Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

PART THREE

Swayam stood there with blinking eyes; he wants to hide from the world, some minutes ago he was red with anger now he is red with embarrassment. It would be an understatement if I say he was not angry, he was to kill someone. Sharon just woke up the sleeping lion inside him. He was amazed at the way he acted and she reacted. As Newton's law say every action has an equal and opposite reaction, Sharon's slap was his action's reaction. He was impulsive when he pulled her for a kiss.

He loved the limelight. He had been the center of attraction many times but never ever had a silly girl be the reason. She was a silly girl for the world, but she was Sharon for him, his childhood friend, his partner in crime, his best friend, his love, however, that was past now she is a silly girl, who moved on from him easily without giving any value to the memories.

Now his face was showing many emotions, one moment it was showing embarrassment, but soon it was replaced by anger, it also showed confusion and hurt. Embarrassed because he let a small silly girl to slap him, anger was because he was embarrassed in front of his clients, his face even showed hurt. He was hurt, she moved on from him when he was still living in the past. Moreover, confusion, above all emotions he was confused, why did she reciprocated the kiss when she belonged to someone else? Why didn't she push him away at first? Why did she slap him even after reciprocating the kiss?

Sharon ran out of the floor into Priya, without any hesitation she hugged Priya and cried at the top of her voice.

"Shhh Sharon plz calm down... Let's go home... It's late; when we reach home Adi will be crying without your presence"

Priya helped Sharon to walk out of the hotel, and they went to the home.

Swayam was driving harshly; he was angry, hurt, disappointed, and frustrated. He was aware, completely aware about his love for Sharon, but he doesn't want to repeat his past, he doesn't want to trust her, she broke his trust, she cheated him. He will never allow her to play with his life again. He was cursing under his breath, their family, their friends, and her, everyone who broke his trust.

Next morning

Rosy was banging on Swayam's door continuously. The neighbors were cursing her for making a disturbance in the morning, but she never cared. She needs answers.

"Swayam wake up now, bring that imprudent head of yours down now" rosy was yelling.

He jerked away from his sleep with the intensity of Rosy's voice. Very reluctantly, he opened the door. In next moment, rosy bombarded him with questions and his face met with a fresh newspaper.

"What is this? Care to explain?"

"How can you be so careless?"

"What about your reputation, your status"

"What about this girl?"

"You misbehaved with a girl? How could you?"

"I'm with her, you needed that slap"

She was angry; she was blabbering holding a newspaper in front of his eyes, which had the exclusive news of the morning.

The famous Indian businessman, Swayam Shekhawat mistreated a girl!

"Whoa whoa breathe rosy... It's nothing to worry...I will handle it..." he assured her.

"But"

"I told you, no need to worry. Do you think that I will misbehave with a girl?" swayam asked while putting his hands around her shoulder.

"No, you won't do that, I'm sure," She said with a relief.

"Then?" swayam enquired.

"But what is this?" She raised the newspaper.

"That is true, I did that because she belongs to me, only I have the right to do anything with her, ANYTHING," he said anything with a little more force and smirked.

"Belongs to you? Who is that girl? The picture is not so clear." Rosy asked with a shock.

She was sad, couldn't see the girl's face, she saw love in Swayam's eyes when he told about the mystery girl, that excited rosy like a small kid who just got his favorite candy.

"As they said one mysterious girl" He winked and went to his room.

"Urghhh ye ladka bhi na!" rosy muttered and went to the kitchen.

Swayam was happy about her picture did not come out clear; he doesn't want to bring Sharon's name along with him. Since the dance floor was dark the picture was not clear, no one recognized Sharon, as she was new there, and she has managed to run away from there before someone gets her a clear picture. However, because of Swayam's popularity, the crowd had recognized him easily.

However, he will make her regret what she did, how dare she to slap him in front of everyone.

He has been in newspapers many times so, the single news was nothing in front of him, but this time the news has hit the right nerve. He needs her apology and he will make sure that he gets that, she put a bad mark on his reputation, though he was living a sophisticated life neither he appeared nor his name appeared with a girl's name in the news in the past three years. It is about his reputation, if one girl managed to put him down then he will make sure that she gets what she deserve.

Now he is not thinking about Sharon, his thoughts were completely about the mysterious girl who slapped him. His mind was dark to think straight, he is not ready to think that the two girls are same. He needs revenge from his own past love. He is going to get an apology from a girl who slapped him when he kissed her and the girl was supposed to be his past love. He is blaming every fault on her; he is not ready to accept his mistake of kissing her.

Now, what is the difference between him and that animal who tried to force him on Sharon?

"Rosy, where were you yesterday evening? Why didn't you come to the party?" Swayam asked while arranging his things in the bag. He was getting ready for his work.

"I was in the home, had an emergency" she was cleaning the dining table.

"Ohh You missed the chance to see the mystery girl," Swayam smirked.

"Hmm yeah... but I will get to see her soon I know." She said with an excitement.

"How?" swayam frowned.

"I don't know, but someone is going to enter into my Swayam's life to make it beautiful," She said with a huge smile.

"Don't sound like mom" he whined.

"Am I not?" Rosy asked with a fake hurt while she put her palm over her heart.

"Plz don't start the melodrama," Swayam warned.

"No, answer me, who am to you swayam" she winked.

Swayam took a long sigh, walked to the table where rosy was standing and took her hands in his.

"You are my supporting system. My lifesaver, who gave me the reason to rise again. My adoptive mother, who loves me more than my own mother. To whom I can always run to, I could cry in your lap. People know you as Swayam's caretaker, his housekeeper, but for me you are my mom. You love me like a mom, care for me, and do everything for me. You pray for my success and scold me for my mistakes. You show me the best way. When I was alone in this world you held my hands and helped me to stand up again."

He said those with looking at Rosy's eyes, hot tears were flowing. Swayam hugged her. A mother-son duo. Rosy patted his head lovingly.

"You are asking me this and I'm saying this for the thousands of the time in these three years." He muttered and rosy chuckled.

After that, he went to the office with a smile and a cunning smile to plan something big.

Rosy is a middle-aged woman, a single parent of a girl, and works as Swayam's caretaker to earn but their relation was not like any other, they were like a son and a mother. Their bond was strong. Swayam had always felt a connection with rosy. He loves her as his mom, and she loves him as her own son. There was never a generation gap between them, rosy was very energetic and a cool person.

She doesn't live with swayam, she lives in her own home alone since her daughter works in the different city, and in every morning, she used to come to Swayam's home and make his breakfast, lunch, and even dinner too. After doing all the works in the home, she will go to her. Swayam used to spend his weekends with rosy, Varun and Shivani. They four were partners in crime. The best buddies. Rosy is the funniest in all. She was a gem. All other three treat her like their own mother and more than that, she is their supporter and a best friend.

A dark room, sunlight was peeking through the window. Sharon was sitting on the floor with a photo of swayam.

"Why did you come to my life again swayam?

"To make it even worse?"

"Couldn't you just see what I have gone through without you?"

"Though I have craved for your love, I never wanted your presence in my life again. I don't want to live again with pain. Despite best friend, you always managed to make me cry with or without intention. Now again you made a powerful entry with crushing my heart, and my image."

"I was shocked when I saw you, but I never thought this time you would come to my rescue, in the past four years I have called you for help, for supporting me but you never came, I was alone, I supported my life alone."

"I have dreamt meeting you again, but I didn't expect this would be this unpredictable, as you once said predictable is so boring"

"But now you are late, very late, once I loved you with my whole heart, then you broke my heart, you cheated me, you broke my trust. But I hate to say I still love you with all the broken pieces."

She cried hugging his picture close to her chest.

They loved each other in the past, they still do. Nevertheless, a small misunderstanding crushed every beautiful thing they once had; lack of communication spoiled their life, but the truth was hard and painful, hard to find and painful to share.

"Sharon, Are you alright?" Priya's voice broke her reveries. She hurriedly wiped her tears.

"Yeah, wait I'm coming"

"Ok."

Sharon opened the door and Priya enter to the room.

"Good morning Sharon"

"Good morning."

"How are you feeling now?" Priya asked with concern.

She has tried to talk to Sharon about the last night incident, but she refused to say anything. However, Sharon has promised that she will share everything soon.

"Better than before," She said with a determination.

"Where is aunty? Sharon asked.

"Mom went for work. Is Adi still sleeping?" Priya asked with a smile.

"Yeah"

Sharon replied and looked back to her bed there was a cute little boy at the age of three was sleeping cuddling to the pillow and blankets.

"Mom will come back after some time then we will go to the office, she will take care of Adi," Priya said looking at the small cute bundle of joy.

"Yeah. Adi got attached with aunty within very less time." Sharon said with a smile.

"So let's get ready, we are getting late," Priya said and went out of the room.

After Priya went, Sharon moved towards the baby and said. He was slightly awake.

"Mumma and Priya di will be going to office after some time, but rosy aunt will take care of you. You met rosy aunty na yesterday, Priya di's mumma. She loves you. Don't worry mumma will come back in the evening then we will play a lot."

She then places a sloppy kiss in his cheeks, the baby stirred in his sleep with his mumma's voice, and then Sharon went to get ready for the new office.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Guys dont skip the note...there are some important points.

Part four

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A/N

Hii

Today too i didn't plan to update,but my all plannings are going wrong...so from now no more plans...😆

This was a filler one to show the turning of the story..and the two important characters... 😉

I hope I cleared who is rosy, rosy is a mother figure to swayam...I'm really sorry to burst your bubbles who all thought that she has some love connection with swayam.😆

I need to clear something, swayam and Sharon are separated since four years, but swayam had become a successful person since three years.

This update was already in my laptop so i thought to update it, and next part for the two FFs are not written yet so no idea when will i update... but i will write it whenever i get time 😳

Add this account for Pms

Thank u
Keechu
Edited by ..Descendant.. - 8 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg yeh kya new surprise h
Sharon's son so it is swarons son
Please clear the clouds soon
What happened why they think the other cheated them
Rosy is going to b cupid along with adi
Looks interesting
Awaiting next update
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it is simply superb
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Keechu😆
Love connection? Meine bahot kuch socha tha🤣
Ok so i loved this update
Adi❤️ sharon n adi part was cute..
Ye pehli story hai jaha swaron ko ladka hua hai😆
Update soon..

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aha. This update, umm... Was.. Different!
I mean lot of things added, but still not sure how to accept them 😆
Rosy, this women is going to be so dam important I can imagine.
And the main thing, Adi!
This kid,*thinking cap on* who the hell is he?
Ok there kid. That means they were married. Or they weren't and swayam rejected the kid. Or it isn't there's
Ok I'll stop guessing 😆
Awesome update di :)
Thanks for the PM!
Love Ana ❤️
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

Keechu😆

Love connection? Meine bahot kuch socha tha🤣
Ok so i loved this update
Adi❤️ sharon n adi part was cute..
Ye pehli story hai jaha swaron ko ladka hua hai😆
Update soon..

Ujwal di at bold 🤣 your just epic 🤣
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sharon's son😲😲 why do u give so many shocks lastvtime there meet and now her son
Awesome update😃😊

Finally rosy ka khulasa hua
Amazing bond they share 😊👏

SwaRon pov was treat to know it😊
But Sharon's was too sad and hurt one😭

Did adi is swaron child ?????(I guess yes)
But ill wait till ull tell the truth
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Ujwal di at bold 🤣 your just epic 🤣

🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
How do you manage to create mysteries after every update!?😃Sharon has a son?!😕 That means Swayam has to be the father!or the child isn't theirs..I don't wish to think of any other possibilities!..: P..I wonder what happened in the past that both are in so much pain!..Sharon thinks he cheated her and he wants to take revenge 😕This is going be a huge misunderstanding it seems !..I liked Swayam and Rosy's bond here ...It also reflected Swayam's nature..He's a warm person but something in the past or maybe something related to Sharon has made him a little harsh person..Waiting to know what mystery you are going to add in the next 😆 ..Update soon! :)