P 9

Lovely update
Superb

Thank u 😉
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

PART 4

Swayam was going to his office, unlike every day he did not drive today; he has his driver to drive him to the office. He was relaxing in the back seat with a cunning smile over his lips. He was planning something, something to change someone's life, but without knowing that, with that someone life his also going to change.

"Good morning girls" rosy entered with a vibrant smile when Sharon and Priya were having breakfast.

"Good morning aunty, good morning mom." Priya and Sharon replied together.

"Sharon, just calls me rosy... I'm still young, I feel so old when you call me aunty." Rosy winked at Sharon and sat near her.

"Ok aunt...sorry .. Rosy." Sharon smiled embarrassingly.

Rosy laughed at her embarrassing smile.

Even though Sharon came here just a day ago, she talked with rosy before. They have been sharing a great bond with each other since Priya met Sharon. However, as like Priya, rosy also does not know the past of Sharon, they have never interfered in her personal space. Rosy was beyond happy when they decided to come back. She loves Adi a lot. Adi is a very different type of kid he does not go with anyone, but when he met rosy he acted differently, he was so jumping and smiling whenever he was with her. He has made a bond with her in less time. Adi usually goes to Sharon and Priya only now he got one more aunty to love and he was happy.

"My boss is also almost of your age, and he calls me rosy so you can also." She said with a smile and patted Sharon's shoulder.

"Ohh mom how is your handsome boss?" Priya winked.

"He is as always good and smart," Rosy said with a proud smile.

"Hayyee hayye... He will be sooo handsome...mom when will you introduce us
to him?"... Priya dreamily asked.

"Hayee stop your dirty thoughts there...he is like my own son so for you he is your brother." She snapped.

"WHAT? mom... that is not fair...how could you make him my brother?" Priya choked her food.

"I didn't make him, he became," rosy said.

Sharon was smiling at Priya and rosy. She was missing her own mother.

"A handsome, rich smart boy simply became your son and you didn't even think to tell me" Priya exaggerated with a hurt tone.

"So I'm telling you now, don't think over the top, he is your brother."

"Mom" Priya whined.

"Yes, dear."

"That was not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war. And this is love my dear" rosy dramatically said.

Priya angrily glared at rosy.

"What is his name?" Priya asked after a five-second glaring section.

However, before rosy reply them Sharon's phone rang, she hurriedly took that.
After the call went off, she informed Priya about the call that was from their office, as they were getting late.

"Aunty, I know you will take care of Adi, but still please take care of my son...I have made his food and kept in the kitchen, please make sure that he has them all...he is in the room still sleeping." Sharon said with a hopeful smile.
She trusts rosy to give the responsibility of Adi to her, but she is a mother and every mother is a little bit tooo caring towards their child, and for Sharon she only has Adi with her.

"First of all...it's not aunty it's rosy" she then smiles and placed her palm on Sharon cheeks.

"Don't worry dear, I'm also a mother I can understand your feelings, I will not put him down, you don't worry...we will enjoy today and I'm sooo excited to play with my bacha" she said with a huge grin.

Sharon hugged rosy tightly.

"You trust me na?" rosy asked again.

"Yes I do," Sharon replied with a smile.

"So believe in your choices."

Sharon faked a smile for that. She had always believed in her choices but once her choice turned out to the worst. If she had never trusted in her choices then she would have been somewhere else leading a happy life.

A small girl of age 15 was sitting on the swing in the garden of a house; she was enjoying the sunlight falling over her. That was a beautiful morning. The mist, which was stuck on the green leaves, was shining in the sun rays.

"Sharon"

"Yes dad" she turned towards her dad who was coming near her with a newspaper.

"Good morning"

"Morning dad"

"Why are you sitting here?" he asked and joined her.

"Nothing much, just enjoying the pleasant morning. It is beautiful, isn't?" she blinked her eyes looking at the rising sun.

"Very much, Just like my daughter" he smiled at her and hugged sideways.

"Dad, what do you need from me?"

"Haww... that hurts, what do you mean by that, that I only say those things when I need something," He said with a fake hurt.

"Dad don't," she warned with a look that meant do not play with me I know my dad's intentions.'

He laughed at his daughter who knows him better than anyone did.

"Nothing like that sharon"

"Say it, I know you have something to tell Me," she crossed her arms across her chest and look at her dad.

"Not to tell you, I have something to ask you," He asked with a little nervousness.

"Then go ahead."

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked with a small smile.

"Ha ha ha, was that a question?" She asked in between her laughs.

She laughed hard; she was literally rolling on the earth.

He gaped at his daughter.

"Yeah, but what happened? Why are you laughing like this?"

"Then what should I do? One father asking his 15 years old daughter about
her boyfriend" she laughed again.

"If you are going to laugh like this then I don't have anything to ask." He said with a fake anger and turned to the other side.

"Ok. I won't ...now you can ask." She bit her lips to control her giggles.
He turned with a smile and asked her again embarrassingly.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," she said with a straight face.

"WHAT?" He yelled and all those birds flew away. He was literally shocked.

"You don't have one?" his shocking face soon was replaced with a huge grin.

"No dad, but why are you this much happy?"

She felt bad; she was like a tomboy, who never wears a dress like those girls who comes to show off. She is just a girl who cared about her studies, sports, and her friends. No one really noticed her in school. She was a student who always spends her time with books. So her friends used to make fun of her, she never had a boyfriend. When her dad became happy, she thought that even her dad also thinks she will not get a boyfriend.

"You also think that I'm not good enough to have a boyfriend?" she asked with a sad smile.

"No dear. My sharon is an angel so there will be one prince who will come and take you away when the right time arrive"

She chuckled.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked.

"Do you believe in fairy tales?"

"I don't, but I believe that I can make my daughter's life like a fairy tale."

"Dad, what do you mean?" She frowned.

"Wait dear. I will tell you when the right time comes." After that, he walked away.

"Sharon we reached." Priya shook me slightly may be to bring me back from my daydream.

"Ohh yaa.lets go" then we both entered to our new office.

"Messy"

That was the first word came to my mind when I entered the office, it was just messy as a market. Everywhere people are talking, making discussion, running from one cabin to another. Everywhere is systems and cameras. Totally a messy office. Now this is a news station. Everyone is running desperately for exclusive news with fire in the tail.

"Excuse me" we went to the reception the only place provides silence.

I chuckled at the board that was kept right above the reception "Silence, please"

"Yes Maam, what can I do for you?" She asked with a polite smile.

"We got a transfer to this office, can we meet the chief?"

"Ohh yaa, sharon and Priya right?"

"Yeah."

"Sir had informed me. just come with me."

"Sure.

She then walked us to an office with a board named as Mr. Raj Khurana.

"What is this sir?"

I asked Mr. Khurana with shock, Priya was standing near me with the same shocked face.

"Your first project."

"I want you both to find out who is that girl" I gaped at him.

He just told that to find out me, has he gone to crazy? He was asking to find the girl who was standing in front of him.

I looked at Priya and looked down to the piece of newspaper, which had the exclusive news.

I stood there motionless.

Read the note :)

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
A/N

I know this update took time...i was hell busy...sorry...😛

You have to wait to know what swayam has planned 😉

next update on 26th only...till then enjoy

Add ..Descendant.. for pms.

Thank u
Keechu :)
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Back to back updates. Aww... I love you Keechu 🤗. Sorry if it sounded wrong:-P. Man, the father, son and mom are equally attached to Rosy. I love that. Oh shit, I thought Sharon was gonna get a job in Swayam's office. But sigh... here you go with another twist. But I loved it. All in all, lovely update.
Between Keechu, honestly, "Swayam Shekhawat slapped by a random girl" sounds weird as no newspaper gives such headings. You should have tried some other heading. My opinion. Sorry if it hurt
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome chapter.i am in love with your works.keep writing.
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Am excited to see what Sharon is gonna do. This is going to be interesting.
Thanks for the pm
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
What will Sharon do now!?..I can't guess at all...you really love adding twists! 😆You keep me glued to your stories! I wonder how is it going to be here onwards!..Rosy is such a darling!...I dunno why but I feel like Rosy is going to play a big role in bringing Swaron together!..I can't predict anything so I'm not trying... so please update super soon!😃 As always nice update!
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's Sharon going to do now?
Waiting to know...
And the update is nice
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved rosy priya bond..nice
Sharon mingles with rosy and Adi too...is great

Oh god chief ordered Sharon to find Sharon
Hahaha