yes no swaron..but next part will have πŸ˜‰
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SHA_85

Awsum
i had loved prologue a lot and now finally u are updating it am so happy
nice start
swayam and his anger is so new to me to imagine swayam's teasing side was amazing
banner is fabulous love it but why there is baby ????

Thank u..
baby...wait...we will see πŸ˜‰
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: existentialism

Am commenting on your works after long. I kept liking but never commented. Was / am neck deep in work. Sorry. I really loved the update. Friendship, success, a rude yet sweet boss. Good going. I can't hold my curiosity, so, why is there a kid in the banner?. Is Swayam the father of that cute lil thingy?

Its ohk dear
Thank u
Bcoz a kid is in the story...πŸ˜›
For knowing that u have to wait...πŸ˜†
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushan_deeksha

can't wait for another update ...
want a fast update plz it's request...

Yes...fat update...
Will update in half an hour
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

Hey keechu awesome start

Loved swayam varun bond..n der convo was awesome
N m interested in varun n shivani's love story alsoπŸ˜† i found them cute..
Okk so waiting for swaron nw..
Update soon

Thanks ujwal...
yes me too...they are cute πŸ˜†
yes will get in half an hour
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

PART TWO

The whole hotel New star was brightening, with lots of lights in the middle of a beautiful evening. It was one of the best and high-class hotels and owned by Swayam Shekhawat. As like his classy life, the every tiny thing in the hotel holds a beauty and a class. Those silly things also were showing pride for their owner. The atmosphere was high with the highly sophisticated people. Men were in their expensive dry cleaned suits, and women were in either in office attire or in the same overpriced dresses. For a nave or an innocent person who doesn't belong to a high-class life will suffocate here. The air was hot and virulent.

Some of the men were already drunk and holding their girls for the support. Some of them had already passed out without waiting for their host. Some at the bar waiting to be passed out. Some are already eating as if they can't eat tomorrow. Is this really a high-class party?

Shivani was running from one guest to another, by giving instructions to the workers through the phone, she was doing her responsibility as a good employee. The main attraction of the party was the reporters. They were acting, as they would get some good exclusive news for tomorrow. The Swayam is going to give a party has already caught so much attention. It has already become the exclusive news.

After a good thirty minutes, Swayam entered with a stern smile, his face was showing perfection, and proud, proud for being a great successful person. His appearance was hard, hard to judge. After some formal meetings, he went to meet his PA and her admirer.

"Shivani" He called; she was standing with some girls.

"Yea sir... A very good evening, sir" she smiled.

"That is what I want to ask, How is the evening going?

"Perfect" Swayam turned to see Varun.

"Is it?" Swayam looked at Shivani. However, she was busy watching Varun, and he was staring at her. A cute eye lock.

"Guys earth calling," Swayam cleared his throat.

They both broke their moment and she went away while blushing.

"You really need to grip your mind, or"

"I will tell her today"

After that, they both went to have some drinks.

Sharon and Priya had been working for a news channel in England since three years that was a foreign channel owned by one Indian. When he told about their shifting to the other branch in France, they willingly accepted the offer as the new place was more affordable since Priya belongs in France.

They just shifted to here last day and tomorrow will be their first day at the new branch. Even though they were working in the news channel, they were unaware about the other channels here. For knowing, the other persons in the same working zone their sir offered to attend the party organized by Swayam. However, they both didn't know Swayam was the host for the party.

Since morning, Sharon was feeling uneasy, a different feeling, and a fear. When she entered the party with Priya, she was apprehensive, and started to breathe in high rate. Her blood circulation increased. She was holding Priya's hand and was searching for something, which she was not sure about; her eyes were drastically moving around the place as if they know they will get to see something, which they have been missing since long.

"Sharon, are you okay?" Priya's concerned voice broke Sharon's confused gaze.

"Yeah, I'm" she replied in a daze.

"But, I think you are nervous about something, which I have no idea about. I have been noticing since morning, you were not in your sense like you was getting anxiety problems."

"No.. no, nothing like that, I'm fine." Sharon was confused by her own behavior.

"Hmm, you know when a girl says that she is fine, then that means she is not at all fine."

"Haa I know you crazy girl." Sharon smiled at Priya concern.

"By the way your palms are sweaty."

"Ohh sorry, I didn't notice."

Sharon suddenly released the hold. Actually, Sharon was holding Priya's hand, so she felt the wetness in her palm that was when she noticed a very nervous Sharon.

"Since when you started to say sorry to me?" Priya asked with a fake hurt.

Sharon giggled. "Since this moment"

"Come ...lets go we will be late."

"Ok."

Then they both went inside the hotel to meet their new rivals.

"Swayammm" someone yelled with over enthusiasm.

"Yes Varun what do you want now?"

Swayam was bored; nothing interesting was not happening...he was just attending some guests and having formal talks.

"I did, I did that, did you hear me Swayam? I really did that"

Varun was jumping in excitement. He was over enjoyed and was making Swayam jump along with him like school kids who got huge marks in mathematics exams.

"Whoa man stop, you did what? ...Wait... You did that, which I'm thinking that you did." Swayam said just after Varun let him stand on his feet.

"Yes really...I asked Shivani out." He said with a wide grin.

"Whoa man! What did she say?" Swayam was so happy for his friend.

"Hmm, who can reject Mr. Varun?" He said with a wink.

"But I think Shivani can," Swayam smirked.

"What?"

"Kidding re. I'm so happy for you, I'm happy that you did not repeat my mistake." Then they hugged

"If you know that, that was a mistake then please try to get her back," Varun said while breaking the hug.

Swayam shuddered at first but regained his composure and replied.

"I have to meet someone. I will catch you later."

He easily scooted away from Varun. While Varun stood there, muttering curses under his breath and went to find Shivani.

Swayam was sitting in the bar counter with a glass of alcohol and was muttering something under his breath with very low tone, after a moment he looked up like someone called for his help in his head. His eyes were roaming in the area to see who called him but couldn't find anyone. Suddenly something or someone caught his attention. His blood boiled. He was staring at the dance floor to a particular direction where Varun and Shivani were dancing. His eyes were blazing with anger, he was seething.

Some minutes ago:

"Can I have the pleasure to dance with you?" Someone from her colleagues asked Sharon.

She doesn't want to make a bad impression in the first meeting itself in front of her new colleagues so she very reluctantly said yes and went to the dance floor with a fake smile.

They were dancing very formally, at start he was behaving with so much respect, but suddenly without any warning he pulled her closer to him, a little too close than the need. She started to feel uncomfortable. His hand moved towards her waist and held her close to his body. She shivered with disgust. His eyes were roaming through her body with lewd thoughts. She tried to remove his hand but he tightened the hold. With the other hand, he held her cheek and pulled her towards him, he leaned closer eyeing her quivering lips. The whole dance floor was dark so no one could see them.

Swayam rose from his seat and took heavy long steps towards the dance floor. He was not sure what he saw, but he really needs to check it. His steps became heavy. He reached near the couple, at whom he was staring, with shivering hands he put his hand on that person's shoulders. That man was leaning over some girl to kiss. As Swayam was standing behind that person the girl's face was hidden from Swayam by that man's body.

He needs to clear his confusion, wants to make sure that was not Sharon. He wants to believe that he was mistaken. He wants that was a lie what he had seen while sitting at the bar. However, the reality stabbed him directly at his heart. Blood rushed through his vein. His eyes and face became red. He couldn't believe his own eyes, the girl he loved once was enjoying in an another man's arms. He looked at them with disgust. He was hurt more than hurt he was angry. He couldn't believe that she moved on from him so easily. He was broken when he realized that was easy for her to give his place to some else. He didn't know that, that man was forcing himself on her. No one knows that. No one could see that. He didn't try to see the right and wrong. His mind was completely blank.
Sharon stood there looking at his eyes. She couldn't understand what was happening. Earth stopped revolving. Every tiny thing stopped moving. She came to the reality with a shock when someone pulled her roughly and placed a pair of lips on her. That was an urgent kiss, to show the world where she belongs. When she came out of the shock, she saw swayam too close in front of her eyes and kissing her very hard, a different kind of relief ran through her spine when she saw Swayam instead of that animal. Swayam snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him. He deliberately pressed her tiny body to his hard one. The kiss showed longing, he was longing for this moment. After some time she also reciprocated. The kiss becomes passionate. It started to get heated. They forgot about the surroundings, about the shocked faces that were gawking at them. After a long time they broke apart, while the flashing sound from the camera boomed through the entire dance floor. After a while, a stinking sensation went through Swayam's cheeks. Sharon had slapped him hard across his face. Then she ran away from him. He stood there without believing what had happened. The reporter's cameras didn't fail to capture the most exclusive news of the evening.

Is Mr. Swayam Shekhawat out of the market?

Do like and cmt...dont forget to read the note... πŸ˜‰

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A/N

SO finallly the update is here...enjoy...
Plzz Add this ID for Pms...

I have told someone that i will disclose who is rosy in this update, but as you can see i didnt, i'm really sorry for that dear...i couldn't do that...in the next part i will..
if i had added that here then this part would have lost its essence...😳

Keechu
Edited by ..Descendant.. - 8 years ago
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dhamakedar meeting hui hai
one more misunderstanding
nd abt rosy..ok i will wait😊
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail