Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

loved d prologue... interesting... whos dis rosy.???

thank u
we will see that soon 😆
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNa_sTaR

Awesome prologue!

Who is this Rosy?
Why is Swayam away from his parents?
Awww...Sharon misses Swayam and doesn't want to call anyone else her "best friend" <3
Waiting for updates...update soon :)

Thank u
lets wait sometime all questions will be answered 😆
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjuvrushan

Nice concept...coninue...waiting..

Thank u 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

New story..

Well nice start.
Looking forward to read further.

Thank u dear😛
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronaaliya

Hey awsome ff do update soon

Thank u dear😃
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Am changing the title of this story to Soulmates

PART 1

In a busy morning, a white BMW was passing with adroitness through the crowded street. The outside world was ogling and wondering who the wonderfully skilled driver in the shining BMW was. After some time, the same car halted in front of a huge building with a screeching voice. After a while, a man of the late twenties stepped out of the car and moved towards the building while throwing the keys to the security guard. He indirectly said to the guard to park the car with a simple look. In addition, he headed inside the building like a boss.

It was a huge building of minimum 20 floors and the whole building was shining under the bright light of the sun. The floor was sparkling clean. Not even a spot was unclean. We could see our own reflection in it. And inside it was pin drop silence. Totally a royal palace, with a sheer royalty.

That is the most prominent and promising company of France. THE BHARAT VISION...that is an Indian company... Mostly a news channel. One of the few Indian channels which own the top position of in the list of successful companies of France. The founder of the same was the one who entered while a minute ago. MR. SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT, the great owner of Bharath Vision and a successful entrepreneur.

His sharp footsteps were invading the silence in the office. As soon as he reached the reception, a girl of early twenties with a fair skin stood up and wished her boss with full respect. He did not wish her back, -but just nodded. He continued to move forward with a tough look of a rude ruthless man. While he was covering each employee, they were kept on wishing him, but he never wished back. Eventually, he reached in front of his cabin door; he pushed the door and entered. After sitting comfortably in his chair, he took his intercom, dialed one number, and said with hell seriousness.

"In my cabin now"

That is it. After that, he leaned on the chair and waited for the person for literally blasting.

"May I come in sir?" a shaky innocent voice said.

"Yes come in" swayam said while his eyes were in his file.

"Good morning sir, how can I help you" she said after gathering some courage.

"Why are you shivering Shivani?" he asked, his eyes were still in the files.

"No...nothing sir, I am not shivering" her own voice backstabbed her. That was again shaky.

"Hell yes... Miss. Sharma" The whole building shuddered with the intensity of the voice. Swayam throws the files in the air and the whole cabin floor was covered with white papers now. Shivani started to cry.

"You don't know ... I hate liars, and I hate lies...Now why are you crying?" he again asked.

"Because she is terrified" that voice belongs to someone else.

"Huh," swayam looked at the door, there was standing a guy of Swayam's same age, Varun. The one and only friend of swayam.

"Why are you here at this time?"

"Because I know that you will do this," he said while pointing toward Shivani and the floor.

"Hmm," swayam took a long sigh and sat again.

"What happened? What is the reason behind your anger today?" Varun asked while he indicated to Shivani to go with a head movement. She smiled at him and went away by leaving two friends alone.

"Because I'm irritated"

"And you took your irritation on Shivani; she is not some shit that you can literally blast her whenever you want. She is your PA"

"I know and I'm sorry" swayam said with the guilty.

"Not to me, say sorry to her"

"Ohk, I will."

"Now tell me why were you irritated?"

"Because of the same thing which irritates me in every morning"

"Rosy asked that again?"

"Yeah, she did."

"Why couldn't you tell her what happened?"

"What??? Hell no... she will kill me...and she will force me to go back and that is one thing, which I do not want to do and you know that."

"Hmm"

"Leave it... let's talk about today's plan" swayam said.

"Ok. So are you ready for the party at evening?"

"Yeah, kind of"

"I have told Shivani to do all the preparations and it is in our own hotel so nothing to worry."

"So you trust Shivani that much to hand over such a big responsibly?"

"Of course I do.."

Varun smiled at this. And swayam continued.

"She is the only one other than you and rosy, I can trust blindly."

"Still you were shouting at her?"

"It's because I know she won't take it so seriously and I want to make her a good girl, she is very naive and innocent and I want to make her strong so it's my plan." With that swayam winked at Varun.

"And here I was getting worried." Varun said with irritation.

"Huh? Worried??? For what and for whom?" swayam smirked with a cocky smile.

"Nothing of that kind. And dare you to use your useless brain here."

"My useless brain??? Hello, mister if you are not mistaken then you are sitting in my office in front of my chair and calling my sharp brain as useless... You have great audacity man to call my brain useless"

"And how do you know what I'm thinking".

"Hell swayam leave it..." Varun blushed so hard.

"Hahahaha OMG You looks so cute when you blush." Swayam laughed so hard.

"Stop man..." now Varun was irritated.

"Ohk ok done..." swayam raised his hands up in the air in surrender,

"So let me call Shivani again" swayam said while taking the intercom again.

"For what?" Varun was horrified.

"For informing her about the admirer". Swayam said with a mischievous grin.

"What? No way." He yelled.

"Yes, way mister." Swayam said calmly by suppressing his laugh.

"Shivani plz come to my cabin now." He said through the intercom.

Varun tried to snatch the phone from his hands, but he could not.

"I'm gonna kill you" Varun was pissed off.

"Excuse me sir" Shivani called from the door.

"Yeah, come." Swayam said with a sweet smile, and Varun glared at him.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry for what I did before. I'm sorry for shouting at you." Swayam said with guilty."

"No... don't say sorry to me, please...I know you are worried about the way I behave and I'm very much thankful to you." She said when she realized that her sir was saying sorry to her.

"But someone was hell angry at me for blasting at you"

"Who?" She asked with shock

"Hmm ...Nah not now...I will tell you later." Swayam smirked looking at Varun.

"Ok, sir." She blushed because she can really guess who it was.

"So how are the preparations going on?" Swayam came to the boss avatar again.

"It is going good ...you don't have to worry. Everything is still under the control. And I won't make you regret it.."

"I know that. Thank u. You can go now." swayam said

"Ok sir. Have a nice day" after this, she went out of the cabin.

While these all time Varun was glaring at swayam.

"What was that?" Varun asked.

"What?"

"How sweetly you were talking to her?"

"Hmm are you jealous" swayam winked at Varun

"What the hell? Why would I be jealous of you if you talk to some random girl?" Varun said with total irritation.

"Random girl?" Swayam's eyebrows grew up

"Yeah..." Varun said while he was looking at the pen stand in the table with much concentration. He knows if he said that looking at Swayam's eyes, then he will be caught.

"Look at me, and say it"

Varun suddenly looked up to meet his eyes with swayam. Nevertheless, he did not say anything

Swayam came up to him, put his hand on Varun's shoulder, and said.

"I know that you like her. Do not let her go. She is a nice girl and I know she too likes you... give yourself a chance...if you didn't then some idiot will take her away from you then you won't able to do anything. You will lose her completely. Don't do the mistakes which I did three years ago." "Ok??" Swayam said with a sweet smile

Varun stood up and hugged swayam.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend" Varun said while hugging swayam.

"And me too." Swayam too hugged back.

"In this world I only have you, rosy and Shivani that I could blindly trust and love."

Suddenly Varun broke the hug and stared at swayam as if he saw a ghost.

"What happened?" swayam asked with confusion.

"You can't love Shivani, you can trust her.. And I will love her." Varun said with a pout.

"Idiot, I love her as my sweet sister." Swayam slapped Varun's head and smiled

"I know I was kidding..." Varun winked at swayam.

Moreover, they both hugged again.

The same time swayam thought,

"I've only loved her, I still do, and I will. My best friend, my Sharon. I miss you, Sharon, where are you? However, I really do not wish to see you again. I don't want to go back to the memories again. Moreover, I can never ever think about another girl."

Swayam and Varun were really close to each other. Swayam has become a successful businessperson, but behind his success, Varun holds a huge place. Without Varun and his support, swayam would have never reached the point where he was standing now.

Swayam grew to an incredible way in the past three years. It was unbelievable for those who were already at the top most point. His name gave him so many acceptances in the business worlds. His growth was impeccable. His family name and the positions they held in the business world helped him a lot. He never wanted to use that name or anything, which belongs to his family, but the success and the money fascinated him to use his own family name for the fame. He got everything he wanted with the slight use of his surname. Shekhawat. He used his father's name.

There were only three persons with whom swayam Shekhawat behave normally, Rosy, Varun, and Shivani. Shivani is the one and only employee who know the real swayam for all other employees he is a rude man, a strict boss who used to shout at them for even a mere mistake.

Last day his company touched new heights and his news channel got the highest position among all others. Therefore, he was arranging a party to his all colleagues and to his rivals at hotel new star. He was going to attend the party without knowing what is waiting for him there. Everything is going to change in a drastic way, may be for good, or for bad.

Plzz do like and comment... dont forget to read the note😳

Part two

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A/N

I dont want to add so many things here, but you all deserve to know somethings, I updated this after a long time, and this update is for you all who have waited for this.

I have got so many comments on this so you guys really deserve at least one update...plzz like and comment...i really need it...

Here there was no swaron but this part was for showing swayam's change. how he has grown up to a successful person. and for showing his relation with rosy, Varun and Shivani.
In next part, swaron will meet.😉

Lets see will i get likes, then only i will think about further updates...i want readers 😳

ADD THIS ID FOR PMS😳

Keechu
Edited by ..Descendant.. - 8 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update👏
loved d bonding between varun-swayam😆
continue soonish😳
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya
Finely an update
It was owsm a needed chap to understand the ppl and lifestyle of swayum
It was well penned..
Now all the more excited for ur next update as u said swaron are meeting update soon
Loving ur works
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You Are JUST AMAZING !!! SRLy u keep updating and I JUST LOVE IT! Thank you Thankyou so much!!! Love this story so much and the first chapter has meet hooked! Want to know how SHARON is involved in his life and what went wrong between them!