Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for writing this, I really wanted to read something on this track and you have done it. You are right there are many loopholes in Swaron story, and this one was one of the biggest one. Loved the way you described Sharon's heart break and swayam's reaction to what he had said to her. I think I have said this to you before that you understand swaron's characters especially Sharon's more then the creatives. Your writing describes the pain and hurt they went through which wasn't shown in the show, really hoped they had given a scene like this, would have loved to see vrushi and Shan portray something like this. Your writing is amazing, when you wrote your frist os, I was blown away with your writing, and you are simply getting better and better. Thank you so much for writing this again, you are an amazing writer with have a good creative mind. Love all your work and keep on writing on Swaron.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved

^Unreserve^

And finally I read this!

I didnt know that yoy write too and write so well ^_^

Congratulations because you really depicted the enotions beautifully. Every thought of Swayam and Sharon which they must have gone through after that confrontation was just superbly penned.
Good Job!

Chitra :)

Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow di !!

The way you pen down emoitons ...is just wow !!

I loved the os!

All the works on swron ..including the ones based on some tracks of the show ...make us re- live swaron !!

superb it is !!

Write more and more di ! πŸ€—

Lavanya 😊
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

this was one of the most beautiful os i have ever read...

this was really good... swaron's point of view after one of the most important revelation...

loved it... and the titleπŸ‘πŸ‘... the best justified...

thanks for this wonderful work...

keep writing di! coz u r brilliant...

love , ani