--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

The morning sunshine disturbed his beautiful sleep. He turned his face away and hid his head in his pillow. She came out of the washroom, her hair wet . she was looking khubsoorat, looks that can make any guy to fall for. She moved closer to the bed seeing him sleep with a child-like innocence in his face. She smiled to herself. She was in mood of some FUN. She brought her hair to one side went closer to his face and waved it on his face releasing the droplets to fall on his cute face.

He got up at once screaming ' Sharon! Sharon! Ye kya hai? Ye kar rahi ho?' With an irritated tone and sleepy eyes. She giggled at his behaviour and replied coming close to his ears saying ' I was just having fun swayam ' in a seductive voice. Swayam shot up at the word Fun.

He pulled her by the waist and made her crash to him. And now both were on the bed , Sharon on swayam. She was blushing hard and swayam had that playful smile on his face. 'Kya you want to have fun. Kal raat maza nahi aaya?' He winked at her and said. The flashes of the previous night came as rush for Sharon which left her blushing.

-----------

Sharon was wearing a white saree with a dori on her blouse which released much of her senous back which made her look hot. Swayam was wearing a creamish sherwani and looked like one of the Greek gods. He was the only one who managed to look so hot even in a Indian attire.

They both made the hottest couple in the party. It was the occasion of nil and simmis engagement so they had to where traditional out fits. While returning home it started raining heavily.

Before entering the house Sharon ran off to play with the rain. She looked like a 8 year girl enjoying to her fullest. Swayam was standing at a distance and observing Sharon who looked so inviting at that moment. Each drop of water would fall on her face travel through her Cheek's go to the side of body travel along her side waist igniting the fire in swayam and then trail off to the ground. He couldn't take it anymore.

He moved and came close to Sharon. Sharon suddenly felt a hot breath on her neck. She turned around and saw swayam standing there looking at her with intense eyes. She gave him a puzzled look. He didn't speak a word. He scooped her in his arms and took her inside the house. He placed her on the floor upright in the bedroom. She didn't know what was happening.

The next thing what swayam did for her surprise was remove the neck piece she had worn and left a deep kiss on her neck. He then took out her ear rings and left kisses on her earlobe. He moved his hand to her dori and slowly removed it, his nuckles feeling the soft skin. Sharon's breath was now going heavy with the proximity. She didn't know what was happening. She only knew one thing that she liked it. She was loosing herself to him and she loved that. He moved his hand sensually on her back. Her chests were heaping up and down making her look even more hot.

He turned her too face him. Her eyes were closed. He kissed her eyelids first and then her cheeks and then her chin. She moaned his name. That ignited swayam. He moved closer to capture her lips but she turned away. He pulled her by the waist. Now started drawing patterns all over belly making her go weak on her knees. He then moved his hand to the tucked in plates of her saree and pulled out slowly. She was taken a back but didn't say anything as she was under his spell. He lifted her and took her to the washroom and assured she changed.

He lifted her again and placed her on the bed. Her eyes were closed waiting for more. He kissed her forehead. Then moved to her eyelids again. And gave plenty kisses on both cheeks and chin. He made way to her neck. And then came back and kissed at the sides of her lips . He leaned forward to savour her tender lips but then suddenly stopped and got up to leave. Maybe he was still unsure whether Sharon would approve?

When he was about to leave Sharon held his hand by the wrist and he turned to face her. She pulled his hand towards her and nodded her head in positive assuring him she's fine with it. He again bent down and placed his lips gently on hers. But she was in no mood for gentle ones. She pulled him closer by holding him by his hair and took in the charge. She made through his mouth and kissed like there's no other day or as though it was the sweetest chocolate she could ever taste.

This made swayam hold her by the waist to give her support to her wildness. After a while when Sharon's lips were exhausted swayam then took charge and kissed her till her lips could bleed. This passionate moment went for a long time. After they both were satisfied swayam got up and put the blanket over Sharon and was about to leave.

Sharon again held swayam. Now swayam was puzzled. 'Aaj yahi so jao mere pass' she smiled. First swayam raised an eyebrow and said ' but shar...'

'Shhh... I trust you more than myself so please' she said keeping a finger on his lips.

He smiled and slept next to her making sure they don't get too carried away as they were just engaged and not married. They both faced each other held one another's hand and slept with peaceful smiles.

----------

'Ahem.. Ahem... Kaha kho gayi meri siren... Kal ki raat bahut Yaad aa raha hai kya... Phirse ek tour pe le chalun' he said this and winked at her.

She blushed hard and then hit him playfully on his chest and said ' swayyaamm plsss' getting up by releasing herself from his hold. To her surprise he pulled her back again.

And she just looked at him with a wide open mouth. ' Itni achi raat ke baad.. Itni boring subah? Nah!' He said winking making her go crimson red. He moved forward to her lips and she closed her eyes.

The door opened with a knock and with a voice ' swayam baba'

Sharon and swayam got up as fast as they could before kaka could catch them in their romantic position which would become awkward after being caught.

Sharon made her hair and dress proper and even swayam. She responded saying ' aayiye kaka.. ' sharing awkward smiles with swayam. Kaka entered and asked ' nashte my kya chahiya aap dono ko beta...'

Sharon moved from her place to the cupboard took out a soap and placed it in swayam 's hand and moved towards kaka saying ' chaliye kaka kuch interesting bante hai... Mein aapki help karti hoon.. ' saying this there was no more site of kaka and Sharon in the room.

Swayam just couldn't decipher what just happened in the past 2 mins. 2 mins back he was on his bed with the love of his life trying to have a kiss. And now he had a soap in his hand!.

He mummbeled few cursing's under his breath as he hated his fate at the moment and stromed into the washroom banging the door!

The end.

--------------
Scroll down for note :)
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok so hello all!
I'm Anagha! And this is my first ever write up!
This was written at 4 am in the morning coz I wasn't able to sleep :P
And I basically wrote it for Renu di , lavs and my cheater cock ( Astha) coz they had there own tensions in there lives :)
I hope I have done something good by writing and not made an insult to writing :P
People who liked it do comment and like! People who didn't I'm really sorry to waste your time! I'll make up by never writing again πŸ˜†
TY FOR HEARING ME!

PS: title credit lavs πŸ˜ƒ

LOVE ANA ❀️
Edited by --Ana-- - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res πŸ˜‰

Love You Ana πŸ€—

will unres raat ko 😳
Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ana πŸ€—

res
unres
ana first cingrastulation your first write up is awesome nd everyone liked it... 😊

ok now coming to the os it was simply beautifull..
padhke ek blushy blushy smile aa jati h chehre pe πŸ˜ƒ
I loved it ana 😊
well jab mene pdha tha to I was like 😲
kya 😲 ye ana ne likha h πŸ˜†
or fir socha ki jo beinteha ko itna perfectly describe kar sakti h wo ye likh hi sakti h πŸ˜‰

when I read ss journey tabhi muje tere andar ke writer ke bare me pta chal gya tha...😳

ur writing is improving ana...
keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

this os is special for me bcz this is ur first ever proper write up on swaron nd second is u wrote this for us 😳
thank u soo much ana πŸ€—

nd ya waiting for next one πŸ˜‰

I know tu jyada wait nhi karwayegi 😊

love
Renu di πŸ€—
Edited by --RENU-- - 9 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserve.

^Unreserve^

Nice OS for the first attempt. Swayam and Sharon sharing a passionate night of love feels good to imagine.

Morning was cute. I could imagine Swayam and Sharon doing that with the voice of Kaka outside :P

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome os kiddo write more πŸ€—
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Ana 😲
You wrote this??? 😲
Dont lie ohk...😑
From where you got it???? I didnt know that you write this well 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This was beautiful πŸ‘, like seriously i didnt expect this.😳..
When i got the pm, i thought hmm yaa will read later but when started to read, i was like ... really she wrote thisπŸ˜†... your each word screamed passion and romance ☺️ I really loved it πŸ˜‰
Btw how old are you??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

You should write more and u will improve for sure...dont leave it in middle πŸ˜‰

Love
keechu di 😊
Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Anagha!!
Tu acha likhti hai woh toh pata tha..
Par itna acha
πŸ€—
Mastt re :)πŸ‘
Awesome OS!!
Loved it!
Swaron
Romance
Naughty girlπŸ˜†
😳

Waiting for more stories from u
Keep writing dear
Jab bhi free time mile
But don't let it affect ur studies OK!
Love u❀️
Edited by SalmanShahidSm - 9 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was very nice..loved it!!
Keep writing..πŸ˜‰
asthamehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaye-haaye Kamal kar ditta πŸ˜‰ Mai toh pehle se hi jaanti thi Ki meri chamgadar ne likha h toh bura toh Ho hi nahi sakta πŸ‘ now coming to the os- trust me this seemed to me a brand new version of ur writing technique...what I mean to say is when u wrote ss journey with me I could see some open loops or undone finishing here nd there but I couldn't bleve that u have improved this much just after one write up 😲 seriously"AWESOME" the way u wrote it made me doubt that is it really ur first one ?I mean the finishing and flow of os was great πŸ‘πŸΌ I have a habit of skipping lines or even paragraphs whenever I feel that it is not imp. to read it or when I start getting bored but trust me on this one I sticked to it till the end honestly there was no moment at which I felt any part of this is boring or unimportant to read... Mujhe bahot saara likh e ka Mann h nd trust me I feel like telling u what I felt while reading each of ur line but that would me a little close to impossible for me as u know I don't generally stay online for that much of time πŸ˜› still kudos chamgadar for writing something so nicely that too on first attemp itself and then dedicating it to me, lavsnd renu d
Thanksss for this wonderful gift πŸ˜ƒ
Thari cheater cock πŸ˜†