Users

Frequent Posters

rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Check shanvrushyfc on YT 😊
And pls Rona mat di 🤗

Heyy Anagha tysm for d link i got it😊 Sry culdnt reply dat day as mera 10 posts ka quota khatam ho gaya tha...
Gd mrng AT😊
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤗 hey

Word Count: 1

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

didu...🤗

Word Count: 1

rutu_vs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Propinquity.

@ zaara.fkm: hi! Thanks for liking my work. Really appreciate it. Will try to work on some new material after I calm down.
But don't expect anything too soon. I'm prone to holding grudges and at the moment all VruShan are reminding me of that annoying girl. I'm going to call her she who must not be named from now. I feel like even saying her name will bring bad luck.

Hi Propinquity, M Rutu n m a huge fan of ur VMs... Pls keep making them.. u r gifted girl..d way u portray Vrushan bond thru ur VMs is amazing...Stay blessd😊
P.S. Just saw ur latest Vm 😊 it made my day
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rutu_vs

Hi Propinquity, M Rutu n m a huge fan of ur VMs... Pls keep making them.. u r gifted girl..d way u portray Vrushan bond thru ur VMs is amazing...Stay blessd😊
P.S. Just saw ur latest Vm 😊 it made my day

Hi Rutu!

Thanks so much for liking my work!

Really appreciate all the love. Glad you liked the new one.

I'm working on something at the moment too :) But it's a bit sad.

Once I stopped seething and re-watched the BN epi, I realised that the sweet VruShan moments were much more special and important than that girl.

I should post it by Friday. Hope you'll like that one too!

PS. You can call me Paridhi.

<3

Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paridhi : Don't get upset dear with such people. :P BN unfortunately has loads of masala and drama and Anusua is one such most repulsive aspect of the show. In all this drama and stuff Im glad that they kept the bond of VruShan and its portrayal minus any OTTness. Phewww. And they were <3 Subtle and sweet how they are. About the PoV of Anusua , I still can't comprehend the fact how she agreed to do such portrayal of her on national television. Like you are being so kiddishly desperate over a guy who isn't even interested in you. O.O And talking as if you own him xD She is coming as the humourous aspect ab :v And about VruShan , I can't be more glad how they made Vrushika part of it with such nice protrayal from the dancer aspect.
P.S : This is very awkward but a hugeee cyber hug to you for the Main Hoon Tera VM. Can't explain how beautiful it was and how much I loved it.
zaara.fkm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the recent VM! Perfect song and perfect video! And I always discover new songs from your VMs, since my first impression of the song has Vrushan touch to it. You're truly talented, do keep making vms/write-ups! I look forward to your next work!

Hi Rutu!

Once I stopped seething and re-watched the BN epi, I realised that the sweet VruShan moments were much more special and important than that girl.

<3

rutu_vs thumbnail

Hi Rutu!

<3

Heyy Paridhi,

I went thru d same whirlwind of emotions!

After re-watchin BN I found d more subtle & innocent bond btwn VruShan exuding positivity care n concern for each other far more overpowering dan d negativity spread by You kno who...

But pls i wuld request u to not let those things affect ur VMs as ur VMs r very special to all VruShan fans and dey motivate dis FANDOM immensely!!!

so pls pls pls can u tone down d sad parts... its a request🤗
as already BN is hell bent on breaking all r naiive VruShan-hearts...So pls consider dis request..

P.S Ur VMs motivate me a lot 😊so evn i tried my hand at it😛
pls chk it out. Hope u lyk it. Hope it takes u to VruShan land😉...Stay blessed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz9kEOeh9Ek

mythreyii thumbnail
Now paridhi even am a fan of ur works be it ur VM or write ups jus makes me love vrushan more
Though I have commented on ur if work on vrushan and made u blush as u said I wud say all of us had d same feeling as u in d epi and I jus read ur work on vrushan so jus forget tat such a girl exists in d world and if so has been kidnapped by aliens
Saw ur once in a life time VM yesterday jus beautiful I don't have a account in yt so am telling it here have seen ur VM's all are vrushanish yet to c d new ones will defo watch wen I get time
rutu_vs thumbnail
Hi Guys, Just made my second VruShan Vm😊
Goddd dey r so addictive😉

Pls chk it out n give me ur feedback!

Trying to embed link over here hope it works👍🏼 Have a grt day!
https://youtu.be/L-KwEoVZpoE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L-KwEoVZpoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Edited by rutu_vs - 9 years ago