No worries Sweety take ur time...

We'll wait...😊

Thank you so much dear.
Infact im going to update.😃
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
PART FIVE.

"What will we do now Sharon?" Priya spoke worried.

"We will tell them the truth," Sharon said in a daze.

"Are you crazy? If the media get to know that it was you then they will ruin your reputation. You slapped someone very famous and your future will be destroyed if someone finds out" Priya sat on the chair opposite to Sharon.

"I don't know what to do, I don't have any idea." Sharon dropped her head; she was rubbing her temples in tension.

"We have to find a solution, it is our first assignment and we need to do this at any cost, it will decide our future journey here," Priya spoke; she was also worried as much as Sharon was.

"They just can't fire us, we are their employees." Sharon shots her head up.

"Have you forgotten, when we came here our contract of three years had almost completed, and our chief had told us that we will only survive if we pull out an extraordinary work? Because the competition is high in this field, only the fittest can survive." Priya spoke and placed her hand on Sharon's shoulder.

"And we need this job for Adi too. You think about it. I will meet you at lunch time."

"Yeah sure." Sharon smiled.

After that, Priya took Sharon's leave and walked away.

"You just entered into my life and the problems started." Sharon murmured looking at Swayam's photo in the newspaper.

"Well you did a good job, and your reward will reach you soon."

"And one more thing, if you tell this to anyone then gets ready to face the consequences," Swayam smirked through the phone.

"What consequences swayam?"

Swayam was talking to someone on the phone while Varun entered into his cabin. After disconnecting the call, he sat on his chair with a devilish smirk.

"What did you do this time?" Varun scoffed at his smirk.

"The same that you are fearing about." He leaned in his chair and relaxed.

"What are you planning to do with her?" Varun was irritated.

"I'm not planning; it is already planned and worked out partially." Swayam's smirk grew wide.

"What do you mean?" Varun stood up.

"Before knowing that, you need to do one thing for me and for our channel."

"And what is that?" Varun crossed his arms across his chest.

"We are arranging a new recruitment. So tell Shivani to spread the news and make the arrangements."

"What? New recruitment? We have done it last month." He frowned at swayam.

"Yeah but, this time, I have a condition; I need someone who has an experience of at least three years and someone who is still active in the media."

"What the hell? From where we get someone like that in this city, even if there is someone why will they leave their job to join a new firm?" Varun yelled at Swayam's stupidity.

"Because the recruitment is happening in Swayam's channel, and I will give a good salary, I need someone under my feet." Swayam also stood up and placed his palm on the table leaning on it.

"That girl who slapped you? Varun questioned.

"She is not an ordinary girl Varun; she is someone that you should meet, the one, you wanted to meet since long." Swayam went towards his window and looked outside.

"Sharon" Varun muttered under low tone.

"Yes, she is Sharon Rai Prakash; your friend's long lost childhood friend and a cheater." Swayam turned towards Varun, his eyes were burning in anger.

Varun did not say anything further.

"What have you planned?"

"That she will be present for the recruitment"

"How can you be sure?"

"Because I have done something which will force her here, she will not put her reputation at any stake as much I know her, so she will come for a job, but make sure that my name is not displayed anywhere." He put forward his conditions with seriousness.

"Why?"

"If she knows that, this is my channel then she will not show up here."

"You still love her na swayam?" Varun asked out of the blue.

"Huh," swayam scoffed at him and said.

"Do the work as I said, I have a meeting."

Swayam took his coat from his armchair and walked out, his presence created a dreamy aura.

"I will do anything to bring her here; I want to meet her and want to know what exactly had happened in your life, I will bring back the swayam I met four years ago." Varun made a promise to himself and went to meet Shivani to tell the news.

Within seconds the news spread.

Adi and Rosy were enjoying each other's company; His and her bond has grown into inseparable; Rosy has an aura that will attract us towards her, in the same way, Adi got attracted towards her within less time.

"Adi sees the time, it is five, Mumma will come now" rosy danced with Adi sitting on her lap. Moreover, the small baby giggled at his new caretaker.

Rosy made a face when Adi gave her a sloppy kiss, and that caused the little boy to giggle more.

"May we come in sir?" Sharon asked she was drained with work.

"Yes come in.'

Sharon and Priya entered to their chief's cabin.

"So what is the news? Have you people found out who is that girl?" The chief asked.

"Sir we are really sorry for taking this much time, but yeah finally we fou..." Sharon started to reveal that girl is she, but Priya interrupted.

"No sir we did not".

Sharon turned and glared at her, but Priya just assured her with the eyes.

"You two know that your contract is getting over, right? So if you fail to make your own place then you will lose your job, there is a completion for this post."

"We know sir"

"Then?"

"Just give us one more day sir, we will find out a solution," Priya suggested.

After a long silence, the chief said

"Ok, just one more day."

"Thank you, sir, thank you so much," Priya said and pulled Sharon out of the cabin.

"Why did you do that?" Sharon yelled at Priya.

"I have a plan."

"What plan?" Sharon scoffed.

"We are leaving this firm and joining a new one," Priya said as a matter of fact.

"What? Are you crazy, who will hire us in a short notice?"

"The Bharath vision," Priya said with a huge grin.

Sharon stared at Priya as she has grown to a ghost.

Part six

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
A/N

Hi guys
I'm really sorry for taking this much time to update.
Will give updates regularly after 15th,

I don't know how this part was, i'm not so happy with it, there will be many mistakes,
and this story just started so we need to wait for things to happen.
I hope you guys understand that.

Add Keechu.Pms for PMS.

Thank you.
Keechu.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Liked the update, but it was small:(
Thanks for the pm
existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice goin' Keechu. Am glad you gave an update before 15th. Finally, Sharon gonna work under Swayam. That is somethin' I wanted. All I can say is,I wanna read further.
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And you made my day with this update! Really waiting for their first real meeting!
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swayam is a great planner..
He wants Sharon to work in his channel...
Great going
Thanks
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya
Superb update
Swayum has planned to get Sharon work under him
And she is terrified with the name of his co.
Well its growing to be an intriguing ff.
Well a request want some adi and Sharon moments would love to read on their bond.
Waiting for their meet
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
awsum update...
Sharon gonna work umdr swayam...
update soon
thnx fr pm