Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Reshna di - bingo ! mai bhi TV nai dekhti ,...and my mom is really happy about it though she doesn't know the reason πŸ˜›

Ok now lets go and read hak ka update πŸ˜ƒ
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pehele vrushan dreams wish karte the...ab vrushan sach me meri dreams me aata hai...but i kno the fact its just a dream...
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bahot dino baad aise free lag raha hai
No tension no worries
Feeling good
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Hmmm di yahi na samjhi to meni ki... Ek baat share karti hoon... How they actually affected my life... Ek point thi in 8th grade when I was obsessed with the show... 9th mein it got inclined towards VruShan... So much so that mere marks kam Anne lage! Mein khud shocked thi to see me going so down in padai when I was so good! I started writing about them on my cupboard and all... Did crazy stuff... Itna ki I lost my identify in school and sab mujhe janne lage as a 'VruShan fan' and not anagha... I used take it but there were scary nights when I have sat on my bed and cried thinking what's wrong with why the hell is everyone confining me to only that! And stuff... But my level obsession was too high to be brought down... In 10th it had a domino effect! Simple... I tried hard to go away and bother about my life but no! They had become tooo much in my life by then... And now I'm literally trying to start afresh so that my career isn't effected!

Yep Agna mere saath vi aise he hua,I was so involved in them ki baki saab bhool gayi,my studies got affected,bohat kuch hua n galti meri he thi ki Maine apni life Se jyada unko priority De but no more abhi apne life pe focus karna hai baas...jo hua hua,abhi its time to start a fresh...concentrate on Ur Career :)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm di yahi na samjhi to meni ki... Ek baat share karti hoon... How they actually affected my life... Ek point thi in 8th grade when I was obsessed with the show... 9th mein it got inclined towards VruShan... So much so that mere marks kam Anne lage! Mein khud shocked thi to see me going so down in padai when I was so good! I started writing about them on my cupboard and all... Did crazy stuff... Itna ki I lost my identify in school and sab mujhe janne lage as a 'VruShan fan' and not anagha... I used take it but there were scary nights when I have sat on my bed and cried thinking what's wrong with why the hell is everyone confining me to only that! And stuff... But my level obsession was too high to be brought down... In 10th it had a domino effect! Simple... I tried hard to go away and bother about my life but no! They had become tooo much in my life by then... And now I'm literally trying to start afresh so that my career isn't effected!

ana can i tell you something???

its only human nature to love something unconditionally... for some people its books , for some people its movies , for some people its someone special whom you know and for someone its something like us...

whatever it is , remember one thing.. the person whom we love so much , we love them because they are a very good human being.. they would never want their fame in the cost of anyone's career...

whatever u had gone through has only taught you a lesson... don't worry , we would all love these things no matter what but OUR life comes first.. its not being selfish.. its just human nature...

so basically you don't need to struggle to start something afresh...

just make sure its not obsession...

zyada hi gyan de diya maine!!🀣

maine last pages nahi read kiya.. if i said something out of context then chollyπŸ˜†
VReSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

Bahot dino baad aise free lag raha hai

No tension no worries
Feeling good

Ya finally aisa laag raha ki we have found fresh breath of air :)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: VReSHna

Yep Agna mere saath vi aise he hua,I was so involved in them ki baki saab bhool gayi,my studies got affected,bohat kuch hua n galti meri he thi ki Maine apni life Se jyada unko priority De but no more abhi apne life pe focus karna hai baas...jo hua hua,abhi its time to start a fresh...concentrate on Ur Career :)

kuch hua kya jo mujhe nahi pata?😭
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

God ! Ana πŸ€—

i knew you told me you used to write down scenes in ur diary ..but this much obssession!

I'm too proud of you dear ...you admitted the thing infront of us ! no one does that ...at least not me ..

But i also know very well that you have already started managing and sorting things out , u have started giving undivided time to studies and i know that ! you are younger than me but trust me i'm sure you are one of the few best people i met ! love u πŸ€—
VReSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushanlove

Pehele vrushan dreams wish karte the...ab vrushan sach me meri dreams me aata hai...but i kno the fact its just a dream...

Ha Di galti Hamari hai ki hum reel ko real banane mein baki Sab bhool gaye but finally reality check mila and now All is Well :)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
since i am not understanding anything!😭..byee everyone...aap log baat karo