Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey dear, this story line is very nice👏 & yeah u r right u r improving😊 i love to read any Swaron stuff😳😆... thanks for keeping swaron alive with ur amazing imagination😊 please update soon & send me pm... buy the way i'm also following u on wattpad😉
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting for more updates
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ye kab update karoge didu
Edited by SHAhira-Swaron - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want to apologize for being such a lazy writer. I know my readers were waiting for an update but sometimes I am like that, a blank lazy girl. Really sorry.

Warning: This is a filler kind of update.

Keechu,

^^^

He nodded his head left and right with an innocent look in his eyes, his lips were in a tight line as if he was stopping himself from giggling again. The glee in his eyes was unfamiliar to me. Despite being his mom for three years, I never got a chance to see this side of him, the happy cheerful side. He was always the silent kid, who never made a fit about anything. The way his behavior was forming pleasantly surprised me and I know the person I should give the credit. The moments like this never happened before, and watching him like this in front of me makes me realize that, I was a bad mother. My work needed me most of the time and I ignored Adi, not purposefully though. I wanted to make a better future for him so I had to work hard. Most of the days he was in the day care under the care of strangers and they changed often. When I look back, I regret most of my decisions. How terrible might it have been for a three-year-old kid?

I'm just happy to be here now, for some reasons though.

For the past one hour, I was trying to make Adi drink his milk but he was hell behind on making me suffer a little more today. With a hope to take him in my hands, I extended my arms towards them but he instead of jumping into my arms tightened his hold around Rosy's neck.

"Adi, you better come here..."

I warned my son for one more time but nodding negatively, he giggled, enjoying his mom's plight. It had been a morning routine for me since I reached Rosy's, or I would say since he has started to get along with rosy. I scrunched up my nose when he wiped his nose on Rosy's shoulder and what baffled me was that she just tickled him in return.

"Weird combo," I mumbled.

As he understood what I said, Adi started to giggle more making me and Rosy smile as well, however soon water fell on our little moment of happiness when a figure emerged out of her bedroom hot on her heels. Fumes were coming out of her ears; she was a sight when she was pissed. "Sharon, aren't you ready yet?" Priya shouted. "It's nine already,"

I shrugged my shoulders dismissively; I wasn't much excited to start my day as she was.

Who will be when you know what is going to happen after the boss meeting?

Since we got the confirmation letter, she was in the seventh heaven and I fell into the hot hell. Yeah, I burned badly.

We got the confirmation letter day before yesterday, asking us to join today. I tried everything in my knowledge to avoid this but nothing worked as if someone was working behind all these, and I knew he planned every freaking thing. I wish I could tell Priya that Swayam is our chief but telling her that would lead me to vomit my past, my twisted past and I wasn't ready for that.

"I will be ready in five,"

"OK, fast."

Giving the milk bottle to Rosy I went to my room to get ready, after taking my bag and a few necessary things I ran towards Adi to give him a kiss and getting one from him I got into the passenger seat of Priya's car. While she was pulling the car out of the garage, I heard Rosy.

"Sharon, Is it okay with you if I take Adi out?"

I gave her an incredulous look,

"Why are you asking me?" I ignored the constant tapping of my impatient driver.

"I just..." Rosy smiled sheepishly.

"You can take him out anywhere you want to," I told her, and I added jokingly, "If you promise me to bring you both without much damage."

She burst out laughing, "I promise," looking at Adi, she continued, "Adi, say bye to Mumma,"

Nevertheless, before I could take a proper look at my son, Priya pressed her right feet on the accelerator taking us to the crowded road. The ride was unusually silent for the first five minute after that she opened her mouth and started her rambling about how excited she was, and how lucky we were to get a job at BV, but I couldn't utter a word so I nodded my head at times to let her know that I was listening to her.

I was a nervous wreck since I touched the letter.

"I'm so excited Sharon,"

"Hmm,"

"What happened to you?"

"What?"

"You are not being yourself since the confirmation."

"You are just over thinking, there is nothing like that, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup,"

After that, we both did not talk and she let me be myself. Unintentionally my thoughts drifted to Rosy. I did not doubt her intentions but I was just curious to know where she would be taking my son. Though I trust her, there was something kept me thinking. The way she influenced Adi wasn't just a fluke, it was something like a connection. As if, she knew who Adi is and as if, she is connected to him.

Is it possible for her to know Swayam?

This thought came to me the moment I saw her struggling with words when Priya said that we were going to work in BV. She definitely knew something.

The ride ended in front of the same building, halting my thoughts, and the amazement I felt the first time when I stepped inside started to form again. BV was beyond beautiful and it looked serene in the morning sun, fully bathed in the rays.

I inhaled deeply when Priya nudged me to get out of the car so that she could park in the lot. "I will meet you in the lobby," she said before driving away.

I forced my legs to take a few steps against the constant nagging of my brain. I was in between a battle when someone cleared his or her throat to get my attention. I looked up and saw a woman around my own age, glaring at me.

Wow!

"Excuse me," I stood up from the chair, thinking she wanted to talk to me but with a dirty smirk, she walked off, ignoring me.

"Weird people," Muttering lowly I sat down on the chair again. With each passing second, I regretted the day and the choices I made. My heart was beating crazily inside my rig cage, I didn't know what I was feeling, I was nervous but somewhere inside there was an excitement, which scared the hell out of me. I knew what was waiting for me inside and who was there waiting to make my life hell-like but being with him, getting a chance to see him, to be close to him excited me.

Nervousness swept through my vein when I saw a man walking towards me. He was dressed in a black suit, in a professional way. He looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't really put a name to him. When he reached near me, I was relieved to know that the man was Varun. I was expecting the worse.

"Hi Sharon,"

He smiled fondly at me; the friendly smile warmed my panicking heart.

How did he know my name?

"Hi, erm, what can I do for you?"

I flinched at my own words, how unnatural it sounded.

He chuckled lightly, "I'm Varun,"

I pushed my nervousness behind my head and returned his smile. He looked friendly and I was happy to meet a person who didn't glare at me in this office.

"I know, we met on the other day,"

"Ohh, yeah. So are you excited?"

The edge in his tone surprised me, and I had a doubt he knew who I am. I had seen his pictures with Swayam in the media, and from that, I knew he wasn't just a partner he was more than that.

"Kind of, but more than excited, I am nervous," I said the truth.

"There is nothing to be nervous about, you were excellent with your presentation and by now I know that you will be the best reporter here in a short time."

Words slipped out of his mouth as if he was practicing the words before he came to meet me. Was he? He talked with a level of confidence that I lacked and I knew I would never get up to that level but just that casual talk indeed boosted my confidence.

Our little talk ended when Priya walked up to us. Her lips tugged upwards seeing him, she smiled sweetly and I had to stop myself from laughing aloud. I had noticed how her eyes light up whenever she sees a glimpse of him and she was oddly anxious around him.

After wishing us luck and giving us directions he walked off.

"Oh my god, he is so handsome," Priya exclaimed while her eyes trailed behind him. I slightly slapped her arm to bring her out of her dreamy state, but as usual, she just winked at me, before pulling me towards the reception.

"I think he is committed," I muttered, audible enough for her to hear.

"I hope not," She sighed dreamily,

"... and this is some forms that you guys should fill up and hand over to me,"

The girl who introduced herself as Shivani finished her little talk about how the media house worked and what our jobs were and under whom we would be working. Contrary to what I thought, she was a sweet woman. I remembered her from the images I saw on Google, I thought she would be a selfish and self-centered girl, yeah I kind of judged and I regret that now. She was nothing like I thought.

After Shivani introduced us to the other employees and other workers, we got into the work mode and we worked hard, a lot more than a usual person does on their first day. We got a break of ten minutes and in that break, Priya and I had coffee with Shivani and in the lunch break, we three gelled easily and strong.

I was expecting a call from him, wanting me to his cabin, but nothing like that happened, I wondered why until a staff told me that Swayam was on a leave. They even told me that it was so unlike of him to take a day off and that got me worried.

Stupid me.

Priya was still unknown to the name of our boss, I don't know how she managed to escape from that, but still, people never uttered his name in BV, he was just their chief.

Precap:

Swayam-Adi meeting! ;)

Swayam and Sharon meeting, third time. ;) ;)

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my God, you uploaded!😆
I kinda forgot where you left off and had to skim through the last part, so please next time try to update a little early.
Her nervous excitement was great to observe. Also give more scenes of Adi and Sharon. The tiny one in the start was beautiful.
Excited for the next one. If I'm not wrong, Swayam has found out that Adi might be his son, right?
Update soon😳
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally...u updated.
Luving d bond BTW rosy n adi
N excited fr swayam n adi's meet...very much excited..
Plz...update fast...
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very for the lovely updates. Precap is very interesting. Continue soon please
Somulove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely updates. Very interesting one. Waiting for more updates. Continue soon please
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved
Unreserved
It surely is a filter update didu a short one but loved it thoroughly Sharon making adi drink the milk and he being naughty are Sharon choclate milk do fatal se pee jaega😆😆
Adi and rosy bond has been growing beautifully he has to be na afterall she is taking him to his dadda😳
Sharon growing tensed and varun being nice to him nicely written
Thank you for the update
Edited by SHAhira-Swaron - 7 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update👏
continue soonish