Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

Keechu πŸ€—

Read all the 6 parts in one go n i just loving the story more n more
The flow of the story is going grt
Oh god Swayam just kissed sharon in front of whole media and her boss gave her assignment of finding out abt herself πŸ˜† dats interesting πŸ˜‰
Swayam no doubt is smart n only he knws how to trick sharon dat advertisement was really fishy and finally sharon gonna join swayam media house and dey will be working together now dats gonna be fun ...seems so mch in store for us

Bt dere is something abt swayam n sharon past n dat kid has a connection wid swayam hope he gets to knw the truth soon ...waiting for the nxt part
Update soon 😊

Oh god i missed you alot. πŸ€—
This made me so happy... ! 😳
every truth will come out soon... Me is going to update in one hour. πŸ˜‰
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keechu_SwaRon

Oh god i missed you alot. πŸ€—
This made me so happy... ! 😳
every truth will come out soon... Me is going to update in one hour. πŸ˜‰

missed u too πŸ€—
Wow updating in an hour u made me double happy 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

missed u too πŸ€—
Wow updating in an hour u made me double happy 😳

Hehe... i'm happy that i made you happy. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
PART SEVEN

Banner credit :ImmortalLove

I know its been months since i updated so most of you might have forgot the story so i have added one recap, hope it will help you all

Recap:

Out of the vengeance, Swayam decided to destroy Sharon's life. Moreover, for that, he planned to get her in his office. According to his plan, he bribes Sharon's chief to create a situation where Sharon could not stay in her office anymore and force her to leave the job. As he planned, Sharon with the help of Priya decided to give a try for the new recruitment in Swayam's news channel. Lastly, swayam saw Adi's picture and he got disturbed with that.
Swaron were best friends in their childhood but something happened that destroyed their life. In addition, due to some misunderstanding and miscommunication, they both despise each other.

Varun and Shivani sat there staring at Swayam who just walked out of the cafe without saying anything. He walked towards the road in a daze, the name and those green eyes haunted him but in a pleasant way, he has never got this happy in the last four years, he felt he got the meaning of his life as if he has something to hold onto. He has something to achieve. He has someone to be his. He knows he should not feel like this but somewhere in a corner of his heart, he knows his life is going to change. However, was he ready to accept it? We all go through changes, it is a sign of growing up. Sign of achieving.

"What happened to Swayam?" Shivani asked Varun while sipping her coffee.

It had been one hour since Swayam left, they thought he will come back but he never did. They tried to call him but he never picked the call.

"How will I know?" Varun snapped at Shivani. They both were confused with Swayam's reaction.

"Why are you snapping at me for that?"

"It is all because of you."

"What? What did I do?"

"Who the hell told you to say that, that boy looked like Swayam's?"

"I just said the truth. And that is what I felt."

"Ha...you just said the truth." He mocked her and walked away to find Swayam.

He smiled at her, his usual breath-taking smile that could take anyone' breath away but it did not reach his eyes; they looked cold. He moved his palms from his sides to cup her face; he slowly brushed his fingertips along her jaw line. She shivered as he just touched her with an ice cube. Her joints loosen when he pulled her into his arms, her long gown pooled around their feet. His unsteady foot was covered under the hem of her long blue gown. The way he looked scared her, he looked broken, he was broken, he was in the need of love, he gazed at her with divine love, she searched for answers in his eyes, she did not push him away, instead, she let him pull her to him.

Minutes passed! They both did not move away. He was in a need; need to forget those memories of his love. Those memories of betrayal and she were not at all confused about what he wants and what is going to happen. She knows the outcome of this act. What will this lead them to? However, at the same time, she knows he needs to forget the pain, the hurt. In this whole world, only she could ease him. Only she could give him the love that he needed the moment. She was not weak but he was. She knew this is going to be a big mistake of their life, but she was strong enough to commit it and to welcome the consequence.

She let him do what he needed. She surrenders herself to him. She let herself to melt into him.

Very slowly yet urgently, he caught her lips with his. He waited for a refusal. When her fingers threaded along the length of his hair he let loose his all constraints. He very gently tugged her lips and kissed her fiercely. His palms left her cheek and it smoothed along her soft hair. Time passed they both were still savoring each other. As the moment got heated, he let his hands roam along her sides. She arched herself for him and pulled himself to her. He suddenly pulled her gown off her shoulder and moved to worship the divine beauty.

Swayam came out of his revives when someone barged into his dark room.

"Where are you?" Varun asked worriedly.

However, he never got a reply. In the darkness, he searched for the switch and lightened the room. The sight in front of him was unbearable and he ran towards his best friend who was sitting on the floor staring at his feet, with his things scattered around in the room.

"What the hell is this?" He yelled at Swayam.

"Did you just have an attack?" Varun asked.

"Hmm." That was all Swayam replied.

With a heavy sigh, Varun started to clean the mess.

"Leave it like that, I will do that." Swayam's voice was hoarse as if he was crying.

"What happened Swayam, why did you just run away like that?" Varun sat near Swayam and placed his hands over his shoulder.

"Do you know that baby?"

Swayam looked up and stared at Varun.

"Do you?"

"No. I don't know."

"Then what is this? I cannot gulp it without water."

When Swayam said, he does not know Adi it was the truth, he really doesn't know who is that.

"I don't know who is he, but"

"But..."

"He reminded me of her."

"Who?"

"Sharon!"

"You mean, Adi is her and your..." before Varun could complete Swayam snarled.

"No way. No freaking way." And he walked out of the house.

You cannot run away from your life Swayam, you still love her and you want him to be your child and I will do anything I can to bring happiness to your life, Varun thought to himself and started to clean the mess.

Next day Sharon and Priya planned to go to their office to meet their boss and to let him know that they are quitting the job as they failed to complete their assignment.

"Priya I still think we should drop the plan of quitting, I don't think so we will be hired in this short time," Sharon said while taking her bag to go to the office.

"Keep faith Sharon, it will be fine. And don't worry this is not the only one channel here, as we have experience and qualification we will get a job."

"Are you sure?"

"More than sure. See I know we need a job but more than that, I care about your security. Swayam is very famous here and he will have lots of rivals, and I don't want them to target you to get him." Priya said.

She was afraid of losing her friend. Sharon frowned at his name. She still has not moved on from him, his name, his presence, everything about him still bothered her.

"Sharon, we are lucky that the news came out like that, I mean without much information about you and a picture where your face is unclear if anyone knows that is you then your reputation will spoil. Moreover, if swayam get to know who you are then definitely he will do something. He is not someone who sits and watches the play without doing anything."

Exactly!

He is not going to sit without doing anything. Sharon hugged Priya with affection and smiled thinking about that swayam already knows who the girl was. In addition, she mentally prepared for the storm. She didn't tell Priya that swayam already know her. After that, they went to their media.

"Good morning sir."

"Very good morning, so what about the assignment. Is there any improvement?" Their chief enquired.

"Yes, there is an improvement. We decided to quit the job."

"What?" He acted as if he was shocked, but in reality, that was what he wanted. +

"Yes, sir. We couldn't complete that task and we are looking for a change so we are leavingthe job." This time, Sharon replied.

"Ok. As you both already decided then, it is fine with me."

"Thank you, sir." They said in union.

"And yeah, as you both are looking for a new job, I would like to recommend one media house where you both can work."

"Yes sir please, it will be helpful."

"Bharath vision, they are conducting recruitment, go ahead with that; it is really well-reputed media house."

"Thank you, sir, we will really give it a try, thank you very much for the corporation." After that Sharon and Priya went out Mr. Khurana took the phone, which was on hold.

"I did everything you asked me to do." He said through the phone.

"You will be paid for the favors, was there anyone else other than Sharon?" The one from the other side asked.

"Yes, Priya, they both transferred together."

"Ok." Then the line went off. Swayam smirked sitting in his cabin and waited for his Sharon to make a grand entry.

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome dear..
Finally you are back..
So happy to read about swaron after a long time..

Swayam ...Adi is your son dude..
Now sharon is gonna work with swayam..
It will be good for their relationship..

And what about the attack varun asked???

Update soon
Thanks dear
Edited by Rockingbhardwaj - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

NOTE

Hi guys...

Anyone missed me and my stories? πŸ˜†

I have few things to say. First let me clear my side.

I know few of you were waiting for the update and used to keep posting to update, i really appreciate it. That is why i came back.
The main reason i haven't updated was because of the lack of inspiration. I was blank to write, i kind of lost my interest to continue the FFs. But as i realized there are few who want to read it, i thought to give it a try, so i dont know how it come out... I hope the wait was worth.

I know i might have lost many readers but i hope i wont be disappointed.

Plz let me know how was it?
and please dont forget to comment, it really means a lot.

The next part is also ready, if i get fast response then the update will be fast.

Thank you so much for waiting ! πŸ€—
I have replied to your comments plz check it.

add Keechu.Pms to your buddy list for pms.

Keechu.
Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a good one ...
Afterrr a long time ...I got to read a swaron story...Missed it a lot ...continue soon yar...waiting for swaron meet..
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic partπŸ‘
lovedd ttt😊
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i have read the part beforeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
so i pretty well know where the story is heading!πŸ˜†
though, i loved this part!
be it the bossy swayam or the poor sharon!
i am really looking forward to read more!
so update soonish!
love you!😳
Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update..πŸ‘πŸΌ missed this story from long time