VDfanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hai guys,
i am here with my second concept.I always wanted to write on this concept from very long.I know D3 was very special for all of us.For me Taarey made it more special.I was very hurt when their story left incomplete in the show.So this is my small attempt to complete that incomplete lovestory.I hope you all like it😃.
Love
Tinu

INDEX
Prologue-Page 1
Chapter 1-Page 6
Chapter 2-Page 13
Chapter 3-Page 20
Edited by VDfanforever - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VDfanforever thumbnail
PROLOGUE
"Ok Mr.Gupta.Thank you so much."
I closed my laptop and put it in my bag.I arranged all the files properly.It took really hard to convince Mr.Gupta to postpone the event.This event is really very important to us.But for that we can't miss our best buddie's engagement right?? Yes finally the lovebirds are getting engaged.Our everlasting couple Swaron.Oh god i am so so excited.After all it is the most awaited ceremony.Even Rey is so happy...my lips curved in to a small smile when i thought about him.But my smile vanished in the next second when i saw the time.
"Oh shit!!! i am again late.He must be waiting for me."i murmured to myself before i hurried to parking area.

I reached the entrance of the parking area.There i saw him leaning towards his bike somewhere lost.I went near him.
"Rey... Rey..."
"huh..."He seems to be startled for a moment.then he composed himself and looked at me."Hey Kriya... When did u come?"He said casually as nothing happened.
Ya i was right he is again lost.I sighed as usual.Because from the past 2 years of our relationship i am witnessing the same.Infact i am used to it now.
"When u were day dreaming.REYYY you are again lost"I said and showed him my fake anger.
"Sorry..."He made a puppy face holding his ears.I smiled seeing his childishness.He look so cute when he does that.Before i can say anything he started.
"Hey wait a sec.Why am i apologizing you.It should be you who should do that.I was waiting for you from the past one hour..."
I bit my tongue.I thought he forget that.
"Sorry Rey.Actually i was dealing with Mr,Gupta and we were discussing about the event."i gave him an apologetic look.His face lit up.
"and what did he say?" He asked me expecting a positive reply.I smiled.
"He agreed"
"What... really??? you are the best Kriya.Thank you so much for convincing him."Saying that he pulled me in to a hug and after ages i saw him smiling genuinely and trust me now a days it is a very rare sight. We broke the hug.
"toh chale?? Ghar nahi jaana hai kya?"
"Oh ya let's go."He turned towards his bike and in a moment his expressions changed.But he brilliantly hide it with a fake smile and with great difficulty he get on the bike and looked at me.
"Hmm... Rey can we just go by a cab?"I asked
"huh.. ya.But why?"
"Woh kya hai na i am very tired and want to take a small nap.So cab will be more comfortable."I lied.He visibly relaxed.He gave me an understanding smile and went outside to get the cab.

In these two years i have understood him so well.Finally everything is back to normal.Everyone is happy.We sucessfully established our acedemy..D3 ACADEMY.Ans trust me life can never be better than this.We are living our passion.When everything is sorted there is one question that is stiil need to be answered.TAANI.I know i may be sounding so stupid,talking about my boyfriend's Ex.But this name holds a very important place in everyone's life especially in Swayam's,Sharon's and... Rey's life.Swayam misses her terribly.I have seen him so many time blaming himself for letting her go.

Even the whole gang misses her a lot.After hearing alot about her it became impossible to stop my curiosity to know more about her.Sorry correction.. actually more about them.About Taarey.And i knew no one can describe her better than Rey.So i decided to ask him only.First he denied which was obvious but later after so many pleads he agreed.He told their story.From the day she entered ST.Lious college to her engagement.He told each and every moment he spend with her.He ended that story having tears and lots more other emotions in his eyes.At that moment i knew this story should not be left incomplete.

Today also he must be lost in her thoughts.May be their bike ride.I know he would be uncomfortable to go on a ride with me at that state of mind.That's why i avoided that situation.He always try to hide his emotions like today.But still his eyes speak everything.He misses her a lot.I know i am sounding so stupid but trust me when it comes to love we can never predict anything.

I have no insecurities about my love or my relationship because if he is destinied to be with me then no matter what we will be together and if not then he will be with whom he should be.

My pool of thoughts got disturbed by his voice.
"Kriya chale, Cab is waiting outside."
"ya Let's move"

We were walking towards the main gate.I saw him lost again.I looked back and took a glanceof the huge board hanging down."D3 DANCE ACADEMY".A proud smile formed on my lips.It's our dream and if today we are living this dream then it's only because of her.She transferred her property to Swayam when she came to know about team struggling to raise the fund.How can be one so selfless?? I respect her for what she is."Thank you Taani.Thank you so much." I thanked her closing my eyes.I don't know where she is.Infact on one knows not even Swayam.But i am sure one day i will definitly meet her to seek answers for my questions.

I turned and walked towards the cab with a sad smile.Today i have everything. My passion,my friends.my love... but still i am feeling incomplete. Why??? Only you can give me the answer for this Taani"

I hope you guys like it.Kriya will be a positive character in this ss.I really wanted to describe the present scenario of team and i thought it would be best to explain it through Kriya.
So Nimmi finally the chapter i hope i didn't disappoint u.This is for u dear.

Next Update will depend on the response.I will only continue this story only if you guys want me to.So do like and comment.
Edited by VDfanforever - 9 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm concept continue soon nice..
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice concept
loved the prologue
waiting for next chapters
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
so finally you posted
omg!!!! Loved the prologue😊
kriya's pov was really nice
swaron's engagement.
Now waiting for Taani's entry
updt ASAP😊
Edited by Pearl_TR - 9 years ago
deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm concept. Continue soon.
Plz make taani as a successful and strong woman. Its ma rqst. Bcz in every stories all of them visualise her as that she is living in an isolated area doing a normal job and so and so... Jst fed up wth these outline. That's y... Anyway updt nxt asap :-)
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice yr
Continue soon
Would love to read it

Keep smiling
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
different good start , but plz if u start it then continue it n end it , many writers start their stories but left them after intro , it feels ki readers r fool they r waiting 4 next , plz
VDfanforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoyoaishwarya

different good start , but plz if u start it then continue it n end it , many writers start their stories but left them after intro , it feels ki readers r fool they r waiting 4 next , plz

yes i will surely continue dr.I am glad u like it.
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice
Waiting for update
Pls make t as successfully and staring straight