Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_tara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 2

Next day in morning Taani woke up she saw the time it was 4:50 am 10 minutes before her alarm she cursed herself as it was not the first time that she had woke up like that in fact it was her daily routine she would always be 10 or 15 minutes early from her alarm.

"Why I can't sleep for 10 minutes more????" she mumbled to herself while making cute faces. Then she left her bed to freshen up and make wudhu to offer Fajar Prayer after that, she change in her track suit she was just going for jogging in nearby park when suddenly,

^^^^^^

"Taani, where are you going??" She heard her father's voice; she cursed her fate now she has to hear his lecture early morning, her father was not supposed to be in town before two days so it was easy for her to dress up like she wanted to without getting lecture.

"Wow what a great way to start my day" she muttered under her breath. "Assalam-o-Alikum Baba, Aap kab aye????" she greet her father. It was very awkward situation for her.

"Just an hour back, where are you going so early in morning and yeh kya kapre pehne hain?????" Her Baba asked her in strict tone, which she didn't like a bit she so wanted to answer him back but remind herself that she promised her sis that she won't do something that would led her in a big problem.

"I m going for jogging, wearing a track suit." she answered in duh tone, where else she go like this.

"Go change it, you are not going out of the house wearing this." He ordered her. Taani was going to argue just then her mother come engaging her father in a talk, taking it as a chance Taani hurriedly went from there. Thanking her mother silently, she always save her from trouble, it won't be wrong if she say that her mother and sister are her saviors.

^^^^^^

This was the best part of her day, calm and natural surroundings of park give her peace it also gives her, her much needed alone time. She hates waking up early but just to feel this peace she sacrifices her sleep which is a very big thing for her.

Whatever problems she faces she would go through them all and try to solve them. And today her mind was again and again reliving her father's strictness, she don't understand what made him like this, her father was not always strict before he used to be fun loving, and she used to be his princess, but after she start her college she noticed changes in his behavior, now all depends on his mood when he is in happy mood everything will be good, and if he is in bad mood everyone around him will suffer because of that, and the person who suffer the most is her mother.

One thing that is disturbing her most is the conversation her mother and sister had some days back which she heard by mistake. Her mother was telling how she was tired now of her father's harshness which she was bearing from the start of her marriage and how just for them she never said a word against it.

From that day she is observing everything around her carefully, according to her, her father's behavior start changing when she start going college but it broke her when she realize that it never changed he was always like this, just like now her mother and sister shielding her from his rude behavior, although he is not that strict with her like he is with others but since she see how he treat her mother according to his mood, she loses all respect she ever had for him not that he never talk with her lovingly but the rudeness he showed afterwards always overpowered it.

She used to think her father is different from other men in society, who can be strict sometimes but he loves his family more than anything, she laugh at how stupid she was to think like that, if anything matter to him is his respect in society for which he can do anything.

That's the reason the Taani who couldn't hear a word against her father, now she has nothing but bitterness in her heart for him.

^^^^^^

"Please Taani you just can't deny me I need your help, I m your best friend." Mia tried to blackmail Taani.

"Done blackmailing me, now listen my answer is still no." Taani told her, she very well know what kind of help Mia want from her. Their exams were coming to end; only one exam was left that was marketing and her bad luck Mia was weak in the subject so she wanted Taani to come over her home and teach her as in a study night. But Taani knew her best friend very well she, for Mia study night means movie night it happens many times and she is not going to be fooled again.

"How can you be so mean, I m your best friend you can't deny me like this."

"Yes I can. I have to go home and..." she was not able to finish

""study really!!! this is the lamest excuse I have ever heard, I know all you are going to do is read some stupid romantic book until sleep took over, how boring. I have batter option come over my place we will study and will later watch movies, what's say????" Mia said excitedly but that change into frown when she saw Taani busy in mobile not at all paying attention to her.

"what the hell Mia give me my phone back." Taani said scared from her best friend's anger which surely going to burst on her. She was right when she saw Mia glaring at her angrily

"Mai itni der sai tumse baat kr rahi hun but you were busy in reading some stupid novel on mobile." She said angrily, she will never understand her best friend's obsession for reading that too romance when in real life romance doesn't exist for her. "read those stupid novels mai jarahi hun." She gave her phone back and start going.

"Mia sorry na yaar,last two pages were left I couldn't control myself, but that doesn't mean I didn't heard you believe me I heard all your talk." That was partial truth Taani didn't heard a word she said but she knows Mia too well to know what she must have said and she was truly sorry also.

"I will forgive you only if you say yes for sleep over." Mia smirk knowing now Taani cannot deny her.

"But how, Baba allow nahi krenge." Taani tried for one last time. She wasn't in the mood to talk to her father.

"Don't worry for that I have already talk to your mother she will talk to him, all you have to do is go home pack your bag, and then we are off to my place." When she finished talking she saw Taani was watching her with shocked face. "Aise kya dekh rahi ho????"

"tum...tum,..."

"I m very smart haina???????"

"Yes you are but agar itna dimag studies mai lagaogi tou tumhe meri zaroorat nahi parhe gi." Taani said after coming out of shocked.

"first I m student of fine arts usme dimag ki nahi dil ki zaroorat hoti hai jo mere pas hai, second maine nahi kaha tha k arts k students ko marketing jaisa boring subject parho I know tumhe tou bauhat interesting lagta hai but baqi sub ko nahi, third stop being over dramatic okay, waise bhi ek hafte baad mai London jarahi hun bhai k pas for two months, so I thought we can have some fun before that."

"tumse koi nahi jeet sakhta, waise kya tumhara London Jana zaroori hai????? I will miss you so much." Taani asked her, she really don't want Mia to go.

"Awe I will miss you too but don't worry I will be back soon." Mia said while giving her a side hug. "you know bhai is also missing me unhene pehle hi kehdia tha k meri vacations start hote hi mai unkay pas ajaon, aur phir mujhe Arham sai bhi tou milna hai I can't wait to meet him." excitement was clearly visible from her tone, why not she was going to meet her nephew for the first time.

"Okay than promise me that you will bring a lot of pictures of him. and also give my wish to your brother and his family specially to his son" Taani said she loves kids, she never meet Mia's brother or his family personally but have seen his many pictures at her place and whatever she heard about him from Mia she can say that he is not only good looking but also a kind hearted man.

"So it means you are ready for our girl's night." Mia asked when she noticed that Taani is not objecting anymore

"Yes I m. happy now???" Taani chuckled at her over excited best friend.

"Yes very. Now hurry first we will go to your home..." Mia keep blabbering,

But Taani zoned out she was having this weird feeling as if something going to happen something which going to change her life forever. She shook her head to come out of her thoughts, "tub hi na Taani pata nahi kya kya sochti hai." She shrugging her thoughts she follow a very excited Mia.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hit Like and leave Your feedback

Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
I like taani Nd Mia Conversation
Taani nd Mia Frndship superb
Rey ki entry kab hogi??😳
Loved it
Update soon
Thanks for PM
Edited by Nishu43 - 8 years ago
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
nxt part update soon
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing CS
Fabulous Update
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM

P.S. Sorry "Like" button is not working
Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved Taani and Mia's friendship
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear
vry lovely
bt taarey mile kese
or vo shadhi kr q rahe h
plz update soon
want to know more about their situation...
Edited by taareycrazyfan - 8 years ago
shamanbk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
I wonder how does Taarey meet and have to get married
please update soon and pm me
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update...thanks for the pm:)
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update dear 👏 👏
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
what gonna happen next????