Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Plzzz
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey its long since u update plz update.
raksh11 thumbnail
Update update update update plzzz
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raksh11

Update update update update plzzz

Hey
I'm working on it...will update tonight. :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. 😊

Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: existentialism

Nice goin' Keechu. Am glad you gave an update before 15th. Finally, Sharon gonna work under Swayam. That is somethin' I wanted. All I can say is,I wanna read further.

Thank you linda. 😃
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

And you made my day with this update! Really waiting for their first real meeting!

Thank you Neet.
That will happen soon.😉
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

PART 6

"BHARATH VISION"

"I have heard about this channel." Sharon murmured.

"Of course you have, it's one of the best Indian channels around here and yesterday we went to this channel's success party." Priya smiled.

Sharon felt as if someone squeezed her neck, causing her breath to hitch at the throat, blood drained out of her body, she became pale, tiny drops of sweat appeared on her forehead and neck. She became nervous, and shivered like a kitten. Those incidents from yesterday's night flashed like reel movie in front of her eyes, Swayam's accusing gaze, his hurt, his anger everything made a harsh entry into her head again.

"And you think they will hire us just like that." She glared at Priya, hiding her nervousness.

"No,"

"Look Sharon, they are doing a recruitment and it has been like just for us, only two conditions and we will be apt on that."

"What are the conditions?" Sharon asked.

"Come with me, I will tell you." Priya pulled Sharon to the waiting area of their reception and sat there, after that she pulled out her phone and showed Sharon one website. "See this"

"What is this?"

"Official website of BHARATH VISION"

"They have only two conditions; first, the candidate should have an experience of three years." Priya said while showing Sharon the advertisement.

"Three years?" Sharon asked wide-eyed.

"Yeah, and see we have that."

"And the second one?"

"The candidate should be an active member of the media. I mean the one who is currently working in another channel." While Priya was talking, Sharon was busy checking the website.

"So as a whole they want someone who can ditch their own channel and join new one." Sharon chuckled, looking at her friend who had always found ways to solve her every single problem.

"Exactly!" Priya clapped.

"So shall we ditch our channel?" Priya smirked.

Sharon did not reply for some time. She was still thinking about that name.

"What happened?" Priya asked worriedly.

"Nothing much, But I'm thinking that there is something fishy about this proposal, did you notice they just published it today and the interview is in three days."

"Ha that may be because they want some hot girls like us immediately." She winked.

"You exactly know how to make me feel better." Sharon smiled at Priya and she hugged her tightly.

"I know. So we are doing it right?"

"Absolutely!" Though Sharon has agreed, the weird thoughts did not leave her mind.

"By the way Priya you know who the owner of this channel is?" Sharon asked and stood up to leave.

"I really don't know that, but it's maintained by one Indian. They have not mentioned his name in the advertisement and there are not any details about him. And I have heard that it's one of the best Indian channels."

"Ohh.." Sharon didn't reply to that, at that moment she know that, what she is going to do will change her life, something like telepathy, she can feel it.

"Let go home, it's already 5. Adi will be waiting for his mumma." Priya said and they walked out of their office to a new beginning without thinking twice about the consequences.

"We are home," Priya yelled from the door. Rosy glared at her for yelling because Adi was soundly sleeping on the couch. "Sorry mumma" Priya pouted at her mother sweetly, that was enough to make rosy smile.

"Mummaaa I'm home" a little 15 years old Sharon yelled from the door.

"I'm in the kitchen Sharon." Mrs. Avantika Raiprakash shouted from the kitchen.

"Mummaaa" Sharon squealed and hugged her mother through waist from behind.

"Yes my darling, how was your day?" Avantika turned and kissed Sharon's forehead.

"It was awesome mumma, I enjoyed a lot."

"How was your day?"

"It was lovely as always."

And they continued their little chit chat.

Sharon was the only child of Mr. Gautham Raiprakash and Mrs. Avantika Raipraksash. She was their princess, but she lived as a prince. She does not like to dress up like a girl, she always found a faded jeans and a top appealing for herself, Sharon was a tough person, and she never showed her weakness to anyone. Her family and friends were her strength and weakness too.

"Where is my princess?" Gautham entered into the kitchen.

"I'm here dad," Sharon hugged her dad and they three started their small talk.

Suddenly Gautham became serious and turned to look at Sharon.

"I need to talk to you."

"Haa dad bolo."

"Hmm I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?" She frowned.

"Yeah, more than surprise, I need a promise."

"What promise dad?"

The air became thick. Sharon eyed her dad curiously. She was getting nervous. Her dad was always a happy going person and his no so cool face scared the hell out of her body.

"I want to choose your life partner." Gautham eyed Sharon worriedly.

"WHAT?" Sharon yelled after some time when she comprehended what her dad just said.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me sharon."

"Dad, I'm just fifteen and you want me to get married." She shouted at the top of her voice.

"No... why would I do that to my one only daughter?"

"Then what are you trying to say?"

"I just want that..."

"Wait a minute." She interrupted.

"Yesterday you asked me about my boyfriend, and that talk was a plan. Are you serious?" Sharon's anger grew more, she glared at her dad and stood up to leave the kitchen.

"Sharon let me talk; let me complete it."

"What do you want to say, that some idiot will come to meet me today, and I want to stand in front of him as a show piece."

"God, Stop exaggerating Sharon." Gautham stood up from his chair.

"This is your problem. Let's give him a chance to say. And stop concluding things your own." Avantika supported her husband.

"Mumma you are too supporting him."

"Sharon stop it...and hear me once." Gautham yelled, Sharon shuddered at her dad's loud voice.

"Ok."

"Then sit down."

They three sat again.

"So as I said I have chosen your partner."

"Dad," Sharon whined, tiny tear drops appeared on her eyes.

"Sharon let me complete."

"Ok." She looked down.

"I just need a promise; I want you to marry someone I choose."

"What the hell?"

"I just want to secure your life Sharon. I want you to live a life that I had dreamt to give you."

"For that, you need me to marry someone one you choose. That's ridiculous dad."

"But sharon..."

"The topic is over. As a girl, I have the right to choose my partner, to choose someone to spend my life with. And you both need to trust me on that." With that, Sharon stormed out of the kitchen.

"What will we do now?" Avantika asked.

"Don't worry; she will agree to marry swayam, that too very soon." After that, Gautham went out and Avantika sat on the same chair in the kitchen.

"Sharon...sharon" Priya's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry I was just thinking about something." Sharon smiled at them and took Adi from the couch then went to her room.

In her life, Sharon only craved for one thing, for someone who can treat her as if she is the only girl on the earth. She needed someone who can love her, treat her and care about her as if she is the reason for his existence.

Shivani and Varun were sitting in the office cafeteria, and he was completely into his coffee that he almost forgot his lady love.

"Why we need recruitment so suddenly?" She asked him.

He took one sip from his coffee.

"Are you listening to me?" she rose her voice.

He took one more sip.

"VARUN" She almost yelled, catching everyone's attention.

"Yeah. Why are you shouting at me?" he pouted

"Because you were ignoring me."

He took one more sip.

"See that coffee is more important than me...I know...Bye, I'm breaking up with you, go and find someone else." She stood up and turned to leave but she stopped in her track when she saw swayam coming towards them. She suddenly sat on her chair and started to behave normally as if nothing happened.

"What happened my drama queen?" He smirked.

"Sir is coming." She murmured.

"Who sir?" He smiled evilly.

"Shut up." She smacked his arm.

"Hey guys" swayam took a seat near them.

"Good evening sir." Shivani wished swayam.

"Evening, how many times I told you no sir, after 5 pm?" he said glaring at her.

"Sorry"

"So what is today's plan..." Swayam started to interrupt by a message.

He took his phone and opened the text that he just received, that was from Rosy.

"Swayam I couldn't make your dinner today, please have from outside."

He frowned at her text.

"But why?" He replied.

"I was busy with my baby."

"Baby?"

"Yeah. Wait, I will send you one picture."

"What are you doing in your mobile?" Varun snatched it from swayam.

"Nothing rosy was saying that to have dinner from outside."

"Yeah, that's nice...we will have dinner from outside...what say?"

"Sure" Swayam and Varun agreed to shivani's plan.

Just then, Swayam's mobile beeped. Varun opened the text as the phone was still with him

"Who is this baby with rosy?" he frowned.

"Who?" Shivani took the mobile.

"Arey show me." Swayam forwarded his hand.

"First, Let me see"

"Aww the baby is so cute..." it was a picture of rosy with Adi.

"But did you notice, the baby looks so similar? I have seen this baby, but where" she started to think. "Wait ... he looks like swayam." Shivani shouted with wide eyes.

"What" swayam took the phone and looked at the photo. He stared at his phone without any reaction.

The emerald green eyes of Adi caught his attention. Those eyes reminded him of someone whom he despises, SHARON RAIPRAKSAH.

"This can't be possible." He murmured.

"What happened swayam?" Varun asked.

"Do you know that kid?" This time Shivani asked him.

"No, but he looks so slimier." He hid his nervousness.

"Yeah, exactly...the baby looks like Swayam's." Shivani spoke

"Means?" the guys looked at her with confusion.

"I mean, if ever swayam have a kid his own then he will exactly looks like this one."

"His name is Adi." She added happily.

Swayam choked his coffee.

"What?"

"Yeah.. See rosy has written that..."

Shivani showed the text that rosy had attached to the photo.

"Me and my new baby. Mr. ADI."

"Adi? That can never be possible." Swayam murmured,

Without saying anything he walked away after taking his mobile from shivani.

Part 7

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

A/N

Hello guys!
I know i'm super late this time. No excuses, i was just lazy to write. 😆

But here i'm with an update. I hope you guys like it.

I just couldn't reply to all the comments...really sorry...will do from next time. 😳

Add Keechu_Pms for further pms. 😳

Thank you. :)
Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
This story is turning more n more interesting by hearing adi's nme swayam is scared of something wanna read it further
Very soon
This time plz update little early
Awesome story