SWARON FF: HUMARI ADHURI KAHANI #2 *PART 24 PAGE 37*

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
NOTE

New thread... thanks to all of you for reading this ..
i won't take much time since i am already late to update...

i am really sorry that i couldn't reply to your comments individually this time
since the thread has finished and i had to update fast...i am really sorry for that...

but obviously from next time.. no excuse i promise...

so here's the update..frankly it has not turned out to be as we had imagined...
i hope your don't get bored...

read on...

LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD [PROLOGUE TO PART 18]

PART 19 - BELOW

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 19

Swayam and sharon had a talk with aru over phone ... and right now they were sitting in opposite corners of the room ... swayam was sitting on the bed working on his laptop while Sharon was sitting on the window slab looking down at the lawn... It was almost evening but still not dark and Sharon was completely bored and irritated with swayam ... he wasn't even making an effort to start a conversation...

Sharon got up getting totally frustrated and picked up her jacket from the bed and was about to go out of the door...

"where do you think you are going???" swayam asked her frowning suspiciously...

"look.. I am getting bored...I need to do something..." She whinned like a kid...

"hum yaha picnic manane nahi aye hai..." swayam made a face at her...

"toh maine tumse pucha mere saath badminton khelne ke liye???" she snapped back at him and walked out of the room...

Swayam kept sittign on the bed for some second and then looked outside the window... the sun was about to set and soon it would be dark outside..it was completely a new place for sharon and considering the fact that she could be really careless at times he didn't want to let her go alone without thinking twice he quickly stood up and picked his wallet from the table and followed Sharon out...

Swayam had to run his way down to the lawn to keep up with sharon's pace... Sharon was about to move out of the main gate when she found swayam run from behind and started walking by her side... She looked away and smiled lightly but continued to walk without any further talks...

After some time Sharon had walked over to a cliff of a small hill and swayam had followed her quietly... he didn't want Sharon to go out alone in an unknown place and the reason of his concern was very well known to him...

Without thinking twice Sharon sat down on the rock and looked ahead at the evening sky... swayam knew that Sharon had no plans of going back to the hotel this soon so he also sat down beside her without any words...

After a couple of minute of silence , Swayam heard Sharon speak...

"we didn't come here for picnic right?? So why did you follow me out??" swayam was taken aback...

He looked at her to find her staring at the twilight sky...he knew that Sharon didn't need answer to that question.. so he decided to keep quiet...

"you were scared right??" she asked him softly still not looking at him... "scared that I might get lost..."

Swayam knew that there was no point saying a "no"... because Sharon knew that he still cares...

"even now you will keep on saying that you don't care??" swayam's reverie was broken by her voice again... he wanted to say something to defend himself.. but he didn't know what was there? was it the atmosphere or having Sharon there after so long that didn't let him say a word in his false defence... He kept looking ahead without saying anything...

Sharon smiled and kept looking ahead...

Swayam hadn't realize when the sun has set completely and it was pitch dark around...

"Sharon... lets go back...andhera ho gayi hai...its not safe to sit here now..." He had already stood up and dusted his jeans...

"you carry on... I'll come after sometime..." Sharon had obviously said that intentionally... she knew swayam is not gonna leave her alone and go.. she just wanted to see what was he capable of doing in the process of caring and not showing his care...

"Sharon.. I am tolerating your good for nothing stubbornness for god knows how long.. one more word and I'll pick you up and take you back to the hotel..." Swayam literally threw daggers at her... sharon made a face at swayam but smiled inwardly before getting up and following swayam like an obedient kid...

It was almost 9 at night when swayam came out of the washroom to find Sharon sitting on the bed reading a magazine...

"Sharon.. get ready.. we have to go out for dinner..." Swayam said wiping his face with a towel...

"are you asking me out for a date???" she smirked... swayam looked at her blankly...

"the clients have asked to join them for dinner..." He said blankly and started to brush his hair...

After some seconds he realized that Sharon had not moved from her place...

"ready nahi hona hai kya???" swayam asked in irritation...

"should I change in front of you???" she snapped back at him... swayam was taken aback for a moment ...

"go to the washroom and change..." he fumbled back gaining some sense...

Sharon took out her clothes from the bag and moved to the washroom closing the door with a bang behind her...

Sharon had been trying hard to tie the knot of the dori at the back of her churidar... after sometime as her hands were already hurting , she came out of washroom and opened her bag once again...

"what are you trying to do?? firse change karna hai kya???" swayam's eyes literally popped out of the socket as he found her taking out a pair of jeans and a tee shirt...

"yes why???" she said as she walked towards the washroom...

"acchi lag rahe ho..." swayam said looking at her... "aise chal sakte hai..." he said casually...

She turned her back towards him and swiped her head over her shoulder ...

"aise??" she said as swayam saw her untied dori... He didn't know what he should have done at that point...

"umm... should I help???" Sharon never in her wildest dream had thought that swayam would say that aloud...sharon didn't answer him and instead kept the jeans and tee shirt on he couch beside indicating him to come and tie the dori...

Swayam licked his dry lips and moved forward... he stood keeping distance between them.. he stretched his hand and tied the knot which turned out to be very loose...

"swayam... umm... its very loose..." Sharon said softly...

Swayam thought for a second and then moved forward ... he carefully untied the loose knot and pulled the string tightly...to tie the knot tightly he moved forward as his hands unintentionally brushed her back... she clutched the side of her churidar tightly moving back to reduce the distance as well...

Swayam pulled the strings tightly in place and held it before tying the knot... Sharon could feel his breathing on his shoulder ... swayam knew whatever was happening was not at all right.. but the feeling of having Sharon so close to him was more alluring than rational voice of his brain...

He didn't even realize what would have happened if he was not brought out of the trance by the cell phone vibrating In his pocket...

He immediately jerked away bringing back Sharon from the trance as well...

"I'll send some one from the reception to help you..." With that he didn't even look at her before turning and walking away...

Sharon could feel her feet give in... for the first time in life swayam had refused to acknowledge whatever that had happened...

Slowly she could feel her will power crushing... was swayam really over her? has she really managed to push swayam away to such an extent from where there was no way to get him back... and for the first time fear of losing him started gripping her heart as tears started pouring down her cheeks...

Throughout the dinner swayam hadn't even look at her.. after the dinner , as swayam was driving silently Sharon looked at him expectantly to break the silence... she needed swayam to talk to her to assure her that whatever she was thinking was not true... but all she got was silence...

And if his silence had done something , it has broken her confidence ...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS

LOVE ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations :o new thread pretty soon
This time Sharon need to do something to let things out from Swayam :( they need to talk
Even though he care won't express in words :(
and left her to get help from someone else when he can himself do what he deserve to do :(
This is hurting of course
I want them to talk :(

Ani why short update 🀒😭
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update love it.you are such amazing writer do continue soon.
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally u updated ...Awesome Update as always!!!Loved it!!

Congo for new thread!!

please Update soon...Thanks for PM!!
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats...fr the new thread
plz cont soon
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unreserve
Firstly CONGRATULATIONS for the new thread πŸ€—
This story definitely deserves all the appreciation!
I read very few ff's probably this is the only FF I'm so intently glued to πŸ˜†
You already know I love it! That's why making a point to comment on every update!
And its reached second thread! That shows how amazing it is! :)
And Congo for your other story too which made it to the second thread! :)
This jodi is an awesome writing jodi ;)
Coming to the update as usual loved it! ^__^
But pls do give aru more screens pace! You know na i love that kid
So much :P
So that's a request! All in all story is moving fantastic ❀️
Update soon na ani and nabanita πŸ˜”
Love you guys πŸ€—

Love Ana ❀️
Edited by --Ana-- - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for the new thread..

Awesome as always..
Sharon is right..he was scared..
He just can't afford to loose sharon..

He followed her..
Wow

Their moment was nice..

Thanks
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the second threadπŸ˜ƒ

Oh my, finally an update after a looong wait.
Its time for Sharon to take a step towards Swayam. He has shown enough concern and calmness which she actually doesn't deserve. The silence Swayam maintains should break her ego as well. I personally enjoyed when Swayam said he'll send someone from the reception to help her with the dori. Super glad Sharon was / is hurt.

The update was nicely penned but was really really short. Please give a longer update next time.

Thanks for the pm

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I ws waiting for this update..again amazing guys...love you..