--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Broken Hearts"
---------

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves. - William Shakespeare

--------------------

"Swayam, I need to talk to you..."

"Sharon, we are done talking, there is nothing left now." said Swayam sharply, His eyes distant and cold. She flinched seeing them.

"But please, listen to me once ... please..."

Silence screeched the corridor, the coldness spread in the environment and he was gone and with him the warmth was gone.

Sharon, she was standing there watching him leave. Sudden emptiness crept in her heart. She felt a whole in her heart, which was growing bigger and bigger. Her heart was aching for him.

She was left alone in the corridor, sad and hurt. He didn't give her a chance to explain. Yes, she had befriended Kria to get closer to Swayam, but now she genuinely liked her. She felt bad, when Swayam said that she didn't love him.

"Agar tum mujse pyaar karti toh yeh sab nahi karti."

His words were still echoing in back of her head. How can he say that? If ever she has loved someone it was him and only him. She loved him... she loved him a lot, that words were less to convey the feeling...

His words were like dagger to her heart.

She was feeling suffocated there, surrounded by walls of corridors. She went on terrace, looking down at city, the dusk was quickly becoming dark. The street lights making the city glow beautifully in darkness. The air in the atmosphere was cold. She couldn't comprehend it was the air or his cold distant eyes which had made her shiver, but she was shivering; her whole body was shaking with agony.

She wanted to scream her lungs out... the pain and guilt was unbearable now... she was crying bitterly on her fate. She thought, just when things were settling between them. He has started softening towards her; everything was back to square one again. She had tried every possible thing to get back Swayam in her life... so she did what she felt was right at that moment. With her befriending Kria, she found a new hope that someday they'll be together. But now even that hope was lost... He doesn't trust her anymore. She was helpless, she needs him. He is her life, her reason to existence. She was agitated by herself. She did everything damn thing to get him back, she became the person she was not. She went out her way and befriended kria, who was her rival once. Then... why? Why? He is doing this to her. Can't he see her efforts? He called her selfish; yes, she was selfish, selfish for his love. All she wanted was him. All she cared was him. Why can't he understand? Every cell in her body yearns for him. Just him. She wants to tell him, how much she loves him, if only he listen. If only...

"I befriended kria to come close to Swayam..."

She was calling his name with faint voice, pleading him to listen once. But he couldn't stand the sight of her right now. Oblivious of where he is going. He walked faster till her voice faded and he sank at the stairs of Abandon corridor. Anger coursed through his body... He slammed his hand hard on the wall. Her words were still ringing in his ears. He couldn't believe what he heard. He was angry with her but more than that he was hurt. He questioned her love for him. But it was necessary to make her realise that she doesn't love him and she is being delusional.
He had saw Sharon's effort and had silently acknowledged it too. He had started softening towards her, seeing her trying so hard to mend those loopholes in their relationship. His heart had danced a little when she was in his house cooking for him. A little more when she wore Indian Dress, only for him. His heart swelled with love seeing her efforts. Somewhere deep down, he had a little hope that maybe... maybe someday they will be together again, but like before she had again broken his trust. All his dreams were shattered once again.
He never asked her to befriend Kria; all he wanted was to be a little polite with her. But her deeds were something which hurts him. How can she use one relation to mend other one? He was once again hurt by her. He was losing the trust on her... or maybe he had already lost it.

He felt sick.

He cursed himself for whatever is happening today. It was not about Kria, it was about "Them" . He had once promised her; he will make her fall in love with him. It pains him to see her in such state, where everything is right in her world. Relationship has become a game for her, where she wants to win it at any cost. Why she doesn't understand relationship isn't a game. Somewhere he felt responsible for all this. He knew he was rude to her; he accused her and questioned her Love, but she has to come out of her deluded world. He knew she was hurt... it hurts him too, to see her like that. But his heart is already broken. And now, this time it's very hard to rejoin those broken pieces... Maybe a relationship was not for them.

Maybe he was the wrong of her life.

Maybe it was time to let her go.

The End

Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A/N - This OneShot is for my very sweetest friend Nikita. (@cutienicki ) She had requested me long time back to write on Annual day confrontation track. Niki, sorry for the delay. This is for you.

Regarding this OS, Since we all know there were many loopholes in swaron story post nov'13, no proper pov's, abrupt ending, etc. So is this one. After annual day confrontation there was no follow-up scene, no monologue were given. So, this OS, is about follow up scene after Annual day performance.
I hope you all will like it. Do leave your feedbacks.

Love
Shivani
Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You stole my heart ...well written...
anudoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Di, this was just beautiful.
Loved it
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had skipped this scene as I could see Sharon cry...now I feel the pain...so well written it is...
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was really good. Really well written and the different scenarios that you used were amazing. Well done.
Keep writing more.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written!!👏
you are right , the loopholes in swaron story are so many!!
You described their pov's in a very amazing manner..
Keep writing n thnxx fr pm!
priyaanyan thumbnail
Awesome OS..😊
I so wish aisa kuch creatives ne socha hota, the output had been brilliant
But you have managed to bring all the emotions so perfectly, love their feelings for each other, their understanding.
Well described 👏👏
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really nice..
If time permits..plz write down the 2nd part for it..

Loved it
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its so well penned... loved it...