ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Choti choti khushiyon pe dil maare chalang 😉
Good night all

rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyy agar koi jaga hua hain toh can u pls give me link to Part2 of today's BN episode jisme Shan consoles vrushy... i cant find it anywhr n unable to dwnld from dailymotion 😭
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu_vs

Heyy agar koi jaga hua hain toh can u pls give me link to Part2 of today's BN episode jisme Shan consoles vrushy... i cant find it anywhr n unable to dwnld from dailymotion 😭

Check shanvrushyfc on YT 😊
And pls Rona mat di 🤗
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

Choti choti khushiyon pe dil maare chalang 😉

Good night all

Kya gaya di 😉
Good night!
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Goodmorning AT.

Finally caught up with BN episodes.

As lovely as the VruShan moments were, the episode was ruined by Anusua. Does she actually think she has a chance with him?

It's ridiculous. Don't know if it's entirely scripted or legit, but either way - her behaviour is desperate and irritating. Sure it add to the drama quotient, but in a negative way - it is turning viewer's off.

Even if VruShan never get together, I can't imagine him going for such a petty, clingy girl.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually glad Vrushika is not living in that house with them. Like Shantanu said today, whatever happens, happens for the best.

Being as sensitive as she is, it would be awful if she was living in that house and having to deal with all that resentment and negativity from Anusua.

I'm so done with this show. Watched it once. Never again.
Edited by Propinquity. - 9 years ago
zaara.fkm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's definitely scripted, so I'm not even bothered about it anymore. She'll leave very soon, considering its nearing the India touring time, where she's no longer there. And the amazing moments in today's episode, overrides any of that nonsense.

It's just a bliss to witness the different phases of Vrushan bond and see it beautifully develop over the years. All the times we've heard about the care, concern, understanding and support between them was finally seen altogether. And to top it all was Shantanu slowly letting go of his shyness in publicly expressing his happiness to be with Vrushika, even if it was only through his eyes or subtle gestures. Their bond is truly magical and pure, touchwood.

Ps. can you make a Vrushan VM and/or OS from the current BN episode? and btw your vm/os are absolutely amazing! I keep re-reading them / rewatching them and still feel like its the first time I saw/read it.

Originally posted by: Propinquity.

Goodmorning AT.

Finally caught up with BN episodes.

As lovely as the VruShan moments were, the episode was ruined by Anusua. Does she actually think she has a chance with him?

It's ridiculous. Don't know if it's entirely scripted or legit, but either way - her behaviour is desperate and irritating. Sure it add to the drama quotient, but in a negative way - it is turning viewer's off.

Even if VruShan never get together, I can't imagine him going for such a petty, clingy girl.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually glad Vrushika is not living in that house with them. Like Shantanu said today, whatever happens, happens for the best.

Being as sensitive as she is, it would be awful if she was living in that house and having to deal with all that resentment and negativity from Anusua.

I'm so done with this show. Watched it once. Never again.

Edited by zaara.fkm - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning AT 🤗
long time 😉
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Propinquity.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">Goodmorning AT.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">

</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">Finally caught up with BN episodes.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">As lovely as the VruShan moments were, the episode was ruined by Anusua. Does she actually think she has a chance with him?</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">It's ridiculous. Don't know if it's entirely scripted or legit, but either way - her behaviour is desperate and irritating. Sure it add to the drama quotient, but in a negative way - it is turning viewer's off.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">Even if VruShan never get together, I can't imagine him going for such a petty, clingy girl.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually glad Vrushika is not living in that house with them. Like Shantanu said today, whatever happens, happens for the best.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">Being as sensitive as she is, it would be awful if she was living in that house and having to deal with all that resentment and negativity from Anusua.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#666666" size="2">I'm so done with this show. Watched it once. Never again.</font>

I totally agree and have d same feeling tat female literally behaves in a irritating way. And I agree even if vrushan don't end up together I can't see shan with this female
Exactly my point be it scripted still its not watchable her jealousy and distractions. And d way she spoke abt vrushan felt like stabbing her.
Though vrushan moments were bliss this huma girl has to ruin it I don't get it she is jealous of vrushy.
I sincerely hope tat an alien takes dis huma away
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

I totally agree and have d same feeling tat female literally behaves in a irritating way. And I agree even if vrushan don't end up together I can't see shan with this female
Exactly my point be it scripted still its not watchable her jealousy and distractions. And d way she spoke abt vrushan felt like stabbing her.
Though vrushan moments were bliss this huma girl has to ruin it I don't get it she is jealous of vrushy.
I sincerely hope tat an alien takes dis huma away

reality struck huma and struck it hard to her she suddenly realized who she is she just a crew for sm so she reacts in this way

and they vm is busy with sm and sm is busy with her she get kick itself 😆