Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

No no no
Don't want them to be divorced..
Ego nd self respect..
Gonna make them far away from each other..

Update soon
Thanks 4 d pm

thanks a lot dear!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --RENU--

back to back emotional update 😭
but yes its painfull thats why its unique..
loving this ff more after each update...
u guys r too awesome in writing painfull stuffs 👏
perfectly written nd well penned emotions 👏

but when they will be together 😭
plz jaldi milao inko ...

nd yes u both were super late in giving update
but koi nhi we understand 😊

next time plz thoda sa jaldi dena.. 😳

love
Renu di 🤗

Ps- ami tomake valobashi 😛 😳

baccha bengali sikhche...😆
thanks di!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

Love it! please update sooner!

n u knw how much of a fan i am of ur works... so means a lot if it comes from u
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

Amazingg!!
They care for each other... their emotions

Just Loved it
Superb

thanks a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjuvrushan

Again an emotional update...but i loved it..that pain..uff..cant control myself.. 😭
Love you guys...

thanks a lot for this!!😭
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

Update was so emotional as wel as painful

Dnt want dem to get divorced ...loving d story wid every update bt as dis swaron story has sumthng different n unique wid swaron being together bt still far away frm each other
Its turning to be intense wid every update as dey cmng in terms of dere feelings slowly
Bt hope dey comfort each other n share dere pain n hapiness together n get back together soon

Loved dis part -

Two souls were all alone for the night... they could have found solace in each other.. they could have comforted each other... they could have shared their pain and got happiness..

But one had ego and another had self respect.. it was enough to drag them miles away... with several degrees of separation yet to be removed...

Cant wait for d nxt chp ...update sooner 😊

thanks a lot for this awesum comment.. means so much to us!!😃😭
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

What a amazing update.
Sharon Pov was nice.
Swaron pain was visible.
Waiting for swaron patch up.
Hope to see soon.

Update soon.
-Shivani

thanks a lot!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

very painful update... & well written... waiting to see hw dey patch up...

thanks a lot di😳
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
NOTE: we are extremely sorry for being this late... we had our semester so couldn't manage to be active...this chapter might not have come out as we had imagined it to be because we were technically detached from this for a long time but still we tried... read on and give feedback.

PART 22

Swayam's day was hectic as hell but he had no option to complain about that... after the tiring day with the conference he came back to the hotel and unlocked the door of their room...

As usual the room was dimly lit and Sharon was putting her clothes in the bag... swayam frowned and then remembered that she preferred to keep her clothes in the bag and not in the hotel cupboard... he had promised himself that he is not gonna react or ask her anything but deep down her signature on the papers had completely shaken him... he was the one who wanted her to sign the papers ... he himself hadn't realized that he had asked her for divorce to make her react , to make her say aloud that she wanted to be with him.. wanted to be his wife... wanted to be his completely .. only because he was confident that nothing in this world can make her sign them...

He sat on the couch loosening his tie and looked at her closely... she looked tired.. and what irked him the most was she hasn't for once looked up at him ..

As she stood up to put the bag aside he saw her eyes .. swollen and slightly reddish... he knew her fever from last night has not reduced...

"I'll help you..." He immediately got up to help her with the bag...

"no I'll manage..." She answered him almost immediately.. before she could react swayam snatched the bag from him and kept it in place...

As Sharon sat on the bed swayam took out a medicine and came towards her...

"Sharon.. have this.. without any farther arguments..." She looked up at him to find his gaze penetrating and serious... She quietly took the tablet from his hand and was about to lean over on the table to grab the glass of water but swayam was too fast for her... he had already taken the glass and held it in front of her...

And that snapped her patience...

"what the hell do you want swayam???" she stood up and asked him calmly...

"huh?? What do I want???" he frowned getting completely perplexed...

"as in what do you want to prove by doing this nonsense???" she pointed to the bag and the glass of water which he was still holding...

"look... you don't look fine to me and that's the reason I'm just trying to help you out..." he tried to justify , shifting uncomfortably in his place...

"will you be there to help me out a few days later???" the question was so curtly thrown at swayam that he didn't have the time to react...

"tell me?? Will you be there? to help me the next time I'll be down with fever?? Will you pass me a glass of water or bring medicines for me?? Will you help me with my bag?? Just a simple yes or no..."

Swayam had no answers for it.. for a moment he actually lost the power to think and retaliate and defend himself...

"you have no answer swayam... but yet I got my answer..." She chuckled sarcastically...

"look..." swayam was about to say something but Sharon had to stop him... " no you look swayam... I know you won't be there.. so please don't do anything and make me get habituated of your presence..." he knew she was being logical but he also knew that he has to prove her wrong...

"Sharon its you who had signed the papers..." and this time he knew he was being utterly illogical... he had pushed her to the level where she had practically no option left other than giving into his wishes...

"how dare you say that swayam?? like how dare you??? I have tried all possible ways to get you back but you are so not interested... you look indifferent and what do you expect me to do????" a part of her sentence practically gave him so much happiness that he almost ignored what else she had said...

"you know I love you... you know that I was not happy all these years.. you know what I went through all alone in another country raising our child... most importantly living all these while in a belief that you don't love me back.. that you have never loved me back... you know that I was suffering right????" she came forward and shook his collar while he was too numb to react... finally his Sharon was reacting... she was confronting ...

"yes it was my fault that I didn't believe you... it was all my fault that I was not there with you when you needed me the most... I left you alone to suffer ... I couldn't trust you one time and that one time was enough to destroy everything... but have you ever tried to understand my side of the story..." she clutched his shirt tightly and didn't make any effort to hide her tears any more...

"you wanted this divorce so badly right??? So I signed it... At first I thought you are just angry with me.. hurt with me but I guess I was wrong.. you are unhappy with me... and I love your happiness more than you... You are free to live your life your way... we'll share her custody..." she left him with a jerk and wiped her tear... " so yeah.. that's the only thing I want... don't do anything for me ... don't make it any more difficult for me to leave..." with that she turned and went to the washroom locking the door behind her...

For the first few seconds swayam was too numb to react... did Sharon really say all these things??? That was the only question running through his mind...

After the initial shock was gone everything sank down into him...

And in that one second he knew what he wanted.. he wanted her...

"I just don't get this girl... agar itna effected hai toh batane mein problem kya thi???" he asked himself getting exasperated... he exactly knew why didn't she say anything... he had been effected exactly in the same way she had been and yet chose to keep mum cause of his ego and probably the same goes for his stubborn wife...

"and why on earth did she sign the paper.. I mean kuch din pehele tak toh she was full confident that she won't sign and she would not let me win or whatever she was thinking... I'm sure something has bothered her .. but what can bother her to this extent that she had signed the paper..." And that one question really bothered him.. and he knew Sharon won't speak a word after she will come out from the washroom... neither will she answer his question neither will she initiate a conversation.. she had spoken her heart out in the spur of the moment and must be regretting everything right now ...

But getting the answers were really important for him... and he knew who would help him... and thus the phone was immediately out off his pocket and he had pressed a speed dial...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS

LOVE ANI N NABANITA

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
Unres
Finally kisi ek ne to kuch bola
Superb update
Cant wait nw..update asap
Edited by ujwalv - 8 years ago