TaaYam🤣
SwaRon part jab unlog song decide kar rahe the
n end wala 👏
beautifully penned!!
Surprise too Good!
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The way you guys are explaining the marriage is outstanding...i m enjoying every second of this marriage...thankyou
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aawww such a cute update... sab leg pull karing swaron ki... xD lovely moments & well written... keep up d gd works girls...
Ayesha-swaron thumbnail
Awesome update i luv all ur fctns nd dat a wat frcd me to cmnt as i hv alwaz bn a alnt readr
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
NOTE :

i couldn't reply to you people individually this time.. sorry.. i really am sorry since i am a bit caught up with stuffs... sorry for being so late .. i promise i'll update soon next time... thanks to each and everyone who liked or left comment.. they mean a lot to me... thanks again and sorry too.. for not replying ... next time.. i won't bring up any excuse... so here's the update...

PART 30

Sharon came inside taani's room to find her pacing along the side of the bed muttering something under her breath...

"should I tell her?? or shouldn't i???" she kept on rubbing her palm and walked throughout the room making Sharon smile at her antics...

She smiled at her antics and came forward...

"taani?? What's wrong??" Sharon said breaking taani's trance and making her jump up with the sudden noise...

"Sharon.. should I tell you the truth???" she asked out of the blue taking Sharon aback...

"what the... obviously the truth taani..." she glared at her...

"all the guys have gone out for bachelor's party..." she said closing her eyes in one single breath...

"oh.." Sharon said casually and then as taani's words got registered in her brain she just gave a blank cum horrified cum "you are dead mr swayam shekhawat" look...

"what????????" Sharon screamed at taani...

"I swear Sharon I have heard rey's and bhai's conversation...they are in the resort pub partying... as in bachelor's party..." She said nervously...

"how dare he???? Bloody hell how dare swayam go for a bachelor party??? Aisa pitai karungi ki zindegi bhar bachelor name se darega..." Sharon said gritting her teeth...

"Sharon.. what do you think they are doing???" taani asked frowning...

"like what every other guys do in bachelor's party..." she said as her voice fell...

"should we gate crash???" taani asked her , still not sure of her idea...

"should we??? We have to taani... Don't blame me if your brother gets murdered today..." Sharon said with an evil grin...

"but you are getting married tomorrow.. kaisa lagega dulhan aise..." Before she could complete Sharon snapped at her...

"aur kal shadi hai and dulha is allowed to do this...taani are you coming or should I go alone..." Taani knew she had to go...

Taani and Sharon peeped through the door of the pub to see the entire lounge blazing with disco lights and light music... they slowly walked inside , fully confident that no one would recognize them in this light... sharon and taani scanned the place to find amar and nil dancing like hooligans on the dance floor...

"where is bhai and rey???" taani screamed at sharon's ear over the loud music...

"where ever your bhai is.. he will soon go to hell..." Sharon smirked evilly yet glared angrily...

"there they are..." Taani pointed to the corner of the lounge where rey and swayam were sitting ona stool laughing over something...

Without waiting for taani or listening to anything else , Sharon marched over to where they were sitting while taani almost ran behind her and caught right in time before she could pounce onto her brother...

"Sharon ruk.. we won't tell them anything.. kya bolenge hum?? Baithke has rahe hai.." sharon knew taani had a valid point.. they can't possibly accuse them of anything... but the word bachelor's party itself doesn't sound good to her... "how dare swayam"

They stood behind the counter to listen to their conversation which was faintly audible over the loud music...

"you know what swayam?? from tomorrow your life is gonna change.. I swear firse sochle about this shadi thing..." rey said munching over some chips...

"kyun?? Taani itna pareshan karti hai???" swayam said laughing...

"puch mat .. who will say she is your sister... after getting married you will become a chalta firta robot jiska remote hogi teri wife as in Sharon k paas..." rey stated sympathizing with him...

"toh should I think once more about this decision???" swayam said pretending to think...

"nahi beta.. tu ab faas chukka hai... there's no way you can go back..." Rey laughed at his own sick joke making taani and Sharon go over to the edge of anger..

"tu ruk yaha.. I'll come from the washroom..." swayam stood up excusing himself and walking towards the washroom...

Without thinking twice taani headed towards rey and stood with her hands on her hips...

"what were you saying dear hubby???" she said sarcastically faking a huge grin... rey knew his time has come..

Sharon has almost ran behind swayam and didn't think for a second before peeping into the men's washroom...

The sight in front of her made her blood boil in anger...

Swayam was leaning on the wall with a nervous yet confused smile and a girl was advancing towards her...

Within a few seconds the girl was almost near to him and as she was about to encircle his neck , Sharon barged into the place ...

"what the hell do you think you are doing swayam????" she said in a low yet dangerous voice...

The girl immediately moved back and as she turned to face Sharon , the blood from sharon's face has drained away...

"diya???" Sharon said almost horrified at the situation she was in.. should she stand there or run in embarrassment... she looked at swayam to find him giving a victorious smirk...

"thanks diya.. as soon as we land in Mumbai.. you get to drive my land rover..." swayam said affectionately to diya...

"thanks bhai..." She squealed in joy and gave swayam a quick hug and smiled sheepishly at Sharon...

"sorry bhabi.." she said biting her tongue and didn't wait for a second before dashing out of the place... diya was swayam and taani's cousin...

Sharon looked at diya's retreating figure and the door of the washroom lounge close with a bang... she then looked at swayam confidently but her confidence faded into thin air seeing his wicked face...

"kya hai???" she said still trying to put up with her confidence...

"exactly my question..." he said crossing his hands across his chest leaning on the wall...

As swayam got nothing but her silence he decided to break it... " what are you doing in a guys' party???"

"why?? Why Are you in a bachelor's party???" she said fumbling with her words as swayam's look didn't help her a bit...

"bachelor's party.. ahaa..." he said sarcastically... " so you don't trust me right???" he said pretending to be hurt...

Sharon's head shot up at this... "nahi nahi.. aisa nahi hai.. even you know I trust you..." She said a bit too quickly...

Swayam smiled victoriously in mind but put up with his fake hurt.. things were going exactly like the way he as planned it...

"obviously you don't.. you thought we will be coming with girls and sloshed isn't it??? Itne dino ke baad bhi you didn't understand me..." Only he knew how difficult was it for him to maintain a straight face while all he wanted to do at that moment was hold his stomach and roll with laughter...

"swayam you know aisa nahi hai... baas bachelor's party sunke I didn't like it..." She honestly confessed being the innocent girl she was...

"yeah and you thought you should come and spy on me to know whether I am cheating on you or not.. its okay.. I get you..." swayam said pursing his lips and looking down in sadness.. Sharon had already moved forward to him...

"you know swayam aisa nahi hai..." she said cupping his face... " I trust you... I am sorry.. okay fine bolo ..kya karun tumhe manane ke liye????" *bulls eye* swayam thought in mind.. finally he could hit the correct chord...

"nahi leave it.. don't have to do anything..." He continued his acting...

"nahi swayam.. tell me.. I will do anything you say..." she said like a kid with a pout...

"anything..promise???" he asked for the last time... for the first time Sharon could feel what was coming o her maybe...

But still she maintained a staright face and nodded in confidence...

"fine seduce me..." Swayam self control was gone and a rebellious grin appeared on his face...

"what????" her eyes had already popped out of the socket...

"dance for me.." he said looking intently at her...

Sharon never ever in her wildest dream had thought she would be caught in such a situation.. this guy is so wicked... its so true.. the devil doesn't come with a horn.. it comes with an innocent face... like his would be husband...

"fine... come with me..." Now it was time for swayam's eyes to pop out.. he was only teasing her and he knew Sharon would blast him left right and centre after he would put his demand... but this girl agreed to him.. his head was spinning...

He hadn't even realized when Sharon had pulled her out to the gazebo at the back of the resort which was bit far from where everyone were staying... he hadn't even realize when she had made him seat on a chair in the middle of the gazebo... he was brought out of the trance when he felt Sharon blind folding him...

"what the hell..." as he was about to stop Sharon he realized that Sharon has tied his hands behind the chair.. he struggled to get the knot undone but it was too tight ...

"sharon what the hell is wrong with you????" he still struggled to get out of the knot and by this time Sharon has already blind folded him...

"wait and watch swayam... I'll be right back..." He whispered in his ear letting her lips touch his skin for a moment making swayam's breath hitch... anf withing a fraction of second swayam found her gone...

"what the hell... how can she leave me like this..." He was muttering under his breath...

After some ten to twenty minutes , he had no count , he could hear faint sound of payal coming near him...

"Sharon.. is that you???" he struggled to snap the knot of his hand...

Within a few more second he felt faint music hitting his ears... "mujhe tumse mohabbat hai... deewangi ki haad tak..." .. to say that swayam got numb would be an understatement.. before he could register his senses to the number playing he felt the blindfold was removed from his eyes...

As a reflex he tilted his back to find something red quickly moved past his view...

"Sharon.. kaha ho tum???" his lips had already gone dry...

He looked ahead to find Sharon walking towards him with a smile.. wearing a red chiffon saree and her hair flying in the wind and over her face , she was a vision... swayam didn't know whether he should close his eyes and save the moment or should he gawk at her shamelessly never wanting to look away...

Mujhe tumse mohabbat hai
Deewangi ki hadd tak
Deewana mujhe banao na
Deewangi ki hadd tak

Swayam realized that she has already started moving her body to the music graciously...

Swayam wanted to voice something but his throat has gone dry... she has danced her way towards him and moved around him in a circle too close to him and yet too far away from his hold.. enough to give him the tantalizing feeling...

As the song progressed , swayam saw her flawlessly to the music... as if she was painting in the air...

Sharon had encircled her hands around her neck and blown her breath into his ear from behind making him close his eyes tightly... she walked around and came in front of him looking deep into his eyes and sat down on his lap softly still continuing with her gracious dance moves... she held his neck and stretched her body flat on his lap laying on her back... swayam couldn't do anything , not even hold her courtesy his hands were tied behind...

As the song ended Sharon was in front of him bended .. so that her face was right in front of his face... he moved his face up gazing intently at her lips... Sharon kept her palm over his mouth and felt him smile through it.. she blushed a little and kissed the back of her palm over his mouth.. he did the same.. both lived their small moment with a palm in between...

She straightened up and smiled at him.. he was too shocked to even smile...

"after marriage , there won't be this palm in between..." She said without meeting eyes.. she swiftly moved at his back to untie the knot... not even for a second she thought about what would he do after she opened his hands.. she knew he won't do anything to embarrass her over the moment they had shared... she opened the knot and walked out of the gazebo without looking back...

As expected swayam didn't do anything to tease her , and quietly walked behind her...

He was looking at her walking ahead of him with a content smile thanking god for sending this angel in his life... not that his life wasn't perfect without her but she had added something unexplainable to it..

His trance was broken as he found her jumping all of a sudden...

"swayam.. look .. it's a shooting star..." She pointed at the dark night sky...

He frowned at her as she almost ran back to him...

"offo swayam.. close your eyes and make a wish..." She said as her eyes twinkled in joy.. she could get happiness in the smallest things of life...

"but..." He was about to say something when Sharon closed his eyes with her palm...

He smiled and gave in.. he never believed in shooting starts fulfilling wish... the shooting star was a dead star.. you are late with your wish.. a dead star can't fulfill your living wish...

but Sharon believed in it.. and he believed in her beliefs...

so he heartily made a wish...

"make all her wishes come true..." he wished to whoever fulfils wish...

"make all his wishes come true..." she wished to her beliefs... her shooting star...

LEAVE YOUR REVIEW

LOVE ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey amazing chapter.everything written so beutifully. ⭐️
eshitabahadur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah😆😃!! Finally an update!!
😊
Amazing!!
Thanks for the pm...update soon and do pm me!
😊
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How sweeettt *-*
I love this Siren Sharon she was ready to blast on Swayam the moment she discovered about bachelor party :v
But even Swayam played his cards :3
What made him ask Sharon to seduce him :v evil husband
Both areso evil for their own good :v no one is less
I like how she agreed but with a twist ;)
This shaadi thing is going great :3

Waiting!
Update soon
Edited by sanchiswaron - 8 years ago
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was superb

it was worth waiting ...

plz continue soon this time