Posted: 7 years ago
U write wonderfully... Can't just wait for ur next update
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shreyabiswas03

This one is really fantastic
jaldi jaldi update do warna
m apke timeline pe post pe post dal ke preshan kr dungi..

Thank you .😆
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Amazing update

beautifully written
Loved it
update soon

Thank you, 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Interesting concept😳

I wonder what made them to go away from each other even though they miss each other so much!

Part 2

Holy shit how did that happen😲
I don't think she regretted the kiss but ya it was unexpected. Still she didn't have to slap him.
Now will be fun to see them battle with each other and also their feeling😃

Part 3

OMG Sharon has a baby!!
Lemme guess it's Swayam's 😉
And Priya is Rosy's daughter😲
Now things will get interesting😃
Also I loved the bond between Swayam and Rosy😳

Part 4

I'm loving the story😃
Priya is so melodramatic 😆
When will she understand that Swayam is not only her brother but also her brother-in-law, in a way 😛
Also how will Sharon find out the "mystery" girl? It's such a difficult task 😛

Part 5

So Swayam wants her in his firm. I get that but why does Priya offer to join Bharat Vision?
And how do they not know that it's Swayam's company?
Rosy and Varun are going to play cupids I can feel it😳

Part 6

Uh oh
Did he guess that it's Sharon's baby?
What will he do next?
I hope he doesn't get it wrong.
Also what is with these flashbacks? Why was her dad so adamant? Those are damn confusing😕

Part 7

So Swayam has guessed it rigot but doesn't want to accept. How long can he run away😉
And finally Sharon has decided to join his company with some uneasy feeling
Want to see their meet😃

Part 8

Has Sharon told the truth to anyone? And where are her parents?
That meet was outstanding! Their tashan was worth the wait 😃
Now how will she react when he comes out as her boss😈
Excited!!!

Part 9

The flashback was so cute
This makes me want to make a bucket list❤️
I do have one but that is just the restaurants that I want to visit😆
Swayam ki bucket list mein aur kya hai?
What is he planning to do with Sharon?
Way too intrigued to read ahead
Update soon😳

Thank you so much, dear, I know thanks is not enough... it was so far the great comments I read.
I really appreciate the time you spend reading the story and commenting separately, it really means alot. 🤗

I can understand some of your confusions, and everything will be solved slowly... have patience please... I hope to see you again here. 😳

And , please go ahead and make a bucket list, it really push yourself to complete it... I never had one but, i have one in my mind which doesnt include much restaurants. 😆😆

Thank you.
Keechu.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

U write wonderfully... Can't just wait for ur next update

Thank you so much dear. 😃
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Chapter 10

*Swayam*

I sprinted away as soon as I comprehended what Varun said and what that could possibly do to me, talking with Rosy and inquiring about Adi would help me to come clear on many things that currently running through my mind. As I reached the staircase I heard Varun yelling from my room and following me, as I did not really care about his presence when I talk to Rosy I didn't try to stop him, I let him follow me. Moreover, there was a selfish reason too behind why I didn't stop him, I kind of needed a moral support when I hear some truths that I was expecting to hear and who could be a better person than him who knows me in and out.

I halted on my steps at the door of the kitchen when I saw Rosy making my breakfast; she was in her usual clothes and her usual happy mood, which was a bit contagious, though I never complained about it.

I had a soft spot to those who cared about other's happiness, who put the stranger's happiness before their own. They were the selfless people, which I was not. I did not really appreciate what she had done for me and for us [Varun, Shivani and him] on daily basis but that never meant I never valued it; I just did not express it. I knew that I really could not pay her back for the things she did for me to support me, she had a big role in my life, and she played that quite well throughout the past years and she never failed to do so. It was kind of difficult to explain others what I really felt for her, she was a mother finger to me, but I knew I could never replace my own mother with her but if I compare them, I would say, I was close to Rosy than my own mom.

I dropped my thoughts when I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, turning my head towards the right side, I saw Varun with a timid smile on his face as if he was apprehensive about what I was going to do. He had a doubt on his face and I had an idea what he was thinking, Are you ready to do this?' Proving me correct he asked, what I had been thinking.

"Are you ready to do this?"

"Never been this sure about anything in my life," I replied while giving him a tight smile, letting him know that I was not going to back down.

Despite I did say that, I was feeling edgy.

Suddenly I felt that I needed a good amount of breath, I was feeling breathless. Varun again acted as my support and slightly slapped my shoulder letting me know that everything was going to be fine. Taking a deep breath I looked back at the Woman who was enjoying her morning, she had always surprised me with her that easy going nature, she was just a fifty years old woman body with a heart and mind like a teenager's. I cleared my throat gaining her attention towards us. Just thinking about the upcoming events a ray of sudden nervousness grew up on me.

"Good morning boys."

As soon as she saw us, she wished us like every usual morning.

"Good morning Rosy,"

We replied together earning a chuckle from her.

"And what are you doing here in early Morning Varun?"

She asked genuinely surprised about his sudden visit, making sure that he did not feel offended.

"Aren't you the one who opened the door for him?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, but I didn't get a chance ask him when he came. He was desperate to see his friend." She had an amused smile on her face and in a split second her face took over a hurt expression. "And He didn't stop when I called him." She pouted.

See, that's what I said, she is just like a teenager.

Rosy waited for Varun for few second to say something, but when he took more than few seconds, she turned to the other side to turn off the burner.

"Just drop by to check up on this Man."

Varun replied, nodding his eyes towards me indicating that he meant me as Man', though she did not see that. Rolling my eyes at him, I sat on one of the chairs near the dining table; soon Varun mimicked my action and took a seat beside me, not too far and not too close.

"And what happened to him?" She again faced us with a curious gaze with an eyebrow raised up and while removing her cute apron took a seat opposite to us to join us.

"Nothing, just nothing to worry about." He lied. I know he never ends up in my room in the early morning if the issue was nothing to worry.

"Then, why did you come here to check up on him, when the mobile services work efficiently here?" She demanded to know and he groaned inwardly knowing she caught his lie.

"So what's the matter, By the way, where is Shivani? I didn't hear from her like over a week." She enquired.

I noticed Varun tense up beside me.

What happened between them?'

"I don't know." He muttered.

Giving him a glance, which meant, we will talk about this later, after getting a positive reply from him I gave my attention back to Rosy who was watching us bemusedly.

"What's happening there, Am I missing something?"

That is when we remembered that we never filled her with the details of their relationship. "That's up for another time, now I need to ask you something very important." I saved him from further interrogation.

"You need to hurry up," She glanced towards her watch checking the time and continued, "I don't have much time. I have to babysit Adi."

At the name Adi, I tensed up. I vaguely remembered a talk with Sharon, which happened years back, when I told her I wanted my son to be named as Adi. Many things were connecting, but I needed to make sure before I make myself a fool again.

"Who is Adi?" I blurted out. I knew my tone was blunt and that shocked Rosy.

"That is rude," Varun interjected, stating the obvious.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"What's happening here? I smell something fishy." Rosy asked.

"I was just wondering..." I started making sure that I change my blunt tone, but I did notice the nervousness dripping from it.

"You were wondering what?" She raised her right eyebrow perfectly at me curious to know what I was wondering about.

"Hmm, I was just, you know..." I stopped, feeling nervous to ask her about Adi again.

"You aren't nervous, are you?" She suddenly asked me in utter disbelief. "Swayam is nervous." She muttered the last part absent-minded.

"Hell, no. Why would I be nervous?" I shouted clearly to hide my nervousness, embarrassing myself.

"Don't you think he is nervous Varun?" She asked him and in return, he smiled sheepishly letting her know she was right.

I smacked him on the back of his neck; he was indeed supporting me. Muttering profanities under my breath, I dropped the idea. Shrugging my shoulders dismissively, I took an apple from the basket that was on the table. After wiping it on my t-shirt, I took a bite, but before I could swallow it, I heard rosy speaking.

"Weren't asking about Adi?"

I nodded my head drastically, hoping I would get a reply I was waiting to hear.

"He is my grandson,"

"Grandson?" Varun asked incredulously.

"Yes, ok boys, that's enough now, I am getting late. Bye and take care for you both. Tell Shivani that I miss her," Speaking it in a jet speed she ran out before I could form a coherent word, leaving me with a thought.

How could he be her grandson?

Maybe he is Priya's kid and these similarities were just an illusion.

*Sharon*

I sat on the steps that lead to the porch of Rosy's house, watching Adi play with Priya in the yard. He was running behind her trying to catch her while she would dodge from him every time he almost catches her, making him giggle.

Rosy was out with some work. She invited us to come along but Priya turned down the offer since she wanted to spend time with Adi and she reasoned it with, she would be so busy when the new job starts.

The channel still did not contact us and I had lost the hope but not to my surprise, Priya was still hoping.

Who would want to choose us, who probably dumped their old channel?

I still feel weird about that recruitment, something was wrong with them and my intuitions were proven right when I encountered with Swayam there. That was an unexpected event and I was so tempted to google about him, because my gut feeling said, Bharat vision belongs to him, unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to search it because I was always surrounded with either Rosy or Priya.

If he turns out to be the owner, then I will reject the confirmation letter.

But, how will I explain it to them, I don't have an idea.

Making sure that, Priya was busy with Adi; I took my mobile and connected it to the Wi-Fi before opening the Google home page. Typing down his name, I waited for the page to load. Exact after a few seconds, I saw a bunch of links connected with his name. Scrolling through the page I came across with a lot of news about him how he became a well-known entrepreneur, a weird kind of proud feeling ran down through my body seeing him so successful in his life. I felt sympathy towards me. Where he is and where I am.

While going through them, I mistakenly clicked on the images, which I regretted the moment I saw the content. The page was overflowing with his pictures, in a different style, in different suits, and with different girls. I felt my heart drop down to the pit of my stomach when I noticed the satisfying smirk on his face in almost all images. Only a few had his real smile and in those, he was not alone, there were two other people besides him. I recognized one guy who stood right of him as Varun, the same man who coordinated our interview and a girl stood to Swayam's left, who was undeniably beautiful and it stung a little, because if he smiles in this picture with her then she definitely means something.

After going through them, I could say...Swayam was indeed the owner of Bharat vision and I regretted that I didn't find it sooner.

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

So I am finally here,

There is only one reason why I updated this before 'I Hate to Love you' and that is, it was easy to reread. 😆

Yes, I did the crime again and read it from the first chapter again and I realized one thing, this story is crap.😡 Mostly the first chapters, and I could even see a slight improvement which I am proud of myself. 😊

I really felt bad for all those who took chance to read it, I really appreciate it. I love you all. 🤗

There were even times when I cringed,

I will try to edit it if time permits, which I am not sure about.

So how was it? Let me know.

Next update, I don't know, probably after few months.😆 Nahh I am kidding.

Thank you.
Keechu.😉
Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update👏
loved ttt😊
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an amazing update. But what happened between swaron? Swayam's curiosity to know about adi was nice. Hope swayam and Sharon sort their misunderstandings soon. Great update di. And no di this story is not crap. Love you. And pls update I hate to love you too.