Swaron OS: Friendship Wala Love

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Swayam...Sharon called out for him while munching her chocolate

Kya hain?? he said with a disappointment on his face...

Ese kyun betha hain??? Sharon asked him whereas she was smirking on him whole heartedly

Ese baat kar rahi hain jese tujhe pata nahi meine ese kyun betha hun...he

Khayega?? She offered him the chocolate

Are you serious tu mujhe chocolate de rahi hain aur who bhi mera favourite kya baat hain..!! He said while forwarding his hand to grab the chocolate...

Bad luck bestie...she said as she took her hand back and started to munch her chocolate again and burst into fits of laughter..

Abe teri toh he got up meanwhile Sharon ran to save her life from him while he chased her like a police is running after a thief

But suddenly sharon stopped in her tracks...

Achanak rukh kyun gayi..?? swayam asked as he came closer to her

Woh dekh...she pointed towards the television box which was on and was showing about Paris...The City Of Love while she was engrossed on telling him about PARIS AND THE Eiffel Tower...swayam's eyes were stuck to the chocolate in her hands when he noticed that she has totally forgotten about it he slowly took the chocolate from her hand and started to munch it...

Kya bol rahi thi tu..?? he said while eating the chocolate

Mujhe na Eiffel Tower meine ek baar jana hain meine na aapne teacher se bhi bohout suna hain...but pata nahi woh din kabh aayega...she said with a sad smile...

Meine le jaunga na tujhe...he said while munching the last bite of the chocolate

Tu mujhe aur woh bhi Eiffel Tower..huh..sharon said looking into his eyes..

Arre..okay fine..I Promise that meine tumhe leke jaaunga...sharon smiled hearing his promise...she knows that if he promises a thing whatever it maybe he will fulfill his promise

Pakka..??

Humari dosti ki kasam...now Sharon was satisfied...

Aww...u r sho cute...she pulled his cheeks...

Was that necessary?? He asked while rubbing his cheeks

Of course it was...she winked

She took his hand towards her mouth to eat the reaming chocolate...

Abe kya kar rahi hain?? She was still in her dreams of her sitting in the Eiffel Tower

Chocolate kha rahi hun dikh tha nahi hain kya..?? she said as she turned her replied with a uneasy smile

Chocolate kahan dikh raha hain tujhe..?? he asked at the same time he was biting his lips to control his laughter

She looked down to her hands to see her hands she got shock that chocolate was not in her hand by now swayam was laughing like a manic

Chocolate kahan gaya mera..?? she questioned

Yaha peh...swayam pointed out to his stomach while laughing

You idiot..!! you took my chocolate..!! she shouted on him whereas he ran for his life...

Tu rukh beta tujhe meine abhi mazza chaka thi hun...sharon said while running after him...now this chase was vice-versa one was laughing and other was shooting daggers and running...the lawn was filled with the voices of these 15-year-old besties who were inseparable

He smiled remembering their memories...His promise to her...Her wish to see the Eiffel Tower...His promise of fulfilling his wish to her which was probably years back...he was back to fulfill her wish...the wish she had presented before him years back...the feeling of meeting her after almost 10 years...he missed her...he missed their fights...he missed her smile...he missed her..!

Sahib, ghar aagaya...the voice of the driver made him to broke his revive...he got out of the car... he was not surprised by it he knows that his house was the same as he had left it 15 years ago...he smiled seeing the lawn...the memories that he had spent with her in his lawn started to run like a film in front of his eyes..

Kaka kya aap mera saman andar rakh sakte ho..?? he said to his driver

Who toh meine rakh dunga..!! par abhi aap kahi ja rahe ho..??

Haan meine bahaar ja rahan hun...he said while taking the car keys from his driver

Thoda rest kar ke bahaar jao na...abhi abhi toh aaye ho...kaka said to him in a concern tone

Usseh milunga toh meri thakaan sab dur ho jayega..swayam said smiling sheepishly..

Koi ladki se milne jaa rahe ho?? Kaka questioned him with a teasing tone in his voice which made swayam blush...

Ek special ladki se milna ja raha hun he said while sitting in the driver seat...ohh god swayam why were u blushing..?? pakka yeh ladki mujhe ek din pagal karegi..!! swayam thought to himself and drove out for sharon's house

IN SHARON'S HOUSE

You know taani mujhe na aaj bohot ajeeb feeling aa rahi hain...said Sharon sipping her coffee and talking to her best friend Taani

Huh..?? what ajeeb..?? taani questioned her while her eyes were stuck to the laptop and was sipping her coffee side by side

Tu pehle uss laptop ko band kar...sharon said with irritation

Haan thike...ruk..see kar diya...she shut down the laptop...haan bola b kya ajeeb feeling aa rahi hain tujhe..??

Esa lag raha hain ki meine aaj kisi se milne waali hun...sharon said as she sipped her coffee

Tuna chup chap coffee pee kuch bhi mat socha kar...mujhse mili na bas hogaya aur kisi se bhi nahi mileygi tu...taani said to her while she completed her coffee

Arre but...

Tu coffee pena dimaag mat chaat mera..!! taani said to her

What..!!! meine meine tera dimag chaat thi hun..?? Sharon shouted which made taani cover her ears with her palms

Aur nahi toh kya...kuch bhi soch thi reh thi aur phir mera dimaag chat thi hain...pagal ladki..!!

Haw..!! teri toh...sharon picked the pillow beside her and started to hit her..!!

Ohkay ohkay stop...both the girls were laughing by now...chal abhi meine ja rahi hun will meet you day after tomorrow..! she got down from the bed and hugged her

Bye...sharon waved her hand as taani moved out of her house

After taani left Sharon walked towards her window and opened it...the cool breeze made her nerves relaxed yet the feeling of something is going to happen was not leaving her...she said to herself esa kyun lag raha hain ki swayam aas paas hain...esa kyun lag raha hain ki who mere paas aa raha hain...ohh god Sharon kuch bhi mat soch he is in abroad how can be here..?? office ka kaam kar mood better hojayega...she brought the laptop near her window and started to work on it but her eyes got sight of one folder a smile adored her face when she saw the name of the folder..-My Childhood...a small smile appeared on her face when she clicked it...there were many photos in it but the one which was near to her heart was that picture in which swayam was carrying her on his back...she smiled whole heartedly seeing the picture and said.."I Miss You Swayam and I Love You" a lone tear escaped from her eyes...but her phone's ringtone got her mind she picked up the phone whereas here swayam reached her mansion and stepped out of his car...

"I hope tujhe yeh surprise pasand aaye" he signed and walked towards her mouse nervousness was visible on his face...only one thought was running in his mind "What Will Be Her Reaction??"

"TING TONG" Sharon heard the bell rang and cut out the phone..."abhi koun aaya hoga??" shaorn questioned herself...she moved out of the room and started to walk towards the door...both their hearts were thudding in their chest...a unknown smile crept on her face as she moved towards the door to open it...

Koun ha...she stopped in middle as she saw him ...this was a surprise to her...surprise was an understatement she was socked literally shocked...she didn't except this not at this point of time...whereas he was just staring at her in love a smile appeared on his face seeing her in front after 15 bloody years... this is a long time for best friends to be apart but both these best friends knew that there was something more than this..."BEST FRIENDS"

"SWAYAM" She called out in disbelief...

"SHARON" he said with an smile which adored his face

When she heard his voice she got sure about his presence a smile came open her face while tears flow down her cheeks which she hided by hugging him with all her might he stumbled back a bit with her sudden attack but balanced himself..."I so missed you swayam" Sharon said into his ears he smiled listening to her words..."I missed u too my siren" she smiled hearing "siren" which she missed the most in these 15 years she broke the hug and both laughed looking at each other's face...

Anadar nahi bulayegi kya..?? swayam said making her realize that they were still standing on the entrance...they moved towards the hall and swayam sat on the sofa...

"Sharon mujhe na tujhe kuch dena hain" he said while taking out a box which was wrapped

Mujhe gift aur who bhi tu de raha hain...ek aur shock mat de...she said as she took the gift from him

US se gift laya hain kya..?? Sharon questioned him as she was trying to unwrap the gift

Naa...yeh kuch special hain...swayam said looking at her

Special...umm let me open it...she finally succeded in opening the gift

Do Paris ki tickest aur who bhi mere aur tere naam peh..? she made an confused face

Meine na 10 sal pehle kisi ko promise kyia tha ki meine usseh Paris aur Eiffel Tower le jaunga but jisko promise kiya tha shayad usko hi yaad nahi ki esa bhi koi promise hua tha humare beech...he said looking straight into his eyes..

Tujhe yaad tha..?? she said while remembering their conversation which was years back...tears filled in her eyes

Of course mujhe yaad tha dumbo tujhe promise kiya tha aur who bhi humari friendship ki promise kese thod tha meine?? As soon as he said this precious pearls from her trolled down her cheeks...she didn't expect this...he thought he has forgotten about this being away for 10 years she thought this promise was completely had got down from his mind

Meri maa ro kyun rahi hain?? He said as he wiped her tears

Aur nahi toh kya tune mujhe rula diya...she said while laughing through tears...

Pagal...he said while hugging her

She looked once again in the ticket and her eyes widened she jerked him and said...aaj raat ki flight..??!!

Haan toh, pack karle aapna bag aur haan madam hum sirf ek hafta...hafta means week hum whae peh rehne nahi ja rahe hain so do suitcase zyaada nahi..!! he said while standing up from the sofa

Par mera office hain...ese kese chod kea a sakti hun meine..??sharon said as disappoint took over her face

Kuch nahi hoga chill mar...he said while going towards her room

Kahan jar aha hain..? Sharon questioned him while she followed him

Tera bag pack kar ne...he said as he took the suitcase from the upper shelf

Arre rukh toh..she said while getting up to her room

They completed the packing and left for the airport to board their plane

I am so happy swayam...shorn chirped happily as she sat on her seat of the plane

And I am happy that you are happy...he said looking straight into his eyes

Huh..?? she asked with confusion visible on her face

Kuch nahi...he sat on his seat

They were chatting, laughing, reminiscing their old memories but having a gala time together after 10 years...soon sharon drifted into sleep on swayam's shoulder while swayam just looking continuously at the angelic beauty which was in front of him...kitni cute lag thi hain jab soti hain I so love you Sharon I so love you thought he and soon he too drifted into deep slumber in the support of sharon's head..

They reached Paris but both were so tired of their journey that they immediately shifted to their hotels...fortunately for them they got only one room...as they reached the hotel Sharon soon grabbed the room's keys opened the door of the room and jumped onto the bed and slept...swayam smiled seeing her he put the blanket upon her and kissed her forehead lightly and wished her goodnight whereas Sharon smiled sensing his lips on her forehead..

~NEXT DAY~

Swayam utho...arre utho aur kitna sona hain tumhe..!! utho abhi..!!sharon was trying to wake him up from past 15 minutes but he was in his dreamland thinking about he and Sharon walking through the streets of Paris in hand in hand...whereas here sharon was all set to roam around the city of love..!!

Yeh ese nahi uthega...I have to do something...she looked around here and there to wake him up by some or the other day...this will be good she said while she took the jug which was filled with whole of water and a wicked smile played on her lips...and there she was she poured the whole of the water on his face which made him startled and he sat up like a spring while Sharon laughed holding her stomach...

"Kya yaar shar kitni achi neend aa rahi thi pata hain" swayam said as he closed his eyes for a sleep...

Dare u sleep Mr.Shekawat..!! we have to go to the Eiffel Tower...so get ready as fast as you can..!! she said pointing her fingers towards him

Ohkay ohkay my siren..!! I am going he said in despair...he knows if he didn't obey her then he will surely be dead...

After having their breakfast they headed towards to roam around Paris and in night to have their dinner near the Eiffel Tower...they did shopping had lots of fun together shaorn was holding his arms never letting him go and swayam too didn't object about it he was feeling that he was on cloud nine...whereas sharon felt protected in his arms...it was past evening and they were heading towards the Eiffel Tower...she was just waiting to see the beautiful Eiffel Tower...they reached the Eiffel Tower but as they reached Sharon left his arms and ran towards it..she was so happy..she was jumping like a kid when he/she receives their favourite chocolate ...she circled around the Eiffel Tower...but something caught her attention swayam was not there with her...he was missing...she looked around to see him but he was not there...whereas swayam was standing a little away from her as he was busy staring at her happiness...he took a red velvety kind of box from his pocket and stare into it...while he was staring at the box shorn came there which alerted swayam he again slipped the box into the pocket of his pant..

Swayam yaha peh kyun khade ho..?? sharon asked him

Aise hi...he said with a small smile on his face

It was getting darker and darker to make the dark space a glow one the Eiffel Tower was switched on and there was it...the Eiffel Tower was now shining brightly in the dark area...sharon was so shocked seeing the beauty in front of her..

Swayam kitna khoobsurat hain na yeh..?? Sharon said while her fixed on the Eiffel Tower...he didn't replied to her he took out the box again from his pocket

Swayam kuch toh bolo...she said when she realized that he didn't reply to her question...again not getting an answer from him she turned back...but lo! He was on his knees making Sharon say that-"ese kyun baithe ho..??"

"Sharon...we were best of friends we had many fights we had many sweet memories...I don't know how to say in words...but in front of these foreign people in the city of love...I Swayam Shekawat confess that I had a crush on you from when we were 10years old and then the crush when turned into love I also don't know about it...I WHOLE HEARTEDLY LOVE YOU SHARON RAI PRAKASH...WILL YOU BY VALENTINE FOREVER?? WILL YOU BY THE STRENGHT?? WILL YOU BY THE OTHER HALF?? These questions have only one answer YES or NO"...he presented the ring before her...and was waiting for her answer...she signed and kneeled down to attain the same height of his...she took the ring from him and hold in her hands and looked into her..."You know swayam I had always had a dream of my boyfriend or my lover should propose me in front of this tower and today my dream came true I had always had a attraction towards you but when you left me and had gone to US I realized that this was not an attraction but a strong emotion that binds me with you...I LOVE YOU SWAYAM AND IT WILL BE GRATEFUL THAT I WILL BECOME YOUR VALENTINE, STRENGHT AND YOUR OTHER HALF she said while looking into his eyes...she slided the ring on her ring finger of her own and kissed it...while swayam just smiled through his tears just by her actions...

"abhi khade bhi hojao...punishment nahi di hain meine" Sharon said while getting up..

Achaa ji...I LOVE YOU SHARON...He said as he embraced her in a hug

I LOVE YOU TOO...she said and swayam twirled her and she laughed...they hugged as tightly as they can as their whole life depend upon that hug...It was a BEGINNING a NEW LOVE...a NEW STORY...a SWARON LOVE SAGA

Edited by __nidhi__ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so this OS was posted by me on keechu di's bday thread..!!
so i just wanted to post it apart from it..!!
happy bday dida..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. title credits go to shrisha di...
love u๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by __nidhi__ - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
What should i write about this??? ๐Ÿ˜›
Really impressive work baby doll ๐Ÿ‘. i totally loved it...

You really wrote what I imagined, and i love you for this... ๐Ÿค—
i loved the way things happened,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
from the start to the end it was perfect... and the childhood was awesome...cute little swaron was amazing ๐Ÿ˜†... and her wish to see Eiffel tower waaahhh what a concept...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... well done ๐Ÿ˜†...

i loved it to the core...amazing piece...
and thank u sooo much for writing this for my bday...i love u ๐Ÿค—
and keep writing ...dare you to stop writing...
Im expecting much much more writing from you...
Impatiently waiting

Love u sooo much ๐Ÿค—
Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had read the OS on the thread!
I loved it! โค๏ธ
Chotupie tu to kafi achhi writer ban gayi hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Love you!
And title ke liye shiru ko ๐Ÿ‘