dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Swayam as Veer
Sharon as Zaara
Sneha Kapoor as Samira
Note : please think of Swayam Sharon in this story as,i have picturised them and i have written it and plus made some changes and please ignore any typing errors .

Veer Ki Kahani hai yeh, yes you have heard it right. An Indian Air Force pilot, Squadron Leader Veer Pratap Singh who is locked up in the Jail of Pakistan with a wrong cause.He had fallen in love with a Pakistani girl named Zaara Ahmed Khan.A girl with innocence and her undying love for her babe(grandmother in Punjabi),she went to India to fulfill her babe's last to wish to put her ashes in the pure river of Amritsar.By destiny,she met Veer on his duty and they eventually met every now and then .Their meetings were bitter for them as they used to quarrel a lot,but they used to care for each other as friends.

Veer helped Zaara in way to Amritsar to put her babe's ashes in the pure river.Soon Veer started to have a soft corner for her and thought he is in love with her.He took her to his place where his uncle and aunt lives.Zaara too loves living in his place and feels that she has found her life of living peaceful and happy here. But her father has fixed a alliance for herto her childhood friend .

Reputation is most important priority for and arrogance was on his nose of Mr.Jehangir Ahmed Khan.Jehangir had come to Amritsar to take his daughter with pride back to her native place before leaving in the railway station, Zaara met Veer
.Veer confessed his love for her.
But with her heavy heart, he left from there thinking that she remained silent until her dad from the train yelled at her to enter the train and she just said a few years with a teary vision.
"Aayi Abbu"(Coming Dad).
In Pakistan
Zaara felt that her being separate from Veer makes her feel lonely and she realizes that she is deep love with Veer?
Zaara makes a attempt to disclose her hidden love for Veer to her mother .But her mother, didn't listen to her and locked her up in her room and she said.
Ammi : Zaara,you have to remove Veer's name from your heart before your Abbu knows about otherwise your lover will be killed or I will die by my own self if you go with him.
Zaara's Ammi asks Zara's best friend Shabo to make her understand but after Shabo knowing how much they love each other and Veer can fight for his love and go any extremes ,Shabo made a phone call to Veer and told him to reach Pakistan as soon as possible as Zaara is going to married .
Zaara who was madly in love with Veer, noticed him everywhere, whether its in a person, thing , or god . That shows that she is living only for him .
On the wedding day.
Zaara was crying and saying
"Shabo I hope Veer is fine and nothing happens to him" .
Veer comes to the wedding area and he sees that he surrounded by tight security made by her father who doesn't want him to enter inside .
Zaara who is craving for Veer sees him from the balcony and says "Veeer,I am her .Take me as your bride ." she runs down with her wedding dress and making a way from the crowd and security men who are not letting her go. But she managed to pass and hugged him and started weeping in his arms that held her and have her comfort and then he pecked her on the forehead and said .
"Mein aagaya hoon "(I am come now)
Veer was asked to leave Pakistan and catch the next bus to Amritsar right away as ordered by Zaara's Father .
Zaara and Veer fought for their lives to be together but no one listened to their plea and the guards dragged him brutally to the bus stop and made him leave to Amritsar .
Zaara's fiance was furious that Zaara chosed Veer over him and he decided to teach Veer a lesson .He stopped the Amritsar bus and with the police help .He filed a wrong case over Veer and condemned him for 15 long years for imprisonment for being a Indian spy .
My lord its so heart touching to hear such a story of a person who is innocent in this case .Who has just done a crime of loving a Pakistani girl.Well for me it's sad that my love. I mean the person who I meet every day as a advocate to see him responding or not in this 10 long years .I have fallen in love with him being a Pakistani advocate Samira Haayat Siddiqui .And just a day back that prisoner no 786 spoke a few words after 10 years of complete mutness as he lost his voice due to shock .And I can say that because of my love.he has become back to normal as he got his voice back.And free him from this case and get married to him by making him a Pakistani resident as he married me but I can't do injustice to his love for Zaara.I don't know whether she is living or not .I don't know if ever she is living she might be married or not .But I can only be sure that he is innocent my lord and he desrves justice and to be free and return back to his native place as soon as possible.
Judge : Miss.Samira,I understand your feelings and your client story but I need to even know what is the prosecutor decision and advice for this case.
Prosecutor : My Lord , Miss Samira has forgotten the rules and regulations of the court as she is blind folded by her love for prisoner 786 .Am I right Miss.Siddiqui
Samira : Mr.Haider...
Wait..wait Ms.Siddiqui i have nit finished yet,well for you kind information Miss.Siddiqui the rule of the court is not seeing the case through feelings and story but through evidences .I hope my point is clear now my friend.Now you can have your word.
Samira : Well your honour , as per court rules I don't have a proper evidence to prove my case and no eye witness .
Judge : I am sorry Ms.Samira , but you can apeal for a day or 2 for getting your evidence or a eye witness .Till then the court is adjourned .
In the cafeteria
Samira moves up and down thinking in frustration ,what step to take .She asks Veer politely .
"Veer , look at me .Do you have any person contact that will lead me to prove you innocent" .
Veer replies "My Uncle and Aunt live in Amritsar,they might help you ."Veer turns away and goes back to his prison .

Samira goes to Amritsar,to his village and asks a lady who was passing by that where is
And the lady indicates her to orphanage cum school for girls .And she sees a girl screaming on the kids and teaching them lessons, she was amazed and then she heard someone calling "Zaara" and that lady who was teaching the kids responded "Haan Shabho"
Shabo :Zaara,Call the kids inside for lunch .
Zaara : OK,Come on kids .Its lunch time .
Samira entered the gate and Zaara noticed her , she went towards Samira and said in Punjabi .
Zaara : "Tusi kon ho,pehle kabhi na dekha yahan wich"(Whom are you,I have not seen you here before .) Samira smiled and thought that Zaara staying in Amritsar picked up fluent Punjabi.
Samira : You are Zaara right.
Zaara : Yes, I am Zaara .But whom are you and why are you here .Are you come here to become a teacher in this school.If so then jobs are full with me and Shabo being the teachers only we run this orpahange and school .Anything else .
Samira : One glass water I can get .
Zaara : Sure.
Shabho comes and says .
Shabo : Tusi kon ho .
Zaara : Here you go.Well Shabho I don't know why she is here .But you only answer and I will see the kids .
Samira : I am come on behalf of Veer.(Listening to this , Zaara turned and her heart skipped a beat)
Zaara : Veeer...
Samira : Yes, Squadron Leader.Veer Pratap Singh.I am his advocate Samira Haayat Siddiqui from Pakistan .
Samira explains that Veer is still alive and he is jail held up in a case which is innocent for almost 10 years .
Zaara tells that this house was Veer's uncle and aunt but they died hearing Veer's death in the Amritsar bus accident which he was in .I too was in a shock but I had a instinct that he is alive.
I eloped from Pakistan as soon as I came to know about Veer's death .
After a few days I came to know that my family died due to a bomb blast .
Samira : Sad to know that you have gone through a lot .Well Zaara.I came here to take you to Pakistan as I need you to be eye witness for Veer.
Zahra enters Pakistan and she goes along with Samira to the court and Veer is come dressed up as she knows he is going to be free.
Judge : Where is Ms.Siddiqui and where is her eye witness.
But Veer gets a feeling that Zaara is near him and as the door of the court opens and all the people present there see Samira entering the court and says loudly .
Samira : Your honour,here is my eye witness for my client Squadron Leader Veer Pratap Singh and Veer seeing a lady entering the court with salwar and a shawl round her head and he notices its Zaara .Zaara sees Veer and he sees her they both share a eye lock for 5 minutes and Zaara runs into his arms so they have turned a bit old she is still young for him and he is still young for her and Veer opens his arms and letting her embarace her .
Samira goes up to the judge and says "My,Lord this is Zaara Ahmed Khan ,who is Veer's love and she is living in India right now.
Come here Zaara .(Listening to call Zaara and Veer break their 5 minutes passionate hug and Veer pecks her forehead showing a sign of deep love for her ).
Samira felt bad seperating them for a while though,she has feelings for him.
Zaara gives her statement that he is really Major Veer Pratap Singh and here are his badges and photos that he is Indian resident and not a spy .
And the Judge gives her final statement of asking apologies to Veer for condemning him to 10 years of imprisonment even though being innocent and informs the police department that to keep a deep check on the profiles of the prisoner to not to do this stupid mistake in future and frees Veer from Jail and gives him , his right to go back to his country India .
Veer and Zaara are now become free birds and them spend quality time in the bench , where Zaara is resting her head on his shoulder and thinking about their past in 10 years ago how they used to fight and their funny quarrels which lead them to love .
Samira adhores thier love at the corner and she wipes her tears seeing them together and takes them to the border .
Samira hands over a sindhoor box to Veer and asks him to put sindhoor on her forehead and he does so and now Zaara is become his .
Veer and Zaara enter India by the border and waving a bye to Samira and Samira waving back and she turned to hide her tears but still waving as she will miss Veer a lot but she is happy for him that he got Zaara back .
Haider :Hmm Ms.Siddiqui,well congrats on 22nd case of success in winning it .Well I am sad you lost your first love,which you craved for.
Samira : (Samira becomes bold in her style and replies) Which love Mr.Haider,Are you speaking of prisoner 768 well his no is one of the luckiest number known in Islam and in I am happy that this lucky no.brought 2 love birds together. I wish mine and Rassol's love be like this .I feel Mr.Haider Sir.You are elder to me and as you are Rasool's uncle so start the wedding preps .Samira smiles and she walks away leaving Haider confuse that "Was she really in love with Veer or not ?".
Samira goes to her dad's grave in the cemetery .
Samira : Abbu,I am sorry for not loving your chosen boy Rasool for me and for loving an Indian but as its your last wish to get married to Rasool I will surely get married to him Abbu .As everyone is destined to be with those who are made for each other

The End.

Edited by -Dellz- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing one