SwaRon FF : Conspiracy By Fate (Chapter 17 updated!!!)

srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars."

-Beth Revis, Across the Universe

First Look

23rd July, 2015 4:52 pm

The dial of her watch informed her. It was 4:52 pm. Two hours since she had fled from her office. A day since she had given up. A decade since she had felt on top of the world.

Sharon raised her hand to the back of her head, reaching for her ponytail, high up. She wrapped her hand around the elastic and roughly pulled it out of her head. Pocketing it, she moved to fold the cuffs of the sleeves of her shirt. Neatly, though. Sharon, do it neatly. You're going to office, not a poolside party. Sharon had gritted her teeth and done it. The number of time she had heard the same thing from her mom had made the three words to engrave in her head. Do it neatly. And so she did. Neatly, meticulously, scrupulously; every single thing. So what had gone so wrong?

As she passed by a car, she looked at her reflection on the window. God! She looked a mess. Her face was covered in a sheen of sweat that smudged her makeup slightly, her hair ruffled and absolutely wild. And shit! How had she not noticed the top button of her shirt had opened giving anyone a good peek at what was beneath and that was the last goddamned thing that she needed. She looked like she had come out of some po*n movie and gross, she didn't really have to think in that direction.

Hastily she looked around and buttoned her shirt again. Slowly she moved forward, her hand brushing through her hair.

What the bloody hell? Sharon Raiprakash, always the winner. The leader. Where had she lost herself? Something was wrong in her life but she couldn't place a finger on it and it sucked. It sucked like a... like a... she didn't really know like what but something really bad. That's for sure.

A huge horn startled her and the sound of friction from pressing the brakes too hard made her topple over and fall in shock. Nice move, Sharon. You are such a laughing stock.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" she heard a man ask, alarmed.

"I... I am fine, I..." Please leave me alone. I don't want to be the centre of attention. She pushed herself on her hands and stood up, brushing the dust away.

"Sharon?"

Sharon looked up to be met by a tall, lanky boy with hair sleeked back in a professional way. Yes, she knew him. She had seen him, a lot.

The way his face slowly spread into a grin at her felt completely wrong with the suit and tie and the hair and the shoes. That boyish, eye crinkling, grin that made you want to smile. Suddenly he looked a lot younger than he did before and then it was that she realised. "You were in my college!" she exclaimed.

His smile dropped slightly but didn't really leave his eyes.

"Yes, yes I was," he looked at her softly.

"I am sorry but..." Sharon felt chagrined as she admitted, "I... I don't really remember your name."

"That's okay, we weren't really close. By the way," he brightened up, "hi," extending his hand to her, "it's Swayam."

Synopsis

Okay so the story is set in the future, about three to four years after they passed out of St. Louis College in an alternate universe where Kriya never happened. No Weaklings dance team was formed and Sharon and Swayam never talked and never fell in love. But as they say, if it's in destiny, it's bound to happen one way or the other. So here they are, meeting again. So how different are the circumstances and how different will their love be? Well we'll just have to wait and watch, right?

PS: This is the outline of my new story. But just a word of caution. I have quite a hectic schedule and so this story may have erratic schedule of uploading but my people already have an experience in that right? XD Secondly, I have no clue where this is headed. This is just the outline I really have in mind. I haven't figured the rest. So, all I can request you guys is keep loving and keep supporting me. Actually, I don't even know how many of my friends are still out here, reading this. It's been long, yeah, and I have missed all of you. But this is my last year in college and its college policy to torture a little extra in the last year so... yeah, my life's a party. And it's twelve at night and I am sleepy, so I am ranting nonsense.

Love,

Srishti

Edited by srstrulez - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sound so interesting
do update soon
thanx for d pm
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh you are back :O

I was missing ypu a few days ago ^_^ Glad tosee you :D

Reserved.

^Unreserve^

This definetly looks interesting and the fact that its set in the future like you have described makes it more intriguing :)

Your whole 'neatly' thing reminded me of Bree from Desperate Housewives :P

Update sooner!

Chitra :D

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg... u r back shristi... eee... 🤗 thank u...
lovely concept... i loved it.. plz continue... tu jab v free ho tab update kar... ❤️
i.am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This looks very interesting and fresh. Please continue this. I would love to read it.
Hope the basic characterisation of swayam and sharon is retained.
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Intresting story...want to read more.. Continue
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You are back. B|
Oh, how much that pleases me. 🤗

Eager for this story, Srishti.

Cheers.
teddybear67 thumbnail
Intriguing start.. waiting to read further...
👍🏼
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
seems interesting...😊

plz update soon 😃