--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Stay-

He was right there in front of her, lying in her arms, his charming face, glowing in moonlight. His eyes fixed on her. Smile not leaving its place. Her eyes were glistening. She was holding his hand as tight as possible with one hand and caressing his face with other.

"You look beautiful..."

He softly brushed a piece of hair out of her face. She chuckled lightly.

"You won't ever stop saying that..."

"Never."

"You had promised me, you won't ever leave me..."

"I won't..."

"Then, why?"

"I've no other option."

Tears were flowing from her emerald green eyes. They had loved each other since childhood, and now they were getting married in a week. Together they had hoped for a beautiful future. Everything was perfect until now.

"Please don't go..."

"I am right here..."

Destiny had played a cruel game for them. A month ago he had proposed her; they were stepping into a new life. As man and wife. Best friends since childhood, college sweetheart, partner for life, they had always been together, never leaving each other side. They had promised each other, they will always be together, for each other in good and bad times.

She thought, she was the luckiest girl on earth when he had asked her to be his girlfriend and more when he proposed her for marriage. He was her best friend and teenage crush. He was her world. And she was his. But now that world was falling apart. Her dream was shattering in front of her. He was parting his way from her to never come back.

She pleaded, she screamed, she ordered but he didn't budged. He knew he has to go. He was leaving her forever.

He hated to see her so weak. He had always known her to be a strong girl but when it comes to him, she was always the weak one.

His insides were aching seeing her cry. But he knew he couldn't do anything. He was helpless. He had to go.

"I have to go..."

She saw him close his eyes. Her hands, gripped his more tightly. She can't let him go. She had loved him forever, he had promised her to never leave her alone. Then how could he break his promise. He was known to be Man of his word.

She pleaded him to stay... Stay, with her. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

He looked at her one last time, absorbing everything of her existence, before leaning in and sealing his lips with her. He whispered softly.

"I love you..."

"I hate you..." He chuckled lightly.

"You can't hate me... you love me too much to do that." He said as a matter of fact.

"I know..." She smiled weakly.

"I want you to stay." She spoke heavily, her lips quivered under the heavy air that seemed to surround them. She thought, she might breakdown any moment. The pain was unbearable.

"I will be with you... Always... In your heart... And that's where I'll stay..."

He can't take it. It was his time to go...

"I love you Sharon Rai Prakash "

And with this, his eyes were closed forever. His body lying there lifeless on middle of road in her arms, blood was oozing out from his body and yet his face was radiating like beacon of comfort in the darkness. He was gone, gone from her life but not from her heart. She had cried bitterly entire night.

"I wanted you to stay forever..."

She whispered pecking his forehead with lasting kiss, but he was not there to hear her.

The End.

Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NOTE-

Hey fellas,

I have tried something different this time. Hope you all liked it.

And one more thing, thank you all, for loving my previous works. I never reply to comments due to my busy college stuff, but trust me I read each and every comment twice and it makes my day.

Do leave your feedback.

Love
Shivani (Riya)
Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Another great piece of writing..
Sad one
I like it
Their love is divine..
Edited by Rockingbhardwaj - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤗
All your works are a wonderful artwork of emotions. 👏👏⭐️

You always excel in making ur reader feel it ...👏

This was so brilliantly penned down...that i' m in lack of adjectives...seriously...😳

Di ...write more and more ...and more !!!

I'm in love with all your works. 🤗.

Waiting for the next one ,

Love,

Lavanya 😊
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
I am in love with it!!
that was so amazing..!!

full of emotions and many more..

plz PM me all u write next..

Love,
Shirisha
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is a perfect OS and a sad one too..
Many of us think life has been a fairytale but then it shatters in the blink of an eye! That is how it is you can't have all joys , God has planned some sorrows for you too..You just have to keep holding onto the joys to overpower the sorrows!
I guess this is the msg you wanna give?
I loved it alot..
Thank fr pm and keep writing!😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great
Most loved work of urs...
Keep it up dear

gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have done a marvellous job. 👏but i am always sad when its a sad ending. But keep on writing.😃
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis is painfully awsm... so much pain... plz do write a happy happy story now. 😭
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this was so emotional
u .de m cry