Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

EIGHT

I sighed in admiration, seeing Priya whining like a baby, she was still upset with rosy for making her HOT BOSS' her brother; they are an adorable mother-daughter duo. Leaving them behind I walked into my bedroom to see Adi sleeping. After placing the shopping bags securely on the table I stretched my hands, it was a hectic day, and I was tired as hell. After our session with the chief, Priya and I went out for shopping, as we have to attend the new interview we had to make many preparations. She almost dragged me into every damn shop we came across. When it comes to shopping she even forgets me, I softly chuckled at my friend who presently whining at her mother.

I miss my mom, and the relation, the fun, the fights, everything we have shared with each other. Before I go to my emotional roller coaster ride, Adi made me turn towards him with his small moan. I smiled at his cute sleeping form and his antics. He made faces, scrunched up nose and pouty lips; he makes it when he is upset. My smile widened when I noticed that he was searching me beside him with his small hands, they roamed over the bed in a mission to find me, when he came with nothing he made a crying face, small crocodile tears appeared in his eyes. I slowly walked towards him and sat on the bed. I softly placed my hands over his, suddenly a wide cute smile replaced the crying face and he held my two fingers tightly and then again fell into the deep slumber when he realized that he was not alone there.

I admired him for many reasons, he is a copycat of his father, but his eyes are mine, my green emerald eyes. He held my fingers strongly when I tried to pull my hands from his hold; he is exactly like his father, I smiled at a painful memory.

Adi always reminded him, only I know who that person is, I do not think so the man himself knows that he is a father. He might have moved on and started a new life, unaware about a girl like me and a child like Adi, in the past few years I tried to forget that person but failed miserably making my life insanely difficult.

Apparently, half an hour passed away, and Adi did not allow me to move an inch, my whole body went stiff from sitting in the same position. Just as I moved away, Adi woke up and wailed making the whole house turn upside down. My eyes came out of its socket when I heard him crying like that, he has always been a silent child, he never cried like this, I rolled my eyes, this is exactly because of Rosy, she is an enthusiastic woman and she knows how to spread happiness, she is making my son active.

"What happened?" After catching up her breath, Rosy shouted, I knew she just ran from kitchen to my room.

I chuckled at her, and pointed towards Adi who is now stopped his wailing and started to smile, he was kicking his legs for me to pick him. When I moved to take him out of somewhere, someone pushed me aside and took him from the bed, that moment he started to smile as if he just won a world war. It would be an understatement to say I was shocked; I was utterly shocked seeing the bond they both shared.

Without caring about my presence, they both went out. I took the shopping bags from the table and started to put them in the cupboard, that was when I remembered one thing, how could I forget about it, I cursed me under my breath, Today is 17th June and Adi has an appointment with Dr. Sharma. Priya will kill me today for skipping this matter. After making a call to doctor's clinic, I ran outside to tell them about it.

"Good evening Sharon." Dr. Sharma received me with a smile when he saw me entering with Adi into his cabin. He is a friend of Adi's old doctor, Saira. As we were shifting to here, she herself recommended his name. Moreover, I have seen him before with her, she was not only Adi's doctor but also she was a well-wisher, who always showed me right paths.

Dr. Sharma was a middle-aged man, he was aged but his personality created an aura, I got positive vibes from him in the meeting. They both were of same age.

"Good evening doctor," I replied warmly while sitting on the chair.

"Nice to meet you here Sharon,"

"Same here doctor," I smiled.

"How is our junior?" He forwarded his hands to take Adi, without creating any problems he went to him. I once again got amazed with the way Adi changed in two days, Rosy was indeed a great woman and she has started to affect my baby in a good way. Now he is going to everyone, once Saira used to fight to check him. Adi hated Saira with passion, but it I think he will love Dr. Sharma.

"Is there any improvement?" Doctor asked bringing me out of my thoughts. Adi was still with him and he was going through his file.

"No," I said hopelessly.

The next problem of my life, my Adi is not well.

"Don't worry Sharon, miracles happen, and he is perfectly fine. He will speak to you soon." He consoled me like always.

"Everyone says he is going to be fine soon, but when. He is three now, and all children of his age spoke very well, but my Adi never did. I never heard him calling me mumma." I cried silently before him.

"He will very soon speak to his mom and dad."

I looked at his face in fear, did he just say dad? I questioned myself.

"By the way, where is he? I never saw him."

"He... he is in India." I just said what came to my mind and I regretted at the second it came out.

"Oh,"

He looked believed; he believed my lie. After a small session, we both went back to home.

The awaited day came; Swayam was excited to meet Sharon. He was sure that she will come to his media house but still, there was a small fear in him, he was scared that she would back out at the last moment; he had planned everything according to his needs, more than his revenge that moment if something mattered to him then that was Sharon.

He wanted to meet her, his Sharon; he wishes to know many things, that how could she move on from him as if he mattered nothing, he lived in dark in the past four years, now he need to know why did she do that with him, why she cheated him. What was his fault? Why she damaged his life? Above all, he wants to know why she is in Paris when she has to be in India leading a beautiful life with her family. In addition, after seeing Adi's photo, one more thing added to his bucket list, HE DESIRED TO KNOW WHO ADI IS.'

Sharon was hysterical about the entire situation; her heart was beating so fast when she walked into Bharat Vision, her mind told her to stop and move back but her heart pushed her to move forward.

The interview went quite well, both Priya and Sharon performed well. The director board gave them one news and asked them to explain it in different perspectives; because of the experience they had, they performed really well when few others struggled to stand in front of the tight director broad.

"Priya, what do you think?"

"I think they will hire us, we performed quite well comparing to this massive people." She rolled her eyes at the crowd in the conference room. There were a huge number of applicants.

"Yeah, we definitely were better than them," Sharon said nervously.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Nothing, I'm feeling butterflies inside my tummy, something is going to happen," Sharon smiled worriedly.

"Excuse me, people..." Varun said through the mike, "...the interview is over, and thank you very much for your corporation, you all were too good, now all of you can go back and we will inform the ones we selected." He completed his speech inwardly chuckling because he knows who is going to be selected.

"Thank you" everyone mumbled and walked out.

"Let's go then, be positive," Priya smiled and pulled Sharon along with her.

"I will just come, I need to use the washroom," Sharon said stopping Priya.

"Yeah sure, I will be at the reception."

After that, Sharon and Priya walked towards opposite sides.

When I was going back to reception someone pulled me into a dark room, it was pitch black and I could not see anything, only a few rays of sunlight peeked through the window slits.

It was a man, I could smell his perfume, and it felt familiar. He felt familiar.

His hands tightened around my waist, making me gasp, they trapped me against him. My urgency to leave that room leads me into a more dangerous situation; He rashly pushed me against the wall. I tried to scream, but nothing came out, a strong hand covered my mouth, stopping me from making any sound. I was scared.

Without giving me much time to realize what he was doing, he took his hands from my waist and switched on the light, I blinked several times to adjust the sudden brightness.

"Swayam"

I stood there rooted staring at the person before me, I could not move, finally, the thing I expected to happen came before me, I was expecting this when I enter this place.

"I'm glad that you still remember my name." He dirtily smirked.

I suddenly diverted my eyes from his face. I was well aware of his abilities to read me in and out; I knew my eyes would never lie to him so that they refused to look at him.

"Sharon... look at me!" I shivered with his deep voice. The desperation in his voice shuddered me. It was strange for him to be desperate.

My eyes encountered with his one more time, I felt transparent.

He pushed himself into me, causing me to come out of my thoughts. The beating heart has always been a sign of him being close to me, my heart hammered against my rib cage, I was afraid that it might come out. He applied force and pushed him hard against me, as a reflex my hands made its way into space between us; I tried to stop the body contact. My two shivering palms pushed him slightly, but not enough for him to move, the space I created was enough for me to feel less frightened. His eyes travel to his chest where my palms were placed. An unknown pain passed through his eyes when he realized that I was uncomfortable with the intimacy we had been sharing.

That moment I thought he would back out, but proving me wrong, he effortlessly masked the pain with a rage, his eyes burned with hatred. With a deadly smirk, he dipped his head to the level of my ear, I could not do anything but I clasped my palms tightly, I curled my fingers around his shirt when his hot breath fell on my ear. I shivered against him; the intimacy brings out so many memories of the night we had spent together.

"I will make you regret your existence... little Sharon. Hear me clean and clear. This is not the old Swayam, who used to run behind you like a lovesick puppy. This is an updated version with lots of changes that you cannot comprehend easily."

He murmured in my ear, making sure that his lips touch my earlobes. He took his own time to punish me; I stood there without moving with a pair of tightly shut eyes.

After a few minutes, he moved away, and I left a breath that I was holding.

"Am I clear Miss. Sharon?" He smirked.

"Yes." It came out meekly as I expected.

However, I could not let him win this time; to break my heart; I will not let the past happen again.

"You are very clear; now just let me tell you one thing. This Sharon is also not the same, I'm also an updated version with lots of changes that you cannot even read, and you know we can comprehend something only after reading it." I smirked at his stunned face and walked out of his office.

Read the note :)

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii Guys !

Yes, i'm back with an update, A long one.😆

And it became long because i wanted to add swaron meet here otherwise you all would have killed me, i know. 😛

I have a request, if anyone have any doubts or confusion, please ask me through your comments. Please it really help me to know what to write in the next part.😕

Buddy this account for further pms.

Thank you.

Keechu.

Edited by Keechu.Pms - 8 years ago
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing upd dida
attack :0 what attack ????
baby kiska hai(confused)
am really excited about the grand entry

I don't know what else to review bcz am so confused with story and not bcz you upd after long time it's bcz I was so busy so I don't remember ...little little I know (sorry) but as I said back am always ready to read yours work (pata nahi hota hai kya chal raha hai fir bhi pasand hai) see here also what am writing OK I stop here before you get mad but I promise next upd par aache se review karungi (I'll read all from start)

and sorry for not commenting I was really busy with studies:(
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VruShan_FanGirl

Amazing upd dida
attack :0 what attack ????
baby kiska hai(confused)
am really excited about the grand entry

I don't know what else to review bcz am so confused with story and not bcz you upd after long time it's bcz I was so busy so I don't remember ...little little I know (sorry) but as I said back am always ready to read yours work (pata nahi hota hai kya chal raha hai fir bhi pasand hai) see here also what am writing OK I stop here before you get mad but I promise next upd par aache se review karungi (I'll read all from start)

and sorry for not commenting I was really busy with studies:(

Thank you.
Yes attack. 😉
Baby kisi ka bhi ho sakta he 😆
It is ok...perfectly fine. 😳

sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..want some flash back 😊
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shocking update.
Poor adi cant speak..
Dont worry sharon..he will be fine soon.
Just dont loose hope dear..

Swaron's updated versions..
Nice
Update soon
Thanks
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
once Again Amazing update ...eager to know What happen between them ...
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Sharon and swayam come face to face and meet. ..it is nice and Sharon knew that swayam can read her eyes and didn't wanted him to see her eyes. .. i loved it
And cute little adi... I hope he will get better soon...
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And forgot to add. ..
Please update soon...eagerly waiting to know what happened between the two. ..and what will happen to them from now on
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you did it dida!
i am so proud of you😆

coming to the story!

is it really necessary to throw some or other problems?*pouts*
di attyachar kar rahe ho adi ke upar!😭😆
i hope he really talks soon!
for that!
you have to update soon!!
update soon!*Strict orders*😛😉