I had to do that to save you from her cheap plans. However, I didn't think you will break up, but I did know that you will not cheat on me. I trusted my swayam. Our marriage was my selfish needs but more than that, I had to help you, to stop her from cheating on you. To stop you from getting hurt"

After everything she said, she turned away from swayam and stood at the edge of the terrace looking at the moon. For some time they both didn't talk, they were calming themselves, clearing their minds. Now swayam know how much she loves him, some misunderstandings were cleared but still they have a lot to talk. He was not angry with her or their parents for the marriage, he was grateful.

"Sharon" he called her. Her back was turned towards him.

He took slow steps and stood behind Sharon, a little close, her back was touching his chest. His hands went around her waist. She put her hands over his hands, which were on her waist. She leaned on to him. He inhaled her heavenly smell. They both stood there looking at the moon. They were enjoying their closeness. After sometime swayam spoke.

"Sorry sharon"

She leaned more to him.

"And thank you"

"For what" This time she talked.

"Sorry for hurting at this level, thank you for our marriage... and... for everything."

She slightly chuckled and murmured.

"Idiot"

"What did u just say?"

"I didn't say anything."

They both know that he heard what she said. They had a smile on their face. They were standing with closed eyes. Now they don't need to look at each other's eyes to know what other one is feeling. Their hearts are connected now with love.

"Sharon just say it once again"

"What swayam, that you are an idiot?" she grinned

"Not that, what you said some time ago before that?"

"I have said many things. What you want to hear again?"

"That you love me."

She turned towards him, now her hands were on his chest, his was on her waist.

She was not scared anymore to share her feelings. She looked up at his eyes. They were warm, they held many emotions. She couldn't resist anymore.

"I love you swayam"

"Again"

She smiled.

"I love you a lot"

"Once more," he said with a wide grin.

"I love you swayam, I always loved you, I still do and I will always do. I love you more than anything in this world does; I love you more than I love myself."

With that, she kissed him full on lips. He soon reciprocated when he was out of his shock. This time, there was more passion. After a long time, they break apart and then smiled at each other. As usual, Sharon was blushing. She couldn't look at his eyes they held an intensity. She hugged him tightly and he hides her in his chest from the outside world.

"Sharon i..."

After some time swayam started but she didn't let him... she put her finger on his lips.

"I know what you are feeling now, you don't have to say those if you don't want to, and I can feel you; take your time I will wait till eternity for hearing those from you."

Swayam smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Then come, let's go"

He turned to leave, but sharon didn't move.

"We need to talk about our child swayam; I want to know why did you walk away?"

"Sharon let's talk about this tomorrow after we confirming the news."

"Then ok, but are you regretting?"

"Never, but I need some time to think."

"Ok."

Then they went to sleep.

Next day they both went to the hospital and confirmed the news. It was positive. Sharon was pregnant. After it was confirmed, swayam didn't talk to sharon. The car drive was completely silent. They were busy in their own thoughts. Sharon's thoughts wandered around swayam and their kid. She was planning everything. Even though she appeared as happy, she feared about swayam. What will he do, will he not accept their kid. Swayam's thoughts also were about Sharon and their unborn child.

She couldn't wait anymore, just the moment they entered their house she questioned him.

"Swayam are you not happy?"

"Huh, Sharon just rest sometime, then we will talk"

"No swayam I can't wait anymore, just tell me, are you regretting anything, and are you not happy?"

"Sharon I am not regretting anything, and I am happy"

"Then why can't I see that happiness in your face."

"Come, sit here"

Swayam took her hand and then they both sat on the couch. He kept her hand in his and put on his lap. He didn't let her hand go.

"Sharon, you have to hear everything without interrupting, I will hear what you want to say to, ok?

She nodded. Swayam took a deep breath.

"Look, Sharon as you know I never looked at you more than a friend. You were not just a friend; you were my best friend, who used to support me in everything, used to do anything for my one smile. I loved you, I still do, but that is not as a girlfriend or a wife you know that. I swear I did try after our marriage, but I couldn't reach there because I didn't know you had feeling for me, Might be, if I had an idea about your feeling then I would have fallen for you. Now I know your feeling and I will never disappoint you we will move on, we will live a life like you have dreamt."

"When I got a call from jia that day, I went to meet her that was just a friendship meet. That day I saw her with her boyfriend. She told many things, I don't want to tell you that, she has not any importance in our life anymore; her chapter was closed since we got married but she came in between us again to make damages and she got what she wanted. She created problems between us. That day I was hurt beyond limits. She hurt me, those all memories that I shared with her haunted me like nightmares. I felt like cheap, I let a silly girl play with me. She was acting for fame. I was broken. I couldn't control my pain then I went to a club got drank. I felt cheated, my trust was broken. I drank until I went numb."

"When I came back I saw you in our bedroom, a sudden fear crept inside me, I didn't know what came to me, I wanted you that night, and I wanted to make you mine. I wanted to forget everything, every bad memory, pain, hurt, and everything, which flooded me. I did not use you that night, I was not in my senses, but I know that was you if that was not you then I would have never moved forward. You willingly submitted to me, you didn't try to stop me. If you had slapped me that night, or at least pushed me away from you, that night would not ever have happened."

"I'm not blaming you for anything, I can understand what must be you went through when I crossed my limits, but Sharon I can't even think about using you. I was angry, I was frustrated. I tried to forget everything by loving you. That was not lust, but was that love, I don't know I really don't know."

"When the next morning I woke up, I had not any idea what had happened last night. I was thinking that was a dream. I thought I dreamt making love to you. When I saw marks on your neck, I realized that was not any dream I really made you mine. I was happy; because that gave me a chance to move on with you, that time, I got a chance to live a life with you, I didn't regret that night. I will never do. However, when you told me that I said I love jia, I was angry, I was confused. Since I met her, my mind was full of her, her haunting memories. When we were spending that night, I saw her in the place of you that enraged me I couldn't stop those thoughts, because of that I behaved in that animalistic way. I'm sorry for that, I know sorry is a very small word to meant my mistakes, but I'm really for everything. I'm really sorry sharon."

"And about taking Jia's name that, that was a mistake a big mistake... I don't know what to do to make you forgive me."

With that swayam looked down.

"You don't have to do anything swayam, I have already forgiven you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I can't be angry at you after your that long speech." She smiled.

"And our baby wants you, more than that I want my swayam."

When she said that he hugged her tightly.

"But swayam you still didn't say why did u walk away yesterday."

"It's not because I don't want our baby, I do want. I will love you both. For my entire mistakes, I will shower love upon you both. I will treat you and our baby like a princess. However, you know that night, I want to forget it. Therefore, when you told me that you are pregnant I was shocked. That was not how I wanted to make you mine. I did a mistake that night, so I was scared what if our baby reminds me of that night when I hurt you beyond limits. That is why I was running away. Sorry"

"Its ok swayam. Our baby will never remind you of your mistake that you done that night, I will never let that happen. Our baby will remind our love, our bond, our friendship. Our baby will be an evidence of our love. He will make us strong"

"He?" swayam was confused.

"Haa our baby"

"Who told you that our baby is a boy"

"I know"

"What you know, our baby will be a girl, I want a cute baby Sharon."

"And I want a cute baby swayam."

"We will see."

With that, she went to their room.

Months passed, swayam showered love upon Sharon and their baby. He loved them a lot. As he promised, he treated them as his princess. He never left a chance to express his love. That past nine-month was Sharon's favorite. She also expressed her love towards him. He did everything for her. He never said no to her any weird kind of cravings. She knows that swayam loves her, but he never confessed. She was ready to wait.

It was her due month. After coming from the office, swayam was laying in the bed near Sharon. His head was pressed against her swollen belly. He was talking to their baby. They want the baby's gender as a surprise. Therefore, they were not sure about boy or girl.

"Baby, how are you?"

"You fine, ok daddy is also fine."

"Did you miss me?"

"I missed my baby a lot."

He was talking in a baby voice. Sharon was admiring the view her hands were on his head. She was running her fingers through his hairs.

"And daddy loves his baby a lot and mumma too loves you"

Then he murmured something against her belly without making much sound. he made sure that Sharon did not hear him.

"And daddy loves mumma too."

"Swayam, what are you doing, go and freshen up" Sharon interrupted daddy and baby's sweet moment.

"Can't you see I'm talking to my baby," He replied with an award-winning smile.

"But baby and baby's mumma loves fresh daddy. Go and freshen up."

"Ok, baby's mumma."

He then slightly kissed her belly and forehead. Then went to the washroom. She went to arrange dinner.

After some time.

Sharon yelled

"SWAYAMM"

Within minutes, he was near her. She was standing in the kitchen, with one hand holding her belly and other one holding the counter.

"What happened sharon?" He was breathing hard.

"I think it's time, labor pain." She breathed.

He just stood there without moving. Sharon again yelled with pain.

"IDIOT JUST COME HERE, PICK ME UP AND DRIVE TO HOSPITAL."

He suddenly came to earth.

"Ohh sorry sharon"

He ran towards her, scooped her and drove to the hospital.

In half an hour, she was in the labor room.

After two hours

"Mr. Shekawat?" Someone called.

"Yes"

He then turned; there stood one nurse with an angel cladded in the white puffy towel.

"Congratulations, It's a girl"

Swayam went numb. He was numb with happiness. The nurse slowly gave the baby to swayam. He took her with much care.

"How is sharon?" he suddenly asked

"Mrs. Shekawat is fine. We will shift her to the room in half an hour then you can meet her."

"Ok thank you"

"You are welcome sir" And then the nurse left.

Swayam was looking at the baby very curiously. He was enjoying her slight touch against his body.

"Daddy was waiting for you. Daddy loves you a lot." He was cooing the baby. He pressed her against his chest.

"Swayam" someone called from behind.

"Dad"

That was Swayam and Sharon's family and their friends.

"Dad see, I become a dad" he proudly said. At this time, he totally forgets about his mistakes. He was in cloud nine.

"Yes swayam, we are proud of you. Go and meet Sharon. She needs you."

"Yeah" He then turned to go.

However, suddenly he looked towards his dad said.

"Thank you, dad, thank u for everything you did for me. I will love my baby like you loved yours'

His dad smiled and asked

"Why are you saying thank you?"

"For our marriage, for giving me Sharon, for being with me throughout in my life"

"I promise you, dad, I will never let to down."

"I know" he then hugged him carefully not to hurt the baby angel.

Swayam then went to meet Sharon.

Sharon was peacefully sleeping. He sat near her with their angel and called Sharon. After some time, she opened her eyes and sat up straight. He gave their angel to her.

"I won; it's a cute little Sharon"

She smiled; they both spend time with their baby. Swayam was sitting behind Sharon and their baby was lying in her chest sleeping. Suddenly he spoke.

"I love you, Sharon, I love you Mrs. Sharon Swayam Shekhawat"

She tunred towards him with a wide smile.

"Finally finally the wait is over."

"I know I kept you wait a lot.

"A LOT? No, more than a lot." With that, Sharon slapped his cheeks slightly.

He then moves to her front and took the baby, then laid her softly in the cradle. He then sat in front of Sharon. He tucked her one strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love you and our baby, thanks, thank you so much for loving me, for coming into my life, for giving me happiness, and giving me my angel."

"I love you too swayam, I have waited years for to hear that."

"I will make up for that."

Then he kissed her with love, eternal love.

"ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING FOR THE NEXT BABY THIS SOON" ๐Ÿ˜†

someone yelled from the door.

There stood Rey, their best friend with all the family and friends. With his comment, everyone laughed and Sharon hide her face in Swayam's chest.

PLzzz read the note...its very important ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A/N

One more super fast update. I'm cool na??๐Ÿ˜†

This story ends here.๐Ÿ˜ญ Thank u so much for your all support. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was just a two shot but with your all support, I made it a SS.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have read all the comments, but im very disappointed ๐Ÿ˜” ...those are very few. And its very discouraging. that's why Im updating so fast. I need to complete at least my one story.

I know I have two more ff's to update, but I need some inspiration๐Ÿ˜ณ. And if you guys want to read more stories from me then please at least do like. Otherwise, this will be the last update from me. I am sorry to say this. if you guys are not ready to like or comment then I'm not ready to write or update. Very sorry..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u

Keechu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by ..Descendant.. - 8 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res I have so much to say... I'll need some time... :')
This story is really my fav di! I have loved it to bits!
The last update, the confession was *_*
While reading it I felt swayam doesn't love Sharon fully yet, but when Sharon said take your time, then it made sense :)
I loved it when he was talking to the baby inside her tummy and he confessed he loves her too. That was beautiful :')
Swayam was different in this story and Sharon's love was very inspiring. The whole terrace scene, was enchanting. I could imagine everything. I mean just imagine VruShan stand like that looking at the moon and standing close. God! Magical *_*
I've always told you how much I love this story. And this will always be my fav. I liked it due to its uniqueness. It was something I hadn't read :)
And your writing is definitely up the ante di!
And you're really good ^_^
Thanks for such an awesome story ^_^
I've already read it twice pura :P
I love it alot!
Love Ana โค๏ธ

PS: sry for late unresing :P
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres
Superb update
terrace conversation was nice
Finally they sort out everything
Awww Swayam talking to baby was sooo cute nd beautiful
Hospital conversation was awsm
Swayyam nd his dad talk was nice
"I love you, Sharon, I love you Mrs. Sharon Swayam Shekhawat"
She tunred towards him with a wide smile.
"Finally finally the wait is over."
"I know I kept you wait a lot.
"A LOT? No, more than a lot." With that, Sharon slapped his cheeks slightly.
i loved it this scene
Itna wait ke baad aakhir swayam confess his love ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
All scene was superb
I liked it when u give super fast update ๐Ÿ˜‰
Superb ending
Edited by Nidhi43 - 8 years ago
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why did u end so soon...
but it was a nice story...

loved it to the core..

and plz don't discontinue Ur ff's plz...

I want to read it more
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Will comment tomorrow bohot Kuch hai had ek update ke bare mein especially about swayam's POV...BTW the part is just wow...
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
That was a longg update and very well penned !!..I loved it...I liked how you made them talk to resolve all the problems in their relationship.. Most of the time not talking leads to breaking of a relation..Sharon's been a sweetheart always but I really loved Swayam in this part...Will love to read more from you!..
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's a super fast and a beautiful one
The way u have expresd feelings and emotions are real and amazing
The confession part was sweet
There Convo in terrace was much needed and nicely penned
Loved d ending awe swayum won it was a pretty girl
Update other too
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is the best chappy dear
Amazing
Finally they sort it out..

Swayam talking to baby was sooo cute

Rey ..well done bro

Thanks
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Your a powerful writer, don't let others slow u down! Ur readership is loyal and will always wait for u to update ! Loved this story to bits so please continue writing and please update your others stories!! Ur amazing!