Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
tana so here I am with a os dedicated to the most stupid,khadus,sweet,idio,caring,lovely and many more person i.e. only one person Shiniooo
this is a thank u os
thank u fr being their with me u know what i mean right
love you
today was the same day i talked to u girl
i never knew dat u would make such an important place in my life
n also u only gave name to this OS

SwaRon OS

A girl was roaming around various shops to buy some clothes for her when suddenly the girl stopped at a shop with a huge smile on her lips and glint of happiness in her eyes she dragged her mom to that shop

Sharon's mom:"no sharon now m not letting you buy any tshirts of spiderman,you already have many of them"

Sharon:"No mom they are different and this is different,please mom let me buy this"

Sharon's mom:"Girl you are crazy why you spend money on such stupid clothes buy something different"

Sharon:(in a utter cuet tone)"please mom,please..."

Sharon's mom:"ok fine buy but this is the last Tshirt I m letting you buy of spiderman"

Simmi(sharon's sister):"Mom you say this everytime still you let her buy...what about me even I want a batman Tshirt"

Sharon:"Simmi...leave all this things my little sister you want batman tshirt you go with mom to bandra there nice batman stuffs are available"

Hearing that the crazy fan of batman simmi got happier and said"mom lets go dii will buy her stuff and she will manage till home...haina dii???ok mom lets go please"

Sharon:"ya ya mom you go I will buy a tshirt and leave for home"

Sharon's mom:"ok but dare you sharon if you buy more then 1 tshirt I will not spare you"

sharon noded and promised her mom to only one tshirt,she buyed a tshirt and directly went into shop where some nice stuffs of superheroes were available

"wow...finally I am here...since last time when I saw this shop I wanted to be here but mom didnt let me finally no one is there...let me buy some superawesome stuff of my hero"thought sharon

Sharon was checking out various mugs,pens,pillows,etc of spiderman not that she doesnt had the one but what if there were some new thing of spiderman she didnt had

"Can I help you mam??"came a voice from behind she turn around to see a guy whom she had seen somewhere but she cant remember

"o hey sharon..."said the guy

"how you know my name"asked sharon with a suspicious face

"oh ya I am the one who studies with you in the college"said the guy

"oh I never saw you"said sharon surprisingly

"how will you even see me you sit on the 1st bench...and me on the last bench...anyways I am swayam"said the guy forwading his hand for a handshake

sharon immediately gave her hand in his smilingly and said"am sharon...sorry you already know that"

"sooo...it seems you really love spiderman like crazy"said swayam while sharon again resumed checking out various stuffs

"yes I just love him"said sharon hugging a mug which had spiderman imprinted on it

"oh I see...I am not less then a spiderman"said swayam winking at her

Immediately sharon faced him and started checking swayam from toe to head again getting a wink from him...she leaned forward,putting a hand on his shoulder she reached till his ear with a very low and sexy voice she said"not even 10%"and then she went away paying the bill for the mug she buy and left while swayam was still in the trance when she came so close to him her hot breathe on his ear gave him a very pleasant feeling...his reverie was broken by call of manager...he just smiled and ruffled his hair and resumed back to his work

next day in college sharon was sitting in library making notes she got up from the chair and went for taking some more books for reference,she took out a book and saw swayam on the other side of the shelf with a smile face"hello"immediately swayam said

"Hello"said sharon with a sarcastic smile and again went on her chair and resumed her work swayam also went behind her and sat on the chair next to sharon

"are you a nerd??"asked swayam

sharon immediately looked at him making a confuse face indicating what-kind-of-question-is-this

"no no...its just that you always sit on first bench and you are only one who answers what teacher ask"said swayam clarifing himself

"that doesnt indicate that m geek am just studious student"said sharon and again resume her work

"if that makes a difference"said swayam laughing

"excuse me you are making fun of me"said sharon i utter disbelief

"no no nothing like that...sorry"said swayam holding his one ear

"hmm impressed"said sharon as if thinking deep

"oh my my impressed by me...every girl says that"said swayam making his collar up

sharon take the collar from his hands making it proper she said"am just not any of that girl"

"I know so would you like to come with me for a coffee???"asked swayam

"asking for a date???"asked sharon

"ya a kind of...will you??"asked swayam

without giving a answer sharon packed her bag and said"lets go" she turn around and was about go when swayam hold her hand she turn and look at him with confused expression

"not like this...(hold her hand tightly)like this"with that he winked at her and she gave a tap on his head smilingly she said"stupid lets go"

soon swayam and sharon reached in a nice coffee shop and they took a corner seat and both were sitting side by side and not opposite

swayam ordered coffee when suddenly sharon said"you are so much flirty"

hearing that swayam thought for a second and said"ya a bit but not for every girl its for special like you"

"your one liners are nice...have you appointed some dialogue writer??"asked sharon

"these one liners come straight from my heart seeing beautiful girls like you"said swayam being more chessy in return sharon just smiled to his comment

soon the coffee arrived and they talked there sweet nothings after finishing the coffee sharon had some coffee still left on her lips swayam moved his hand forward to swiped her lips,swayam and sharon were so close to each other that they could feel each others breathe on their face as soon as swayam touched her lips he he felt like swiping away that coffee with his lips and not his hands,he came more closer to her their lips were less then an inch away sharon held his collar indicating him to proceed further getting the signal immediately swayam smashed his hard lips in to her soft one his hands travelled to her waist making her come even more closer their lips were moving in sync both were enjoying and feeling the kiss none of them wanted to break the kiss but due to lack of breathe sharon broke the kiss catching her breath she said"you...you are...are very fast forward"hearing that swayam face fell a bit but then sharon continued"but i like that"and this time she smashed her soft lips on his hard one this time with more passion,this time swayam broke the kiss and said"if spiderman was there and he would have kissed you his saliva would have create a web between,sharon smiled and said"it would have been good na we would have been togther for more time"swayam brought her even more closer and said"even I can do that"winking her again they resumed their kiss

hope you it
do give ur reviews asap
m eagerlly waiting
lots of love
Mansi
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superman!!
Nice os
i found it cute too
Edited by SalmanShahidSm - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sharon nd her spiderman craze..
Wah wah
Awesome

Swayam nd his cheesy one liners are always good to read..
Great os
Loved it
..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the dedication
iam reading a os after a very long tym

and reading this os gave me feel good feeling

this os was not extremes not evn very emotional but it was beautiful in its own way

the craze for spiderman reminded me of a vrushan iv which eventually bought a smile on ma face

in this os i cud connect more to vrushan than swaron

thanks again

and i would like to name it as " the web of love"

^_^
SaNa_sTaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS
Sharon crazy about spiderman πŸ˜†
Loved SwaRon conversation and kiss at the end <3
It was really cute! 😊